Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
I dont really see the point of removing cheats, if people want to use them just so they can explore the map, nothing wrong with that imo. And if you dont like them, dont use them. The maps that i have bad FR on, i tend to use cheats just so i can play the map properly without getting BS downs.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
I dont really see the point of removing cheats, if people want to use them just so they can explore the map, nothing wrong with that imo. And if you dont like them, dont use them. The maps that i have bad FR on, i tend to use cheats just so i can play the map properly without getting BS downs.

It is the mappers choice whether they include the ability to cheat, and whether or not others share this opinion the wishes of the mapper will at least be respected in their thread. It is ignornant towards the map maker to post a way to remove the anti-cheat system in a thread where they specifically went to efforts to prevent it.
Date Registered: 1 September 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
xXThatcrazyhoboX's Contact & Social LinksXThatcrazyhoboX
You know what really bugs me? When someone puts alot of work into having the most perks, and then dose a great job at that. but then puts those amazing perks in a small unplayable map. for one half of the perks you cant REALLY use because the map is to small. Maby someone on this website could point me in the right direction to find a well made map with plenty of space to get around zombies, while also having and amazing amount of perks. Please and thanks.
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
respect the dead

donates greatly appreciated :) paypal.me/F3ARxReaper666
discord server:
https://discord.gg/tsGHW99
death_reaper0's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
You know what really bugs me? When someone puts alot of work into having the most perks, and then dose a great job at that. but then puts those amazing perks in a small unplayable map. for one half of the perks you cant REALLY use because the map is to small. Maby someone on this website could point me in the right direction to find a well made map with plenty of space to get around zombies, while also having and amazing amount of perks. Please and thanks.
this map was designed to be small. whats the challenge in a map that makes it hard to loose?
Date Registered: 21 June 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Keep Scrolling...
Signature
I Am New Into Mapping And All Of That Kind Of Stuff.I Appreciate Every Help Provided!
LegendHugo's Groups
LegendHugo's Contact & Social LinksHdinis09Hdinis09@hdinis09DonHugo
Minecraft Village :please:
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
this map was designed to be small. whats the challenge in a map that makes it hard to loose?
he didnt say that there was a problem with the "challenge" of it, he said it makes some "of" the perks effectivly useless

Youve got one that makes 2x points power up completely pointless, and im going to assume staminup in a map where you cant run ( dont know tho ) - which is also a bit pointless, as theres hardly anything to buy "other" than more perks?

as for revive, if you have solo revive, there is no hope of using it properly as the zombies "will not" be able to run a distance from you, even as far as they can run, is pretty close

Is flopper in there too? If so 50% of that too ( D2P )

I havent played and dont have a opinion on the map or its quality. Just saying tho, you seem to have misunderstood his point
Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 10:20:54 pm by Harry Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
death_reaper0's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
he didnt say that there was a problem with the "challenge" of it, he said it makes some "of" the perks effectivly useless

Youve got one that makes 2x points power up completely pointless, and im going to assume staminup in a map where you cant run ( dont know tho ) - which is also a bit pointless, as theres hardly anything to buy "other" than more perks?

as for revive, if you have solo revive, there is no hope of using it properly as the zombies "will not" be able to run a distance from you, even as far as they can run, is pretty close

Is flopper in there too? If so 50% of that too ( D2P )

I havent played and dont have a opinion on the map or its quality. Just saying tho, you seem to have misunderstood his point
well the goal of this map was to make as many perks as possible into one small map, which is why a lot of them didn't really fit the map well. also the point perks work with double points (just saying)
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
i know and i dont debate, just explaining

FYI tho, doubling up on the perk "with" the bonus doesnt make it any less redundant, its also the equivilant of "buyable powerups" lol

As you said, it was just a test to see how many you could fit in, he is saying he gets that but makes half of them totally irrelevent ;)
Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 04:06:40 am by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 5 April 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Like the idea.. but i feel like theres not enough room to do anything
Date Registered: 21 June 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Keep Scrolling...
LegendHugo's Groups
LegendHugo's Contact & Social LinksHdinis09Hdinis09@hdinis09DonHugo
Like the idea.. but i feel like theres not enough room to do anything
that is the point :)
Date Registered: 2 August 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!
Signature
BURN IT WITH FIRE!!!! KILL IT!!! ITS GONNA GET ME!!!
May I ask for the links to the songs that play after finding the 3 teddy bears?
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
death_reaper0's Groups
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!
I just wanted to mention 2 bugs I came across!

1. When you have more than 13 perks (This may have just been a one time thing) and you get downed, and revived, you still have Stamin-up in the MIDDLE of your screen for some reason!

2. Power-Up(Power-Down? I can't remember) Punch went haywire when my friend bought it and got downed a few minutes later! The magic effects didn't work for him but instead were given to me....
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
death_reaper0's Groups
I just wanted to mention 2 bugs I came across!

1. When you have more than 13 perks (This may have just been a one time thing) and you get downed, and revived, you still have Stamin-up in the MIDDLE of your screen for some reason!

2. Power-Up(Power-Down? I can't remember) Punch went haywire when my friend bought it and got downed a few minutes later! The magic effects didn't work for him but instead were given to me....

stamin-up wasnt a perk i had made for this, but it might be because of how many you had glitching it, i dont know if i can do anything about that
power-down punch gives power-up effects to all players, so it makes it easier to revive the downed player, that was its purpose

Loading ...