My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
As fun as custom maps can be, and a lot of them are damn impressive, Treyarch maps will always win, issues or not. They are a much more professionally made map with great design (for the most part) and the replayability is usually high. There is also the main issue of BO3 zombies being on a much superior version of Radiant so the visuals are superior and the mechanics too.

I have to agree with Daedra and see the point he was trying to make. A question like this only has one true answer and everyone knows it. If you pick customs over Treyarch then it's because you are either unable to afford to play BO3 or are a mapper more than a gamer. If you love playing zombies then the answer will always be BO3.
broken avatar :(
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
As fun as custom maps can be, and a lot of them are damn impressive, Treyarch maps will always win, issues or not. They are a much more professionally made map with great design (for the most part) and the replayability is usually high. There is also the main issue of BO3 zombies being on a much superior version of Radiant so the visuals are superior and the mechanics too.

I have to agree with Daedra and see the point he was trying to make. A question like this only has one true answer and everyone knows it. If you pick customs over Treyarch then it's because you are either unable to afford to play BO3 or are a mapper more than a gamer. If you love playing zombies then the answer will always be BO3.
Wasn't the same thing said about BO1/BO2, and to a lesser extent the other CODs? Yet WAW is still going strong.

I agree totally that Treyarch maps are usually very good and introduce tons of new features and stuff, but there's only so much of one map I can take before I get bored. I'm sure plenty of people will still want to play customs, just like sometimes like to play old BO1 maps for a change over the BO2 maps, and the level of customs is increasing all the time. And no doubt when BO3 comes out people will be immediately trying to add the latest stuff into WAW, thereby injecting life once again into this ancient game. :P
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
id rather play zebba farms, requiem over any BO2 map tbh

Loading ...