Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Now weve all seen this at some point with our moon walking hellhound friends, however no-one seems to be able to actually find the cause for this, but its now happening in other more troublesome areas, so i need some ideas

So for the dogs it was, the host saw em fine, but the clients would see no animations, and they would then just float around

Now im getting it with my mystery box on a particular map, but i noticed something

At first i thought it just wasnt animating, but infact i do see it move very very slightly. The host however is seeing the full animation

I tried everything to fix this with the dogs, i even did however that fix also did not work for this person, anyone got any ideas?
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
I've had this reported with Requiem as well, not sure what the cause is.
RadihaX
Date Registered: 2 September 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Overrun
Lockdown
Overrun (Black Ops Mod)
Snowglobe
Leviathan
Abandoned School
Ski Resort
Leviathan Redux
JBird632's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
JBird632's Contact & Social LinksJBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632Mapper
Leviathan had a similar issue with the excavators. Basically the host could see the animation of the excavator moving down and then spinning, but the clients didn't see anything so they would just walk straight into an invisible death wall. I don't see how this could be applied to dogs, but what we ended up doing was adding 3 wait_network_frame(); functions right before setting the animation and for some odd reason that worked.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
weird thing is, youve both had it on occasion but for Pro it happens all the time

Clients literally never see any animation at all ( except that tiny movement i noticed )

ill try the wait tho, i did have some wonders if that might help
Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 05:27:09 pm by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
It happened for me last Saturday night, only for dogs. If I was host the dogs skated for other players. But if they were host, they only skated for me.

Now the reason was my fault, I modified a script, and added a script. These were not my maps I modded. Once I removed my modification, and our scripts matched, The dogs worked again for everyone. (I was testing my weapon trader thing)
Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 05:50:36 pm by MakeCents
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
It happened for me last Saturday night, only for dogs. If I was host the dogs skated for other players. But if they were host, they only skated for me.

Now the reason was my fault, I modified a script, and added a script. These were not my maps I modded. Once I removed my modification, and our scripts matched, The dogs worked again for everyone. (I was testing my weapon trader thing)
i cant understand how they would get mismatched, but cant hurt to check. Ill come back with my findings from all the various ideas
RadihaX
Date Registered: 2 September 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
JBird632's Contact & Social LinksJBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632Mapper
weird thing is, youve both had it on occasion but for Pro it happens all the time
It wasn't on occasion - the excavator bug occurred all the time until we add those waits. It's kinda weird how 1 and 2 waits have no effect, but adding 3 somehow fixed it :/
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
It wasn't on occasion - the excavator bug occurred all the time until we add those waits. It's kinda weird how 1 and 2 waits have no effect, but adding 3 somehow fixed it :/

I noticed a 3 second realwait after

Code Snippet
Plaintext
waitforclient( 0 );

Fixed a thundergun fx issue I was having before. It worked for host, but not other players until I added that.
Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 10:54:58 am by MakeCents
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
your bringing some really interesting ideas guys :)

It wasn't on occasion - the excavator bug occurred all the time until we add those waits. It's kinda weird how 1 and 2 waits have no effect, but adding 3 somehow fixed it
Sorry i assumed, i thought someone else had said that was the case before. As for your three wait thing, I also noticed the Bo1 gscs use 3 in the choke functions, I wonder if they found the same thing?

Loading ...