Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
I make maps for smiles, not fame
Signature
♦Minor scripter, horror/fps story designer and writer.
♦Minor Level designer and modder.
♦In process projects- •Phatom demons(dog round replacers) - 14%
                                         •New custom map - 27%
                                         •Gear2469's OG self-created camo pack - 63%
GearZ469's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
GearZ469's Contact & Social LinksGear2469@GearZ469GearZ469
                             IF YOU ALREADY HAVE INSTALLED V1.0 AND YOU WOULD LIKE TO PLAY V2.0 THEN
                     ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IF INSTALL V2.0 AND IT WILL AUTOMATICLY UPDATE YOUR FILE TO V2.0
                                                     MEDIAFIRE:                                                      MEGA:

MAP MADE BY GEAR2469

FEATURES:
-A few WaW weapons
-BO1 Weapons
-BO2 Weapons
-MW2 Weapons(THEY DO AIM NOW)
-COD4 Weapons
-BO1 Perks
-WaW Perks
-One Custom Perk
-3 Main Easter Eggs
-1 Mini Easter Egg
-Every Packapunched Gun Has A Custom Camo(Try Them All!)
-6 Wonder Weapons(including the blundergat, scavenger, the cure, thundergun, raygun mark2, and raygun)
-Double Tap 2.0
-Nuketown zombie models
-Drops Spawning out of map(This is on purpose, if you play the right way then you get drops ;D)
-Buyable Ending

YOUTUBE:
IF ANY ONE UPLOADS THIS TO YOUTUBE PLEASE LET ME KNOW

STORY:
Our Four main players, show up in this hole in the ground in the middle of nowhere. They have no idea why they are here but a voice calls out to them and tells them what to do. You either listen or die, your choice but your fate may bring you gold and riches or death and despair. Is this really egypt, is this not just another trick of the mind? No matter, this map has a huge story behind it and it is waiting to be unlocked. The crazyplace was just to test your tastebuds for adventure, this map is just the begining. If you would like to make your own predictions then look for caulk writings ingame and other theory worthy items.

KNOW BUGS:
-While in ice chamber spawners don't spawn as much as they should.
-All perk Machines give you the power must be active text event when power already is active.(just look up at the top left conor of your screen the first time you walk up to a perk and it will tell you the perk, the cost, and the stuff it does for you)
-PLayer one sees debris that have been opened siting out in the middle of the map
-The map loads you under the world, just close you COD waw and reopen, it should be fine.
-The map loads and gives you a random error that you don't understand just close your cod waw and reopne and everything is gonna be alright ;D

DETAILS:
This map Takes Place Before the Crazyplace and leads into it. Same playable people, but a deeper story.
The main chamber in the center of the map will ipen once you have opened all three tombs found around the map.
The chamber will open but that doesn't mean the ice door does
you must complete the 3 MAIN easter eggs for the ice door to be openable. Then your fate lies ahead.
PERK PRICES JUST IN CASE YOU MISS ALL MY HINTS:
JUG - 2500
SPEED - 3000
DOUBLE TAP 2.0 - 4000
QUICK REVIVE - 500 or 1500
PHD - 2000
STAMIN UP - 2000
DEADSHOT - 1000
MULEKICK - 4000
DOUBLE DEW 2.2 - 4200
PACKAPUNCH - 5000

MAP CREDITS:
--BETA TESTERS:
-TKKfoxehhh                         
-MWtuber
-DR. Lugvid Maxis
-Zom Beast250
-SassyX
-Blazey
-ChanceofCODz
-MANIAC MUSIC
-player101

CREDITS:
Rorke - Weapons
Zombeast250 - intense help and teaching
Dr. Ludvig Maxis - Scripts, guns, help, and support
[TGM]MrDunlop4 - Blundergat & raygun mark 2
MC - Teddy Bear Script
I MADE THE BUILDABLE SYSTEM MYSELF, thank you very much
ZK - tutorials
Google Images & Paint.net - pap camos
Activision - For the okay but helpful mod tools
TOM BMX - Scripts
HITMANVERE - the cure camos and awesome support
AWESOMEPIEMAN - scripts
UGX TEAM - for help and some support on the map
IF I FORGOT YOU THEN LET ME KNOW

SPECIAL THANKS:
-TKKfoxehhh - Support
MWtuber - support
Dr.Lugvid Maxis - Awesome and cool teacher
Zombeast250 - Having good patience with me
Blazey - Supporting my map ideas
ChanceofcodZ - Support
UGX Community - Support
MANIAC MUSIC - EE ideas
ShatteredPixels64 - Awesome support and feedback
player101 - good feedback

BUGS:
FIND ANY PROBLEMS?
contact me at one of these:
-twitter - @GearZ469
-Gmail - [email protected]
-youtube - http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbsUnQwlc-F0eQc3IaHV4Aw

ENJOY!!!
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO LIKE EVERY DETAIL TO BE PERFECT, THEN I WOULD WAIT FOR THE 1.1 UPDATE TO COME OUT BECAUSE THERE ARE FOUR OR FIVE THINGS THAT COULDNT BE FIXED YET. SO THINK BEFORE YOU HATE.
Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 01:08:41 pm by HitmanVere
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 30 July 2013
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
BuIlDaLiBlE's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Lol, that's... something odd.
Yaay, I'm first!
Date Registered: 25 March 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
GearZ469's Groups
Lol, that's... something odd.
Yaay, I'm first!
hmmmmm lol, i would say thanks but idk if thats a strike at my map or a thumbs up reply. XD
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
BuIlDaLiBlE's Groups
hmmmmm lol, i would say thanks but idk if thats a strike at my map or a thumbs up reply. XD
Neither XD
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 9 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
this looks pretty interesting, im liking the weapons, and easter eggs are always fun :)
Date Registered: 19 March 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ALM] Developer
Signature
Bloodsport :- RELEASED -:
-WIP- Cabin Unique :- 75% -:

TheScotchGuy's Groups
TheScotchGuy's Contact & Social LinksTheScotchGuyy
we got out of the map, http://prntscr.com/7vfksw scrshot thanks to hitman
under railing next to the first pyramid door
Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 10:50:01 pm by TheScotchGuy
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
GearZ469's Groups
we got out of the map, http://prntscr.com/7vfksw scrshot thanks to hitman
under railing next to the first pyramid door
yea i have a bad memeroy sorry this will be fixed in the update. im sorry if this made my IQ seem lower than it is.
Date Registered: 26 May 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Mapper and Zombies Player
Signature
Long time custom zombies player
Nathiri's Groups
Nathiri's Contact & Social LinksSkemaj-Skorpio29blazehead
Map looks interesting, reminds me of an older map done called Epitaph. I'll check it out soon.
Date Registered: 21 February 2014
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
ShotgunRagtime's Contact & Social LinksShotgunRagtime
Promising, but it seems to me like this was rushed out WAY before it was ready.

1. NEVER put broken weapons in your map. I was confident when I picked up the (perfectly ported) BO2 M1911, but things went downhill from there.

Several guns were either missing reload sounds or they were abnormally quiet. Others had some serious issues, such as the SCAR reloading twice as fast as it normally should (and having a winter camo?)

The StG was the single worst example I encountered. Black texture spots, holes in the model, missing reload sounds. Honestly there is no reason why I would want to use that over the default WAW StG.

2. The map felt too ambitious. The sheer size meant that most of the areas were a simple geometric shape with a single texture repeating indefinitely. That is absolutely harrowing to look at.

3. Textures were bugging out, perks didn't register that the power was on (but I could still buy them) -- these types of bugs need to be addressed before release.

I find it surprising that you had so many beta testers and yet these issues are still in the map. You NEED to give betas to reliable community members who will give constructive criticism and tell you the cold truth about your map, not friends who will just say "It plays fine!"

The zombie spawns were fine, and I liked your easter egg idea. But this map needed more time in the incubator.
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
It's quite a well done map, many good features, quite some fun to be had.

The map started slow, even to Round 4 I was yawning due to how long the zombies have to walk to get to you, the 0 Points and Knife don't help, but at least after that you find yourself getting some decent zombie action.

Detail was some what on the lacking side, there were some graphical errors on the map, but overall you made up for this in layout (however there was a lot of door opening, lol). I did however find myself running into clips, more so at the first box location or where deadshot is, around that platform. Some clips were much bigger than the model and thus you found yourself colliding with something you didn't even know was there.

The Main Easter Egg was very innovative and was very well done, though I will say on toning down the brightness of one the areas of the Easter egg. (you know which one I'm talking about) It did give the person something to aim for, it also captures them the first time they go for it, which is very clever, you lure the player in with their curiosity, and to get out they much complete tasks. +1

Last but not least I'll touch on is the weapons: I felt a lot of them were very under par, some the guns I was excited to see such as the MW2 ACR were to be dumped due to low ammo, high fire rates and low damage, it seemed that guns that had high fire rate had low damage and low clip, and those that had high damage had low fire rate, even with DT2.0 in mind. Some weapons also were lacking reload sounds and some had holes in them.

Overall: it's enjoyable, the Easter egg is very fun, the somewhat lack of detail was made up for in layout and other aspects.

Very enjoyable, I will most certainly do a more in-dept review after more playing. :)

-Drops Spawning out of map(This is on purpose, if you play the right way then you get drops ;D)

Still don't quite understand this.  :-\

Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
GearZ469's Groups
Promising, but it seems to me like this was rushed out WAY before it was ready.

1. NEVER put broken weapons in your map. I was confident when I picked up the (perfectly ported) BO2 M1911, but things went downhill from there.

Several guns were either missing reload sounds or they were abnormally quiet. Others had some serious issues, such as the SCAR reloading twice as fast as it normally should (and having a winter camo?)

The StG was the single worst example I encountered. Black texture spots, holes in the model, missing reload sounds. Honestly there is no reason why I would want to use that over the default WAW StG.

2. The map felt too ambitious. The sheer size meant that most of the areas were a simple geometric shape with a single texture repeating indefinitely. That is absolutely harrowing to look at.

3. Textures were bugging out, perks didn't register that the power was on (but I could still buy them) -- these types of bugs need to be addressed before release.

I find it surprising that you had so many beta testers and yet these issues are still in the map. You NEED to give betas to reliable community members who will give constructive criticism and tell you the cold truth about your map, not friends who will just say "It plays fine!"

The zombie spawns were fine, and I liked your easter egg idea. But this map needed more time in the incubator.

I know the cold thruth about my map... and thank you for your feedback. if you don't like it then don't play it
i make it so that people enjoy it not find everything wrong with it
so chill, remember its okay, my beta testers never said that my map was perfect
and adressed the perk thing in my map description if you acculy read it.
so stop trying to find things wrong with it.
i know all of this and we dont think the same i know but
if i could fix it then i wouldve
if fixing the perks means that you would rather not have any hintstrings in the map at all then let me know
and the EE's are what i like to see in a map. and if other people like it then thats cool, but really i thank you but at the same time I almost can't come to fix this. if can i will. and if I can't you live
Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 11:25:31 pm by GearZ469
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
BuIlDaLiBlE's Groups
Dude, this is called criticism. Get used to accept and deal with it. Honestly, if I wouldn't be so lazy to play every released map - you would probably die reading my messages about bugs and bad implemented features, 'cuz I want everything to be perfect.
Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 11:29:48 pm by BuIlDaLiBlE
Date Registered: 21 February 2014
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
ShotgunRagtime's Contact & Social LinksShotgunRagtime
I know the cold thruth about my map... and thank you for your feedback. if you don't like it then don't play it
if fixing the perks means that you would rather not have any hintstrings in the map at all then let me know
and the EE's are what i like to see in a map. and if other people like it then thats cool, but really i thank you but at the same time I almost can't come to fix this. if can i will. and if I can't you live
I did read the description, so yes, I did know about the hintstring error. It was simply an example of a bug found in this map. Just because it was announced in the OP does not mean that it's not a bug.

I am not "just finding what's wrong with the map", I am attempting to point out the errors that I encountered when I played it. If you do not want constructive feedback on how to IMPROVE your map, then ask a mod to lock the thread so that nobody can post in it.

I understand that you would fix the bugs if you could, however I'm simply stating that if a gun is obviously broken, it should either be fixed or removed. Same thing with the textures. If they're broken and can't be fixed they ought to be removed and replaced.
Date Registered: 26 May 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Mapper and Zombies Player
Nathiri's Groups
Nathiri's Contact & Social LinksSkemaj-Skorpio29blazehead

There are many ways to fix hint strings. I assume you went over the default hint string limit?
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
GearZ469's Groups
all i have to say right now is thank you everyone for your feedback. i will implement this all in v2.0

Double Post Merge: July 22, 2015, 12:13:51 am
and my beta testers did say there was stuff wrong with the map but not all of it could be fixed, if you would like then wait till 2.0 comes out

Double Post Merge: July 22, 2015, 12:27:42 am
I did read the description, so yes, I did know about the hintstring error. It was simply an example of a bug found in this map. Just because it was announced in the OP does not mean that it's not a bug.

I am not "just finding what's wrong with the map", I am attempting to point out the errors that I encountered when I played it. If you do not want constructive feedback on how to IMPROVE your map, then ask a mod to lock the thread so that nobody can post in it.

I understand that you would fix the bugs if you could, however I'm simply stating that if a gun is obviously broken, it should either be fixed or removed. Same thing with the textures. If they're broken and can't be fixed they ought to be removed and replaced.
V2.0 Will Be Out Very Soon And Will Be Replacing V1.0, After It Is Out 90% Of these bugs will be fixed for sure, remember a few are out of my hands
Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 12:27:42 am by GearZ469

Loading ...