Created 9 years ago
by DidUknowiPwn
broken avatar :(
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Did you try turning down your graphical settings and turning off specular maps, etc?

If all of that doesn't work I'm guessing you're running Windows 10? That seems to have some issues with WAW/T4M I think.
Date Registered: 24 June 2016
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
360MLGPman's Groups
360MLGPman's Contact & Social Links
when i download it, it downloads as a internet thing and not the one from the video.... pls help?  :(
Date Registered: 8 July 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
ACiD's Groups
ACiD's Contact & Social Links
hey there I'm using lanfix 1.7 on 2 pc's but I keep on getting server authentication failure I tried every thing to fix this but it seems its something to do with the t4m file because if I remove it the game works fine over coop . can you please check on it I would really like to play these maps over lan coop
Date Registered: 27 February 2016
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
R3Y3S's Groups
R3Y3S's Contact & Social Links
Sorry if this is not right here but I not seen a section of Modifications ideas. Move the post to their site. It would be possible modification like this to allow recording demos in coop as MP or COD4. That would be a revolution for the world of gameplays. There are a lots of MovieConfig from COD4 and all are compatible with.
Some examples of what could be achieved:

Without Movie Config:

With Movie Config:

I know this is not magic, it's hard, I'm modder in COD4 but with what is currently being done with this game I would not surprise me.

Date Registered: 9 July 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Dutycall100's Groups
Dutycall100's Contact & Social Links
hey there I'm using lanfix 1.7 on 2 pc's but I keep on getting server authentication failure I tried every thing to fix this but it seems its something to do with the t4m file because if I remove it the game works fine over coop . can you please check on it I would really like to play these maps over lan coop
Im having the same error with all maps since i installed it, isnt there a older version that we can try to use?
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Sounds like your issue is with the lanfix not t4m
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Sorry if this is not right here but I not seen a section of Modifications ideas. Move the post to their site. It would be possible modification like this to allow recording demos in coop as MP or COD4. That would be a revolution for the world of gameplays. There are a lots of MovieConfig from COD4 and all are compatible with.
Some examples of what could be achieved:

Without Movie Config:
(Image removed from quote.)

With Movie Config:

I know this is not magic, it's hard, I'm modder in COD4 but with what is currently being done with this game I would not surprise me.
There is absolutely NO code for recording demos in WaW Coop.
Date Registered: 8 July 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
ACiD's Groups
ACiD's Contact & Social Links

i have tried 4 difrent lan fixes all give the same problem with the t4m with out the t4m all the maps work via coop except the maps that uses t4m those onse i cant play
Date Registered: 27 February 2016
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
R3Y3S's Groups
R3Y3S's Contact & Social Links
T4M not work with LANFIX, only with original game.

There is absolutely NO code for recording demos in  Coop.

Ohh  :'(
Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 02:44:49 pm by Dust
Date Registered: 21 December 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Signature
The sound of God is the screech of tires, lights and magnets, bolts and wires. Strayed from the road, this very one, still to come. The sound of tires is the sound of God, the electric version.
mrpeanut188's Groups
mrpeanut188's Contact & Social Linksmrpeanut1881337p34nutmrpeanut188
DYKIP This is the 19th time this month My Graphics settings reset. I keep telling you It never did that before T4M! PLEASE FIX DUDE!
Please, for the love of god fix this. If you haven't noticed, you know the dialogue that pops up saying your computer has changed and it wants to put on default system settings? The prompt never opens, T4M removes the prompt and it automatically resets the settings.

And vinnyz500 when it resets on literally every launch, it sucks when you have to relaunch the game to reload the mod then go through the same shit every time. I cant directly devmap it if I don't want all the settings to be reset.
Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 08:17:46 pm by mrpeanut188
Date Registered: 12 January 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
SR_Lut3t1um's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
SR_Lut3t1um's Contact & Social Links
Can you implement t4m in the UGX Launcher? Would be easier to update tho ;)
Date Registered: 6 July 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Trevord70's Groups
Trevord70's Contact & Social Links
Whenever I install it crashes COD WAW immediately, and once I remove it works fine, any clue why? Running on steam version on windows 10.
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Can you implement t4m in the UGX Launcher? Would be easier to update tho ;)

Launcher will include T4M.
Date Registered: 4 July 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
killerbahbka's Groups
killerbahbka's Contact & Social Links
Can you please tell me what am I doing wrong?
I can't start the game when I join to someone with T4M (server authentication failure) but when I remove T4M I don't have this error and I can play without any problems?

I have windows 10 steam. I also tried to play on maps like Dead Ship and Quizz_v2 without T4M and got an error about 400 fx so that's why I want to play with T4M.

I'm using Tunngle in order to play with my friend (he doesn't have steam version but I could play with him when I didn't have T4M installed).

I tried to launch the game from steam, CODWaW.exe and CoDWaW LanFixed.exe from the root directory and still getting this error.
Date Registered: 2 August 2013
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Leask10's Groups
When I go to open the LanFixed.exe it says it cant open because binkw32.dll is missing but its in my CoDWaW root folder?

Help please. Thanks

Double Post Merge: July 10, 2016, 07:54:33 pm
I fixed that issue by moving the LanFixed.exe into my root folder. Now when I go and launch Oil Rig is says - Direct3DDevice9::Present failed: An undetermined error occured

Help please. Cheers.
Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 07:54:33 pm by Leask10

Loading ...