by Deleted User
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
1942 Forest

I'm a german mapper & this is my second map. It's a small map with a lot of perks and stuff to explore. Maybe there is an easteregg... ;). I spend a lot of time to create this map. I hope you enjoy it.  :)

Features:

All WAW-Perks:
Jugg
Speed Cola
Double Tap 2.0
Fixed Revive in Solo

All BO1-Perks
PHD-Flopper
Stamin up
Deadshot
Mule-Kick

All BO2 Perks (NO Who's who!)
Vulture Aid Elixir
Tombstone Soda
Electric Cherry
Der Wunderfizz
Custom Loadscreen (COOP & Solo)
Menu Start-Button

Credits:

-Treyarch
-Tom_Bmx
-HarryBo21
-Bamskater33

If you think you're missing from the list please PM me !!!

Thanks to:
xTheSILIFER for Alpha- & Beta-testing!!!

This map has NO copyrighted music in it!

Fixes for V 1.1:

Fixed the "freezes" some players have.
Fixed the Debug-messages.
Fixed a bug with the path nodes.

Here you can download it:

I hope you enjoy it  :)
Date Registered: 29 July 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
children should not be playing call of duty
Signature
⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁
Koan's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Koan's Contact & Social Linksh-r_Koan_my website
I like your theme, but in the room with Double Tap, I can't buy the sofa debris, so there's hardly anywhere I can go other than the tunnel which leads to Juggernog. There's not enough space to move in the first room, either.

Also, I don't think you've put path nodes close enough to each other, because I seem to see zombies getting confused and staying idle a few times.

Other than that, good job. Just needs to be a bit bigger.
Date Registered: 27 October 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
dazzibhoy1's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
dazzibhoy1's Contact & Social Linksdazzibhoy
downloading now thanks, :)
Date Registered: 31 August 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Professional Procrastinator
LegitimateRage's Contact & Social LinkslegitimaterageTheLegitRageTheLegitimateRage
I was having fun with the map until I hit the 4 Perk limit. I don't mind when there's one, but it's pointless having all the perks on the map if you can't buy them all. Maybe if you're updating the map you could remove it or add a "Buy Perk slot for XXXX points"?

Also, I got this script thing in the top right showing where the zombie took damage..

It was a fun, close quarters Map that I would have played a bit longer for if not for the perk limit :)
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
but it's pointless having all the perks on the map if you can't buy them all.

How is it pointless? It makes players think about what perks to buy, maybe you're a Flopper guy? Then you'll have to prioritize it over other perks. :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
LegitimateRage's Contact & Social LinkslegitimaterageTheLegitRageTheLegitimateRage
How is it pointless? It makes players think about what perks to buy, maybe you're a Flopper guy? Then you'll have to prioritize it over other perks. :)

Well if you know about the perk limit then yeah I guess, but I've become used to playing maps with lots of perks without a limit that (unless listed in features) I never assume there's a limit. I got lucky because I bought the four perks I like most (Jug, speed/DT & Deadshot) but I was disappointed when I went to buy PHD and couldn't.

And maybe pointless wasn't the right word, but it sort of defeats the purpose of going to the effort of adding all those perks (and Wonderfizz in this case) to your Map if the player can't even buy them all, I know Treyarch do it but they like 3arc'ing people :P
OnionmanVere Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Well if you know about the perk limit then yeah I guess, but I've become used to playing maps with lots of perks without a limit that (unless listed in features) I never assume there's a limit. I got lucky because I bought the four perks I like most (Jug, speed/DT & Deadshot) but I was disappointed when I went to buy PHD and couldn't.

And maybe pointless wasn't the right word, but it sort of defeats the purpose of going to the effort of adding all those perks (and Wonderfizz in this case) to your Map if the player can't even buy them all, I know Treyarch do it but they like 3arc'ing people :P

Personally having the ability to buy all perks is a bit OP, it removes the feel of thinking about what perks you can buy. Defeating the purpose? How? You shouldn't criticize the mapper for making a personal choice. ;)
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Defeating the purpose? How? You shouldn't criticize the mapper for making a personal choice. ;)

Lol :P True, especially considering I doubt I could even add a wall weapon never mind BO2 Perks if I tried to make a map haha.

Like I said, I don't mind if there's a limit, I played vanilla zombies for years with one. It just woulda been nice to know beforehand ;)
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Every "official" map has had a perk limit...
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 8 February 2015
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Still Kickin'
Signature

Andy Whelan's Groups
Andy Whelan's Contact & Social LinksAndyWhelanAndyWhelan01AndyWhelan
Map is pretty hard but it is good. The lighting should be fixed. But the first room is so good, I love it. Reminds me of the good old WaW days
Date Registered: 19 September 2013
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
Studly's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I have debug messages coming up and continual freezing with this map .
OnionmanVere Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Don't know how you didn't notice the freezing, it's very easy to see.

The debug messages are from the pre-edited scripts in Harry's perks. To remove them (which no one seems to be able to do for some reason...) just comment out (or remove it, doesn't matter) this line of the _zombiemode_spawner.gsc:

http://i.imgur.com/Ny66RA5.png

The map requires some polishing and fixes, the random spawners seemed a bit out of place, maybe add dirt or something to make them more clear, I feel more work should have been put into the exterior of the map, it didn't seem like a forest at all.

Go to Round 21, I would also suggest looking into a Sky Box in the map, instant 500x increase in visual quality.

Date Registered: 17 July 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
likeaboss521's Groups
likeaboss521's Contact & Social Links
what guns are in it?
Date Registered: 23 April 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Signature
Money isn't everything but everything has a price
Eternal_Fire's Groups
Eternal_Fire's Contact & Social Links

Well you should be buying the 4 perks you want first anyways  :poker:
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
what guns are in it?

Standard WaW Weapons.

Loading ...