Zombie Detailer
Signature
Nacht_DTW_1.1- COMPLETE
Hobo_Ville-COMPLETE
Hobo1.1-Might never happen.
Necro_City-not in my hands anymore.
Ghost_Swamp:75%
Weezy428's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Weezy428's Contact & Social Linksweezy428zombieweezy428Weezy428
Looks so good, looking foward to playing it....

PD: What happened with Hobo Ville v1.1? Are you still working on the issues?, because it is a pity the map is not working 100% correctly

Thanks man,

Yeah hobo ville 1.1 had some issues adding somethings. The scripter has been gone for awhile and dont know how to fix some of his scripts (also idk if he will be back). However most of the simple fixes such as having 4 players are fixed. I'm contemplating just releasing it w/o his scripts (firesale/bon fire).
Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 12:11:36 am by Weezy428
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 21 February 2014
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
ShotgunRagtime's Contact & Social LinksShotgunRagtime
Looks really fantastic so far Weezy. I usually do not go for remakes, but honestly Shi No is an interesting map that just needs some love and updated features, like PaP and some new guns. And I'm sure you'll deliver better than anyone!

I have a few humble suggestions to make:

-- I would place Juggernog (and the power switch) in the central building. The reasoning is that players will head for these two items first, so putting them in one of the 4 cabins will simply make the map linear, whereas the beauty of original Shi No was in the ability to go to whatever cabins you pleased.

-- I would add some Verruckt sprinters -- original Shi No is notoriously easy to run trains on. It will be challenging if one has to avoid sprinters while training in the swamp.

-- I would also remove or alter dog rounds. I think that the general consensus is that they are pretty boring and easy.

Date Registered: 4 October 2012
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Detailer
Weezy428's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Looks really fantastic so far Weezy. I usually do not go for remakes, but honestly Shi No is an interesting map that just needs some love and updated features, like PaP and some new guns. And I'm sure you'll deliver better than anyone!

I have a few humble suggestions to make:

-- I would place Juggernog (and the power switch) in the central building. The reasoning is that players will head for these two items first, so putting them in one of the 4 cabins will simply make the map linear, whereas the beauty of original Shi No was in the ability to go to whatever cabins you pleased.

-- I would add some Verruckt sprinters -- original Shi No is notoriously easy to run trains on. It will be challenging if one has to avoid sprinters while training in the swamp.

-- I would also remove or alter dog rounds. I think that the general consensus is that they are pretty boring and easy.

Thanks for the suggestions and positive comments. I have experimented putting the power switch in many places including the main building but it was way too easy. Having only 1 door then power is way too fast for that. And as for juggernog I have already made the perks randomized so people will have more playability with the map instead of just running to power then jugg. Also having the luner landers will make getting around very fun and easy to get where you need to go.

As for dogs and sprinting zombies,  dogs were originally started with shi no numa and I want to keep them in. They are easy I know but I think having the ammo drop makes them worth it, and might have mixed rounds like in der reise. Ill try Verruckt sprinters and see what it's like. Thanks for the suggestions man. I'm trying to make the map a new and fun experience from the original but with the classic feel of course. :)
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Ill try Verruckt sprinters and see what it's like. Thanks for the suggestions man. I'm trying to make the map a new and fun experience from the original but with the classic feel of course. :)

Please don't make all the zombies sprinters if you do intend on adding some in. It will ruin the map for the majority of people, based on the reaction new maps get when they have only sprinters.

That aside the map is looking absolutely amazing and as a huge fan of your previous work I cannot wait to try this out. :)
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
I cant really judge sprinters much as i've played WaW Verruckt so rarely, but i dont think there necessary tbh. As for dogs, i dont understand why so many mappers removed them (and not even added anything else). Dog rounds are a free max ammo but tbh with maps that have dogs, im more likely to get down by dogs than zombies if im not well equipped just because there much faster and can hit much more easily.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Detailer
Weezy428's Groups
Please don't make all the zombies sprinters if you do intend on adding some in. It will ruin the map for the majority of people, based on the reaction new maps get when they have only sprinters.

That aside the map is looking absolutely amazing and as a huge fan of your previous work I cannot wait to try this out. :)

Well if they were added I would implement the slower zombies as well like in bo2. But Imo I'm not a big fan of insanely fast zombies. So I'll try it but most likely it won't be like that. Also if I add the mixed rounds with dogs poping out randomly with zombies its going to make training them a little harder for those who plan on training. We will have to see what the tester think when the time comes. ;D

Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 12 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
InFInIX's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
InFInIX's Contact & Social Links
How about remove Dog rounds but keep the dogs wich spawn in normal would make it a little bit more challenging :nyan:
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Well if they were added I would implement the slower zombies as well like in bo2. But Imo I'm not a big fan of insanely fast zombies. So I'll try it but most likely it won't be like that. Also if I add the mixed rounds with dogs poping out randomly with zombies its going to make training them a little harder for those who plan on training. We will have to see what the tester think when the time comes. ;D
You could include an option in the menu before the game begins which players could use to enable or disable different types of zombies or dogs and then people can choose them or not based on their play style. Just a thought.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Detailer
Weezy428's Groups
How about remove Dog rounds but keep the dogs wich spawn in normal would make it a little bit more challenging :nyan:

You could include an option in the menu before the game begins which players could use to enable or disable different types of zombies or dogs and then people can choose them or not based on their play style. Just a thought.

Both are very good ideas, Ill see what i can do. Thanks guys :)
Date Registered: 30 July 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Banned Elite
My Groups
More
More
Gunoftruth's Groups
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
Wonder what remake this reminds me of.  ::) ;) Cant wait see :D
Senpai
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
arceus's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
arceus's Contact & Social LinksarceusNT
im loving the look of this can't wait for it to be released   :D
Date Registered: 3 February 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
The Power of 115 hahahahahahaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Signature
Hello I'm Toxic Richtofen and I'm a proud zombies fan. I have everything practically memorized from easter eggs to other information as well. I am also the leader of my own zombie killing clan: 115Warriors. I hope we can get along and can't wait to play the intriguing maps to come.
now that i think of it wouldn't the Avagadro Zombie boss be perfect for this map???
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Detailer
Weezy428's Groups
now that i think of it wouldn't the Avagadro Zombie boss be perfect for this map???

Never thought of that, would not know how to make that happen w/o somebody helping me with that.

On another issue I have a new pap texture let me know if you guys like it or not. If not let me know of any suggestions

Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Never thought of that, would not know how to make that happen w/o somebody helping me with that.

On another issue I have a new pap texture let me know if you guys like it or not. If not let me know of any suggestions

(Image removed from quote.)
I wouldnt suggest it

Swamps are catagorically "damp", in theory his electricity would spread all over the place, ofc you could just not do that part, but then itll look "unpolished"
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
I wouldnt suggest it

Swamps are catagorically "damp", in theory his electricity would spread all over the place, ofc you could just not do that part, but then itll look "unpolished"

But did the avagadro really fit tranzit either?

Loading ...