UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
(ง º ω º )ง u wont sum m8y?
Signature
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
DidUknowiPwn's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
For everyone with issues could you shoot me a PM and add me on skype? I'll be checking into some issues this weekend.
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Great work on this dll! Finally had a chance to try it out on a map that was hitting asset limits due to UGX Mod v1.1 implementation. Any plans to raise this script xmodel limit?

• DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Great work on this dll! Finally had a chance to try it out on a map that was hitting asset limits due to UGX Mod v1.1 implementation. Any plans to raise this script xmodel limit?

(Image removed from quote.)
Code for it is still on the git, but I guess that since no one seemed to need it, it wasn't raised.
[UGX] Documentation Writer & Programmer
Date Registered: 23 August 2013
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
DidUknowiPwn's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha

(Image removed from quote.)
Could increase any asset but it still doesn't fix the likelihood of getting the G_Spawn error. I tried messing with it but it threw Segfault's when I had modified the size so either I'm missing other locations or it's impossible to change.

I've built a new version with the xmodel asset set to 2000 (which is double the size so it may or may not be bad). I'll shoot you a build once I test its stability.

G_Spawn stops at 1022 entities.
http://i.imgur.com/LtANIoo.png

I'll try increasing it again but don't know it'll work.

Edit: Well segfault was stopped but it still throws the error and there seems to be something else with it since it throws an error at       boneCount = *(_BYTE *)(v6 + 4) + v5; (0x00608DD8)
Fails on these instructions: movzx   ecx, byte ptr [ebp+4] (0x00608DD8 leads to the movzx)
Edit2: Something to do with the counting of bones, don't know if I'll be able to fix it or not. I'll try asking around for help since I still suck at memory stuff.

Edit3: Giving up on that too interconnected with the game and not just a simple change to both array and number will fix it.
Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 05:20:00 pm by DidUknowiPwn
Date Registered: 18 October 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Signature
Visitez mon site : http://www.fr-mapping.net/index.php pour rejoindre la communauté Française sur le mod tools!
visit my website : http://www.fr-mapping.net/index.php to join french communauty on mod tools
Wolf_Silver's Groups
for me i use the cd version so i had installed lanfix but with normal cod5 i have max fps in ultra (gtx 960m) but with your version i have around 22 fps at nacht der untoten in ultra... i don't know why

edit : Sorry that's fixed... that was just .exe who choose graphics board integrated... so that's normal :)

after many test i just found 1 very very little bug in console it say t39 not t40 ^^ great mod! ti's certainely one of the best!
Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 08:32:05 pm by Wolf_Silver
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
DidUknowiPwn's Groups
UGX Team Member
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
for me i use the cd version so i had installed lanfix but with normal cod5 i have max fps in ultra (gtx 960m) but with your version i have around 22 fps at nacht der untoten in ultra... i don't know why

edit : Sorry that's fixed... that was just .exe who choose graphics board integrated... so that's normal :)

after many test i just found 1 very very little bug in console it say t39 not t40 ^^ great mod! ti's certainely one of the best!
Yeah forgot to increment the build number when I built that dll.
r41 corrected it.

Double Post Merge: October 01, 2015, 04:19:03 am
Update to r41
Changes: Fixed mods menu having a mod named ".", increased xmodel limit to 1500, and filtered more console spam.
Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 04:19:03 am by DidUknowiPwn
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
DidUknowiPwn's Groups
UGX Team Member
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Code Snippet
Plaintext
r42 - Minor bug fixes (Com_Printf), bool DVar for External Console (r_externalconsole) increased memory limit to 0x19600000, disabled/fixed "Safe Mode" and "Recommended Settings" pop-ups, added new FastFile to load queue if using a mod and there is a FastFile named "mod_ex" it'll load after mod.

Edit: Bug found, related to external console and how I handled the func check wait for an update.

Edit 2: <invalid>

Edit 3: Fixed the bug, please redownload
Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 12:24:51 am by DidUknowiPwn
Date Registered: 18 October 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Wolf_Silver's Groups
can you upgrade hud limit if you can do that? i am really waiting for this! very good job!
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
can you upgrade hud limit if you can do that? i am really waiting for this! very good job!
Just work in menu files instead of spawning the HUD from script. UGX Mod's HUD is completely menu file driven to avoid the limit you're talking about.
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
Is there a way to have the .ddl file manually installed to the world at war root when you download a map that comes with it? Or is it possible to have it integrated into the UGX mod helper app?

Because, I just had to install it to get past the annoying memory limit and I would rather everyone who downloads the map automatically have that file installed so I won't get 500 "bugs" about the memory limit error on release.
Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 09:43:20 pm by thezombiekilla6
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
For some reason whenever Im throwing a grenade in my map, console starts spamming this and my FPS drops a lot. Didnt have this issue before T4M:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
Current attachments:
model: 'aw_hazmat_head', tag: ''
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
DidUknowiPwn's Groups
UGX Team Member
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
For some reason whenever Im throwing a grenade in my map, console starts spamming this and my FPS drops a lot. Didnt have this issue before T4M:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
Current attachments:
model: 'aw_hazmat_head', tag: ''
Not my fault I didn't modify anything around that area.
The function that it's called from is ScrCmd_detach which is a GSC function.

http://i.imgur.com/AfukvCx.png

Double Post Merge: October 11, 2015, 04:21:03 pm
Is there a way to have the .ddl file manually installed to the world at war root when you download a map that comes with it? Or is it possible to have it integrated into the UGX mod helper app?

Because, I just had to install it to get past the annoying memory limit and I would rather everyone who downloads the map automatically have that file installed so I won't get 500 "bugs" about the memory limit error on release.
Well about it being included since the dll is always going through modifications it wouldn't be right to include it in a installer, unless the installer would pull the updated link every time or someone would host the dll on their server then it could be downloaded straight from there.

Only reason I haven't made an installer or something of that note is because this is still a W.I.P. it's released under its current state in order to find issues/requests people want before I release a major version.
Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 04:21:03 pm by DidUknowiPwn
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
Have you updated the source code on github? If not, can you?
Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 01:06:59 am by daedra descent
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Not my fault I didn't modify anything around that area.
The function that it's called from is ScrCmd_detach which is a GSC function.

http://i.imgur.com/AfukvCx.png

Fixed, forgot to add true in attach in one of the scripts. Thats one spam-fest away :D
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
Have you updated the source code on github? If not, can you?

Pretty please?  :D

Loading ...