broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 10 November 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
mordekaiser123's Contact & Social Links
I did put the T4M inside the root folder...
Date Registered: 15 November 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
obscure's Groups
obscure's Contact & Social Links
cannot play coop with my friends, even with the dll, it keeps telling us to "create online profile"
such a great map, please any solutions?
Date Registered: 26 December 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Have a disc copy of W@W, which is why steam doesn't display it
WaW: XxIceBearxX
Steam: Nightmare_Pie
Black Ops 3 Emblems
mxtxm's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
mxtxm's Contact & Social LinksNightmare_Pie
it was a fun map. I can't help but feel the weapons are way too op...I did like the fnaf sound fx though.
Date Registered: 21 September 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
PlanetPlaysCod's Contact & Social LinksSrgt_Planet
SWAG ;)
Date Registered: 25 January 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
noVADex*
Signature
A bird gripped in your hand.. is better than a #2 in the bush. ..$h|+ ....piss on that zombie!
novadex's Groups
novadex's Contact & Social Links
Trying to figure out the directions to run this..i have the disk/cd version of the game, but I have replaced the solo/coop exc. to run without the disk :by JONATHANXRAY long ago....so now I just put the d3d9.dll in the root and it will run? or will it not?

can someone at least link me to where I can figure this out? ...or buy me bo3 and the seasons pass ;D if that's easier
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Trying to figure out the directions to run this..i have the disk/cd version of the game, but I have replaced the solo/coop exc. to run without the disk :by JONATHANXRAY long ago....so now I just put the d3d9.dll in the root and it will run? or will it not?

can someone at least link me to where I can figure this out? ...or buy me bo3 and the seasons pass ;D if that's easier

Try and see, you should see something along the lines of 2.x in the bottom corner and if my memory serves me right the console actually displays T4M instead of CoD and version number.
Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 11:21:55 pm by Scobalula
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
noVADex*
novadex's Groups
Try and see, you should see something along the lines of 2.x in the bottom corner and if my memory serves me right the console actually displays T4M instead of CoD and version number.

I just tried and nope still version # and cod in console...it loads mod, but crashes when launching to enter game :(

isn't this no disk exe. the land version they speak of though? cause like I said above I don't use my disk anymore its a codwaw coffee coaster now..lol
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4zbkujo7r1slr2k/CoDWaW+CREATED+BY+JONATHANXRAY.rar
just saying........or asking ::)

never mind I found a newer lanfix exe. and it works now thanks though so anyone with a disk don't use the one I had b4. this one works
http://www.thaicyberupload.com/get/PNwcwMmJy0
Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 01:07:39 am by novadex
Date Registered: 13 March 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Drunk Richtofen's Contact & Social Links
Right, so just gave this map a try and I have to say it's a fair bit of fun. I am familiar with Cryogenic so it didn't take long for me to adapt. Very similar gameplay. Not sure why so many people are having trouble playing it. I experienced no crashes or even any frame drop and my PC isn't exactly top-of-the-line.

One thing that really bothers me is the damn jumpscare up at the top of the tower. I know it's half-hearted since it doesn't even make a noise and is clearly meant to be a joke, but I just hate them myself.

However, after all is said and done, there is very little more amusing than hearing the Tourettes Guy scream 'YOU HAVE BALLS!' in the middle of a zombies game XD
Date Registered: 24 November 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Mortakai's Groups
Mortakai's Contact & Social LinksMashiroooooMortakai
Mega link doesnt work for me ;c
Date Registered: 24 November 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Mortakai's Groups
Mortakai's Contact & Social LinksMashiroooooMortakai
Nevermind but IF YOURE USING CHROME AND YOU HAVE THE MEGA EXTENSION, YOU HAVE TO DISABLE IT FOR THE DL.
Date Registered: 26 August 2014
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
McTadger's Groups
McTadger's Contact & Social LinksMcTadger
I have the cd version and when I click to play solo it starts to load then I get world at war has stopped working can someone one help please I have downloaded both links.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
noVADex*
novadex's Groups
I have the cd version and when I click to play solo it starts to load then I get world at war has stopped working can someone one help please I have downloaded both links.

Read my post a few above yours...get the land fix installed in root (use the 2nd link I give for it) so u don't need a cd to run solo, then add the t4m in root, then it will work ;)
Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 12:16:20 am by novadex
Date Registered: 26 August 2014
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
McTadger's Groups
McTadger's Contact & Social LinksMcTadger
Read my post a few above yours...get the land fix installed in root (use the 2nd link I give for it) so u don't need a cd to run solo, then add the t4m in root, then it will work ;)

thanks novadex :)
Date Registered: 28 December 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Come at me whimp!
Signature
Chris
I just tried and nope still version # and cod in console...it loads mod, but crashes when launching to enter game :(

isn't this no disk exe. the land version they speak of though? cause like I said above I don't use my disk anymore its a codwaw coffee coaster now..lol
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4zbkujo7r1slr2k/CoDWaW+CREATED+BY+JONATHANXRAY.rar
just saying........or asking ::)

never mind I found a newer lanfix exe. and it works now thanks though so anyone with a disk don't use the one I had b4. this one works
http://www.thaicyberupload.com/get/PNwcwMmJy0

I downloaded the second link you sent Novadex but the game actually still displays 1.7 and some other numbers.Must i do anything else?

Double Post Merge: November 28, 2015, 07:47:14 am
oh btw Midget the T4M mediafire link doesnt work for me.It has an authorizing captcha error where it doesnt appear
Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 07:47:14 am by ZE~Skullcrusher
Date Registered: 1 February 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
valatore's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
valatore's Contact & Social LinksRaid Gaming
Yeh fuck it, my next map is gonna be 10gb just coz. If you can't handle that much then upgrade. :please:

Yeah fuck it, my next map is gonna cost $5, because just fuck it. If you can't handle $5 then get a job

Loading ...