Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
nomorevideos's Groups
nomorevideos's Contact & Social Linksnomorevideos
First off all. There is 0 reason to play CoD zombeis with cheats.
Zombie mode is about being challenging and not about turning on god mode/infinite ammo and standing in a corner for 3 hours while holding down m1.
I enjoy certain games that have a challenge, like L4D2 where I 99% of the time play on either expert or adv. difficulty, because unlike normal or easy  where 1 hit from a zombie takes away 1-2% of your health, on adv. and expert it's 10 and 20% (fronthit, not from the back which is halfed for all settings).
I have 0 fucking reasons to play CoD zombies if not for the challenge, but what I'm not going to do is go into the fucking game settings and use the retarded fov slider every 3 minute because I almost instantly die on your revolution der riese map because I have 0 clue on what's going on with those zombie and mechanics.
And I can't learn them, because I die every 3 minutes and after restarting the map I have this cancer fov of 60 again and I have to go into the menu to change it.
And btw, that was on easy. I first played your map with revolution on with nromal diff. and later chnaged to easy for 2 more games until I tried to use devmap to load your map and tried to use cg_fov 100 which then your gay map froze me and I got killed.
GG.
Because that's exactly how you get people to uninstall your PoS map.
I would have gladly learned the rules of this map if it wasn't for the fact it's tedious to die within 4 rounds and you have to over and over change settings.

tl;dr I don't need to use cheats* in order to play a damn map, but if your map is tedious and annoying to play I won't bother to actually play, learn and recommend it. GG on losing out on someone who prob. would have recommended your map to other people. You're prob the worst example of a mapper. Can't even reply proper to criticism (even when my "criticism" had a harsh tone, you can still see that I was pissed about getting straight out punished for using a fov command).

*because having an actual okay fov of 90 or 100 isn't fucking cheating
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 24 February 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
josemassacre's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
josemassacre's Contact & Social Links
First off all. There is 0 reason to play CoD zombeis with cheats.
Zombie mode is about being challenging and not about turning on god mode/infinite ammo and standing in a corner for 3 hours while holding down m1.
I enjoy certain games that have a challenge, like L4D2 where I 99% of the time play on either expert or adv. difficulty, because unlike normal or easy  where 1 hit from a zombie takes away 1-2% of your health, on adv. and expert it's 10 and 20% (fronthit, not from the back which is halfed for all settings).
I have 0 fucking reasons to play CoD zombies if not for the challenge, but what I'm not going to do is go into the fucking game settings and use the retarded fov slider every 3 minute because I almost instantly die on your revolution der riese map because I have 0 clue on what's going on with those zombie and mechanics.
And I can't learn them, because I die every 3 minutes and after restarting the map I have this cancer fov of 60 again and I have to go into the menu to change it.
And btw, that was on easy. I first played your map with revolution on with nromal diff. and later chnaged to easy for 2 more games until I tried to use devmap to load your map and tried to use cg_fov 100 which then your gay map froze me and I got killed.
GG.
Because that's exactly how you get people to uninstall your PoS map.
I would have gladly learned the rules of this map if it wasn't for the fact it's tedious to die within 4 rounds and you have to over and over change settings.

tl;dr I don't need to use cheats* in order to play a damn map, but if your map is tedious and annoying to play I won't bother to actually play, learn and recommend it. GG on losing out on someone who prob. would have recommended your map to other people. You're prob the worst example of a mapper. Can't even reply proper to criticism (even when my "criticism" had a harsh tone, you can still see that I was pissed about getting straight out punished for using a fov command).

*because having an actual okay fov of 90 or 100 isn't fucking cheating
lmfao kid first off does my name have OP beside it? no. its not my map so all your shit talking about the map phases me zero.
for every one person who hates it im sure there are plenty more that like it, I wouldn't know as I haven't played it but you gotta stop getting salty over nothing, I know weed isn't legal everywhere but man you need to take a few puffs and calm the fuck down haha.
have a great day maybe you can find a map you can actually beat
and what you did isn't criticism it was whining like a baby, there are ways of suggesting things for improvement other than bitching about how much of a scrub you are
Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 10:58:32 pm by josemassacre
Date Registered: 1 December 2016
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
nomorevideos's Groups
nomorevideos's Contact & Social Linksnomorevideos
Well excuse me, your name has "MAPPER" in big fat green letters below it. So I assumed you're hte one who made this, but now I know it's just a signature and not a thingy that this website automatically adds to your own posts if you post on your own releases.
Also "have a great day maybe you can find a map you can actually beat
and what you did isn't criticism it was whining like a baby, there are ways of suggesting things for improvement other than bitching about how much of a scrub you are"

Oh like Clinic of Evil? Because I did beat that 2 days on my first try. And yes actually beat it, as in completing the easteregg.
Are you legit retarded? I know "hur dur don't insult other people on the forums", but you're the one who thinks he can call me shit like "salty", "whiny baby" and "scrub".
I may not make maps, nor would I ever have the patience and dedication to get into mapping, but I can still judge a map.
I don't need to be a mapper or have made a map in order to give criticism.
And making a map like this, where there is a dumb as fuck "anti cheat" that freezes you in place and fucks you up while text says "player is a cheater" is gay as fuck.
I don't play with "cheats" as I said earlier and even if I want to have them because I play with a friend and I just wanna fuck around ingame, then that's MY choice.
There is 0 reason to be an idiot and put that shit into a map.
You are cancer. You feel the need to reply to me, even though you aren't the creator of this map and talk shit to me, simply because I complaint about this map having dumb design choices.
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 3 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
You guys need to take this arguement elsewhere or just drop it. Stop cluttering up this release topic. 

Loading ...