Date Registered: 13 July 2015
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
suckafoola's Groups
suckafoola's Contact & Social Links
Ive followed each step perfectly to use a custom song for the main menu, and it worked, but it sounds very low. The original file itself is actually pretty loud, but when i listen to it through  the game's menu, it's low. Ive done obvious things like check the sound settings and whatnot but no dice. Any suggestions?
This topic contains a post which is marked as the Best Answer. Click here to view it.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Paste soundalias here
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
suckafoola's Groups
Code Snippet
Plaintext
name,file,platform,sequence,vol_min,vol_max,dist_min,dist_max,limit_count,limit_type,entity_limit_count,entity_limit_type,bus,volume_min_falloff_curve,volumefalloffcurve,reverb_send,dist_reverb_max,reverb_min_falloff_curve,reverb_falloff_curve,pitch_min,pitch_max,randomize_type,spatialized,type,probability,loop,masterslave,loadspec,subtitle,compression,secondaryaliasname,chainaliasname,startdelay,speakermap,lfe percentage,center percentage,envelop_min,envelop_max,envelop percentage,occlusion_level,occlusion_wet_dry,real_delay,distance_lpf,move_type,move_time,min_priority,max_priority,min_priority_threshold,max_priority_threshold,,isbig
music_mainmenu,music_mainmenu\garbar_loop.wav,,,0.6,0.6,,,,,,,music,,,0,,,,,,,2d,streamed,,looping,,all_sp,,,,,,music_all,,,,,,0,,,,,,100,100,0.25,1,,
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
suckafoola's Groups
Also, there's some static noise in the background. As I said before, the original file is loud and it sounds clean so I'm not sure why this is happening. Any suggestions for that as well?
Marked as best answer by suckafoola 9 years ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Also, there's some static noise in the background. As I said before, the original file is loud and it sounds clean so I'm not sure why this is happening. Any suggestions for that as well?

Code Snippet
Plaintext
name,file,platform,sequence,vol_min,vol_max,dist_min,dist_max,limit_count,limit_type,entity_limit_count,entity_limit_type,bus,volume_min_falloff_curve,volumefalloffcurve,reverb_send,dist_reverb_max,reverb_min_falloff_curve,reverb_falloff_curve,pitch_min,pitch_max,randomize_type,spatialized,type,probability,loop,masterslave,loadspec,subtitle,compression,secondaryaliasname,chainaliasname,startdelay,speakermap,lfe percentage,center percentage,envelop_min,envelop_max,envelop percentage,occlusion_level,occlusion_wet_dry,real_delay,distance_lpf,move_type,move_time,min_priority,max_priority,min_priority_threshold,max_priority_threshold,,isbig
music_mainmenu,music_mainmenu\garbar_loop.wav,,,1,1,,,,,,,music,,,0,,,,,,,2d,streamed,,looping,,all_sp,,,,,,music_all,,,,,,0,,,,,,100,100,0.25,1,,

Try that. 0.6 numbers are the ones controlling volume. Static comes, when you made sound too low quality. Can be fixed by doing 16bit instead of 8bit in Audacity
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
suckafoola's Groups
I'll definitely try that as soon as i can, thank you!
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
suckafoola's Groups
Hey so using the code to raise the volume worked :) but when I tried making the audio 16 bit in audacity to fix the static problem, the song won't even play anymore in the menu. So what now?
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Hey so using the code to raise the volume worked :) but when I tried making the audio 16 bit in audacity to fix the static problem, the song won't even play anymore in the menu. So what now?

Like this?
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
suckafoola's Groups
exactly like that
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
exactly like that

Weird, I have heard people doing that and it working for them
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
suckafoola's Groups
Ill try redoing the steps one more time and I'll let you know what happens

Update: Okay I redid everything and everything works now! 16 isn't that great, still hear some static in the background, but it's not as bad as 8 bit. Don't know what I did wrong the first time around with 16 bit, but I got it to work at least :)

Thanks a bunch
Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 02:33:33 am by suckafoola
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Ill try redoing the steps one more time and I'll let you know what happens

Update: Okay I redid everything and everything works now! 16 isn't that great, still hear some static in the background, but it's not as bad as 8 bit. Don't know what I did wrong the first time around with 16 bit, but I got it to work at least :)

Thanks a bunch

Np, dude :)

Loading ...