Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Projects:
Unnamed Project: 5%
Mutliple Downloadable Items for Mappers: (Released after map releases)
GerardS0406's Groups
GerardS0406's Contact & Social LinksGerardS0406Gerard0406GerardS0406MrGerard0406
Lake Michigan 2.0

Lake Michigan 2.0 is a full "remake" of my Lake Michigan map which was released about 4 years ago. It's set on the 5th of July, the night after Independence Day! Trash has been thrown around everywhere and a familiar face gets locked up by security! Our four heroes were at the Lake for the fireworks show but wake up to a land infested with the undead after mistakenly becoming cursed and marked by the beast. The cause is unknown and our heroes need to find a way to escape before the undead take over and they are cursed forever.

Features List:
  • Shadows of Evil Styled Beast Mode
  • Shadows of Evil Rituals
  • "Buried" Weapon Chalks
  • Arthur from "Buried" - Huge Thanks to AllMoDs
  • BO2 Buildables
  • Harry's Perks
  • Black Ops 1 Weapons
  • More To Come

Spawn Demo Video:
Spoiler: click to open...

Before Power Images:

After Power Images:

Updates:

Update: September 1st, 2018
There will be a spawn demo released on September 3rd, 2018 for all to play.

Note: The demo is not going to be perfect. Don't expect it to be perfect. Any bugs you may find, please report them to me. The mod has not been co-op tested yet. If there are any game-breaking bugs in co-op I find before September 3rd. I will list them in the Demo Release.

New Features:
  • Sliquifier Added
  • Completely Rescripted Buildables
  • WIP Perk System (Not featured in Demo)

SpawnDemo:
As promised, here is the spawn demo!

Please note, I have not been able to test in co-op. If you do, please let me know any bugs you find as well as in solo.

Also, Don't pick up the satchel charge from the box! It's broken at the moment and not to be used.

Below is where the Summoning Key is located, there is no model for it at the moment.

Download:

A Spawn Demo Is Coming Very Soon
20%
Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 01:59:09 am by GerardS0406
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 28 January 2014
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
GimmeaHotdog's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
GimmeaHotdog's Contact & Social Links
this actually looks really amazing i cant wait to play it dude nice work my man   :D :D :D :D :D
Date Registered: 15 September 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Josseda673's Groups
Josseda673's Contact & Social LinksJosseda673TheJosseda673
Looks good.
Date Registered: 6 August 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
More
GerardS0406's Groups
GerardS0406's Contact & Social LinksGerardS0406Gerard0406GerardS0406MrGerard0406
Update 9/1/2018
There will be a spawn demo released on September 3rd, 2018 for all to play.

Note: The demo is not going to be perfect. Don't expect it to be perfect. Any bugs you may find, please report them to me. The mod has not been co-op tested yet. If there are any game-breaking bugs in co-op I find before September 3rd. I will list them in the Demo Release.

New Features:
  • Sliquifier Added
  • Completely Rescripted Buildables
  • WIP Perk System (Not featured in Demo)
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
More
GerardS0406's Groups
As promised, here is the spawn demo!

Please note, I have not been able to test in co-op. If you do, please let me know any bugs you find as well as in solo.

Also, Don't pick up the satchel charge from the box! It's broken at the moment and not to be used.

Below is where the Summoning Key is located, there is no model for it at the moment.

Download:

Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 01:58:48 am by GerardS0406
Date Registered: 13 August 2016
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
galal mehrez's Groups
you forgot to remove 500000 points so it could be 500 some weapons doesnt have any sounds and the m14 as the reloading of the m1 i think this is just somethings unfinished you can get tombstone on solo and it just get you back to life when you die but you wont have any weapons except the m1911 and you wont have any perks if you switch to your other weapon that you already have the satchel charge will disappear and you wont have it anymore and it will break mulekick so you wont and cant have a third weapon and the map over time gets slower and more laggy as time passes until the game stop responding and crash dont know if thats just my pc or because my game is cracked also normally cracked waw would only do problems with t4m maps
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
More
GerardS0406's Groups
you forgot to remove 500000 points so it could be 500 some weapons doesnt have any sounds and the m14 as the reloading of the m1 i think this is just somethings unfinished you can get tombstone on solo and it just get you back to life when you die but you wont have any weapons except the m1911 and you wont have any perks if you switch to your other weapon that you already have the satchel charge will disappear and you wont have it anymore and it will break mulekick so you wont and cant have a third weapon and the map over time gets slower and more laggy as time passes until the game stop responding and crash dont know if thats just my pc or because my game is cracked also normally cracked waw would only do problems with t4m maps
What breaks mule kick exactly? and the satchel charge is a wip so if you get it in the box, ignore it. Tombstone is supposed to be in solo, if you go down, you can go back to where you died and pick up your stuff again.
Date Registered: 13 August 2016
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
galal mehrez's Groups
the satchel charge is the thing that breaks mulekick