Date Registered: 3 August 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
alexander19's Groups
alexander19's Contact & Social Links
I made a zombie map today, but when I compile it and test it out, I cannot move and this weird font shows up: http://imgur.com/dZJIA5y . I have a singleplayer spawn setup, multiplayer spawns, reflection probes, lighting, a playable area, and a few other things. Not sure what the problem is, but I don't spawn where my singleplayer spawn is set. As mentioned earlier, I cannot move, shoot, throw grenades, or aim. I do have an m9 in my hand (I'm using the ugx standalone mod) but there is no round count in the bottom left corner (as you can see in the imgur above). I tried making a new map with no ugx standalone, but I still get the weird font and the other bugs. Not sure what to do, but any help would be appreciated.
broken avatar :(
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
broken font, did u add a custom one?
and if u cant move its probably cause ur player spawn s in the ground
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Does nobody follow the guide? Also this is covered in the FAQ, wouldn't expect you to read that though. :/

http://ugx-mods.com/wiki/index.php?title=UGX_Mod_Standalone_Installation#For_the_First_Time
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
Does nobody follow the guide? Also this is covered in the FAQ, wouldn't expect you to read that though. :/

http://ugx-mods.com/wiki/index.php?title=UGX_Mod_Standalone_Installation#For_the_First_Time

ah nice scob i didn't notice it was ugx mod, though those viewhands made it obvious
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
alexander19's Groups

I did that, but the font is still the same. I can't even get into the map now, after I "Run after compile" an error pops up, but I'm not sure what it says because, again, it's in the weird font. I haven't installed any special fonts, but if that's what I have to do, I will (Step by step instructions on how to do that would be nice, I'm still very new to mapping :3).
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
I did that, but the font is still the same. I can't even get into the map now, after I "Run after compile" an error pops up, but I'm not sure what it says because, again, it's in the weird font. I haven't installed any special fonts, but if that's what I have to do, I will (Step by step instructions on how to do that would be nice, I'm still very new to mapping :3).
those ARE step by step instructions
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
alexander19's Groups
those ARE step by step instructions

I meant step by step instructions on installing a new font, because with the current "Font", I can't even read the error.  :(
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
I meant step by step instructions on installing a new font, because with the current "Font", I can't even read the error.  :(
the font isnt the issue

when using the ugx mod

after each compile, you need to use CODprojectMover

if you dont, you get the result your describing

which again, is in the instructions you were linked to

go use CODprojectMover, itll fix it
Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 01:56:28 am by Harry Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
alexander19's Groups
the font isnt the issue

when using the ugx mod

after each compile, you need to use CODprojectMover

if you dont, you get the result your describing

which again, is in the instructions you were linked to

go use CODprojectMover, itll fix it

I know that, I moved the .cpm the first time I compiled the map, but every time I compile it, the .cpm stays in the same place so I can't move it. Am I supposed to select "ugx_mod" as the mod folder? I've tried doing that and tried the name of my map. Also, only one file shows up when I go to add files > .cpm . Again, sorry, I'm really new to this so I might be frustrating you :P.
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
I know that, I moved the .cpm the first time I compiled the map, but every time I compile it, the .cpm stays in the same place so I can't move it. Am I supposed to select "ugx_mod" as the mod folder? I've tried doing that and tried the name of my map. Also, only one file shows up when I go to add files > .cpm . Again, sorry, I'm really new to this so I might be frustrating you :P.

Ummm you input into the .cpm (open it in something like Notepad or Notepad++) the directories of the UGX Mod .ff and the directory of your map and name of it's localized_ ff, these are actually already inputted for you, all you have to do is enter your map name and username on your PC like it shows on tutorial in this pc:

Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
alexander19's Groups
Ummm you input into the .cpm (open it in something like Notepad or Notepad++) the directories of the UGX Mod .ff and the directory of your map and name of it's localized_ ff, these are actually already inputted for you, all you have to do is enter your map name and username on your PC like it shows on tutorial in this pc:

(Image removed from quote.)

I had that done, but just to make sure I did it right, here's my directory and inside of the .cpm:
https://gyazo.com/27ef17de77defbad59dee0acc2e19393

https://gyazo.com/9f2b7fecbbd65b0de59d2e31409c3707

(The name of my map is zPlank for now and my cp username is "Alex").
Here's the inside of my ugx_mod file:

https://gyazo.com/d4f716ed44d88dfd6b832fef66270486

And here's me trying to use the codprojectmover after a compilation:
https://gyazo.com/423f37e963d4585887f8e215e6784c66

Obviously I'm horrible at this stuff, but I'm not sure I'm using the codprojectmover right at all. Again, sorry for being awful at this stuff xD.
Date Registered: 4 August 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
MechromancerX's Groups
MechromancerX's Contact & Social Links
I assume the cpm file itself is ok (correct username and mapname).

Change zPlank_cpm to zPlank.cpm (as this is clearly standing in the second step of the tutorial) because the cpm is so that the program can read/use it (like for example .doc files for word).

If the other steps are followed correctly, it should work.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
alexander19's Groups
I assume the cpm file itself is ok (correct username and mapname).

Change zPlank_cpm to zPlank.cpm (as this is clearly standing in the second step of the tutorial) because the cpm is so that the program can read/use it (like for example .doc files for word).

If the other steps are followed correctly, it should work.

I tried that, selected the file in the CodProjectMover as "zPlank" and then selected the .cpm from the "zPlank" folder and got the same error. Am I using it right? Also, it said in the guide if 2 files don't show up in the projectmover, you did something wrong. I'm really unsure at this point :( .
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
I repeat again

your doing it wrong, this is the cause of your problem

read the instructions again
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
alexander19's Groups
I repeat again

your doing it wrong, this is the cause of your problem

read the instructions again

I tried deleting everything ugx and the map to try it again, and I can read the error message now at least. "Unknown object "zombie_colt". I've looked at posts from people who got this error too, but none of the solutions worked. Any idea what to do?

Loading ...