Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
lonelygmc's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
lonelygmc's Contact & Social Linkslonelyisland11lonelygmclostatzombies
I'm having a great time with the map but can't seem to find the correlation between the numbers. I have 3 challenges complete but the bottom gate is not open.

Overall, awesome and challenging map!
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
I'm having a great time with the map but can't seem to find the correlation between the numbers. I have 3 challenges complete but the bottom gate is not open.

Overall, awesome and challenging map!

All I can say is try to find all 5 numbers and then figure out one by one how to make them do something ;)
Thanks for feedback
Date Registered: 28 November 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
French poop
Signature
if you have a problem call me, i'm a fucking Genius. (fake C:)
alX3x's Groups
alX3x's Contact & Social Links
It's really good map, and the easter egg was funny.
just...the end of map .
Date Registered: 2 March 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
GhostlyMurloc's Groups
GhostlyMurloc's Contact & Social Links
I love your maps man! I think adding on a post office and lizard people would be great for this map!  ;)
Date Registered: 12 October 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
WannabeDragon's Groups
WannabeDragon's Contact & Social Links
I have two problems, the first : sometimes a round starts and the zombie counter says "6" but there are no zombies spawning. My second problem is that i cant even fill the soul things, i'm killing zombies right in front of it, but it doesnt work :/
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
I have two problems, the first : sometimes a round starts and the zombie counter says "6" but there are no zombies spawning. My second problem is that i cant even fill the soul things, i'm killing zombies right in front of it, but it doesnt work :/

Redownload. Download messed up your version
Date Registered: 3 October 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
2M8sGaming's Groups
2M8sGaming's Contact & Social Links2M8sGaminghttps://www.youtube.com/c
Check out our Walkthrough of Rainy Death! Guide to all parts of the map and how to unlock the buyable ending!
Spoiler: click to open...
We loved this map lots to do and looks amazing too, hope this will help anyone who is stuck!
Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 11:35:53 am by lukkie1998
Date Registered: 12 October 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
WannabeDragon's Groups
WannabeDragon's Contact & Social Links
Redownloaded Waw...still not working
Redownloaded the Map....still not working :/
Date Registered: 22 December 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
959, NSX, Supra, F40.
LG510s's Groups
LG510s's Contact & Social Links
I've got to hand it to those who worked on this map, you've done a decent job. The Easter Egg has creative and unique steps that when described to me, I could instantly tell you which map it came from. I really enjoy the wide variety of weapons to choose from. When on higher rounds the assortment of guns to pack-a-punch keep the game interesting. The purchasable ending provides a feeling of winning to end the game, rather than a feeling of losing once you die. The tomahawks are a nice touch as well, they're quite enjoyable to throw at the zombies. My only complaint is the napalm zombie. The napalm zombie comes way too often (I see it every 2-3 rounds, rather than 6-7, which I feel is a more suitable intermission). It's also very difficult to avoid the napalm zombie as the map is very close-quarters (excluding the roadway and the starting area), meaning the napalm zombie will explode very easily and ruin your day, especially on the higher rounds that contain many running zombies. I would suggest decreasing the range you have to be in to cause the napalm zombie to explode and making certain areas more open. The map is decent, but still needs some work to make the map more enjoyable.
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
I've got to hand it to those who worked on this map, you've done a decent job. The Easter Egg has creative and unique steps that when described to me, I could instantly tell you which map it came from. I really enjoy the wide variety of weapons to choose from. When on higher rounds the assortment of guns to pack-a-punch keep the game interesting. The purchasable ending provides a feeling of winning to end the game, rather than a feeling of losing once you die. The tomahawks are a nice touch as well, they're quite enjoyable to throw at the zombies. My only complaint is the napalm zombie. The napalm zombie comes way too often (I see it every 2-3 rounds, rather than 6-7, which I feel is a more suitable intermission). It's also very difficult to avoid the napalm zombie as the map is very close-quarters (excluding the roadway and the starting area), meaning the napalm zombie will explode very easily and ruin your day, especially on the higher rounds that contain many running zombies. I would suggest decreasing the range you have to be in to cause the napalm zombie to explode and making certain areas more open. The map is decent, but still needs some work to make the map more enjoyable.

Thanks for feedback. Im not updating the map anymore, but I can say that get PHD Flopper. That helps a lot with Napalm Zombie. And besides, it makes the map more challenging, which I enjoy more rather than having map being way too easy :P
Date Registered: 22 December 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
959, NSX, Supra, F40.
LG510s's Groups
LG510s's Contact & Social Links
Thanks for feedback. Im not updating the map anymore, but I can say that get PHD Flopper. That helps a lot with Napalm Zombie. And besides, it makes the map more challenging, which I enjoy more rather than having map being way too easy :P
Right, I had completely forgotten about PHD Flopper. I normally get quick revive, juggernog, doubletap and stamin-up and rarely ever do the easter egg. Next time I know. Also, I find that the napalm zombie has gone from coming every 2-3 rounds to every round, starting with round 7.
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Right, I had completely forgotten about PHD Flopper. I normally get quick revive, juggernog, doubletap and stamin-up and rarely ever do the easter egg. Next time I know. Also, I find that the napalm zombie has gone from coming every 2-3 rounds to every round, starting with round 7.

Yeah, I noticed this also while testing, but didnt know at the time how to script it, so Napalm Zombie comes out more rarely. Im not updating this map further to fix this, but I have made it better for Acid Host in other map, so that should be better :P
Date Registered: 29 December 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Is this where the bio goes?
Webzy's Groups
Webzy's Contact & Social Linkswebzythekingc4seybWebzyy
Really good atmosphere in this map, had a blast!
Date Registered: 12 September 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Signature
Dead Palace
Riptide1106's Groups
Riptide1106's Contact & Social Links
We had a hard time finding numbers 1 & 2 and had to look them up. The soul boxes locations were a good challenge. All the fx really worked well together, and made me think of the Hard Rain campaign from L4d. Knowing the steps now should make next playthrough easier.

ps. Hitman your awesome
Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 05:27:55 am by Riptide1106
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
took us too d*mn long to find all the numbers (resorted to looking it up after an hour of searching), that ruined the map for me. dont think i'll be playing it again.  :-\ Map itself looked nice though.
not finding exactly what you need in the space of the first hour on your first play of the map "ruined" it for you eh...

lets just strike that "replay ability" bull crap people are always going on about wanting right now... we know the truth
Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 08:26:17 am by Harry Bo21

Loading ...