Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
FirstBlood
Signature
cqgzxcvbnm's Groups
cqgzxcvbnm's Contact & Social Links
Alright, you have done something here. You took my FAVORITE map EVER (der riese) and gave it custom weapons. Dear lord, this is heaven. The googling I have done for a mod like this. You sir, are a god.

With the praise out of the way, I have some complaints.

Yes, Revolution is difficult solo but I would rather have all the perks than being limited to 4. (would it be possible to reduce some of the custom zombies in solo mode?)

The boss is kind of a pain. He derails the whole game. The after effect when he dies is a game over. If you try and run, a freeze/blind/fire zombie grabs you and kills you (maybe make the boss have its own round and increase its health? having him in a round, even on classic is a death sentence most of the time)

Juggernaut either doesn't work or the zombies do massive damage. I am being double hit and killed with Jugg and without it I can take more hits.

What is the purpose of PHD Flopper if it doesn't protect, or at least reduce, the effects of the zombies/bosses/wunderwaffle? I buy it to keep things from blocking my screen and it doesn't even do that.

The zombie timer is mental. I thought the whole point of rounds was to keep a zombie/crawler so you can either re-buy perks if you died or swap/upgrade guns? Kind of sucks that the zombie dies after 20-30 seconds an respawns faster <.<

Finally... the console commands... I get it, cheating is wrong and we will all be going to hell. However, I for one consider myself pretty good at zombies. When I find an awesome map, though, I like to cheat a bit to heighten the enjoyment. Never god mode/noclip/give all. I just like the unlimited ammo. You mastered the art of trolling and made it kill me when I tried (had a good laugh at that to be honest ;D ) Maybe allow console to be used in easy mode? I wanna see all the guns and just kick back and enjoy.

Overall though, you did a hell of a job. You made my easy-mode map more challenging. I hope when you update it, you add even more features. I look forward to future projects by you ^+^

Thank you for your reply. My English is not good, but I think you can understand what you are saying. (Yes, I was through the translation software to communicate with you), so if my understanding is incorrect, please correct.

I'm sure other people have these questions, because the zombie revolution infinite change too many things.

1) 
Revolution Mode and Gun Game Mode don't limit to the number of perk. If you have enough point, you can get all perks in the maps.

2)
Classic mode limit 4 perks,  but you can have 7 perks when you have "Iron Stomachs Coffee" perk.

3)
 BOSS is very strong because he is prepared for a 4-person cooperation game. I didn‘t think  there are so many single player.

Well, I believe this is good news:  BOSS of 1.1 version easier to kill when low players or easy difficulty

4)
 Players have two health huds: green hud is human health hud, and blue hud is armor durability hud

Armor can only be obtained through drops power-up, and Juggernaut and PHD Flopper perk is no effect for armor.
Armor system is a self-contained system, after releases 1.1 version, I will write an introduction.

5)
Yes, PHD Flopper is not valid for freeze/blind, it will reduce the damage from effect of Fire/Electricity zombie.

6)
what is meaning of “The zombie timer” ?Time mode?

7)
No way for console commands in any version.  :troll:     

broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 3 January 2016
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
MasterJesus's Groups
MasterJesus's Contact & Social Links
Thank you for your reply. My English is not good, but I think you can understand what you are saying. (Yes, I was through the translation software to communicate with you), so if my understanding is incorrect, please correct.

I'm sure other people have these questions, because the zombie revolution infinite change too many things.

1) 
Revolution Mode and Gun Game Mode don't limit to the number of perk. If you have enough point, you can get all perks in the maps.

2)
Classic mode limit 4 perks,  but you can have 7 perks when you have "Iron Stomachs Coffee" perk.

3)
 BOSS is very strong because he is prepared for a 4-person cooperation game. I didn‘t think  there are so many single player.

Well, I believe this is good news:  BOSS of 1.1 version easier to kill when low players or easy difficulty

4)
 Players have two health huds: green hud is human health hud, and blue hud is armor durability hud

Armor can only be obtained through drops power-up, and Juggernaut and PHD Flopper perk is no effect for armor.
Armor system is a self-contained system, after releases 1.1 version, I will write an introduction.

5)
Yes, PHD Flopper is not valid for freeze/blind, it will reduce the damage from effect of Fire/Electricity zombie.

6)
what is meaning of “The zombie timer” ?Time mode?

7)
No way for console commands in any version.  :troll:     

The zombie timer i mentioned is their life span. They suicide after 30 seconds of being alive, I can't keep a crawler :P

Glad to hear the boss is getting player/difficulty change. Will make playing much more fun ^+^

THAT CUSTOM PERK ALLOWS ME TO GET ALL PERKS IN CLASSIC?!?!?! OMG I WISH I HAD KNOWN  ;D  This changes everything. Now I can play only worrying about the boss and get a better rhythm for Harder modes/difficulty.

For sure no console? Not even unlimited ammo? Fine, fine, I will submit to your trollish ways.

Thanks for the reply!
Date Registered: 20 September 2013
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
FirstBlood
cqgzxcvbnm's Groups
Zombie Revolution Infinite 1.1 is Release! Now, this mod can supports running 6 maps. Not only that, it also comes with some new features.More detailed description will be coming!
Date Registered: 24 August 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
explasm's Groups
explasm's Contact & Social Links
Thanks for the great map. I started the Map "Sumpf" and switched to Escape Mode. But at the beginning it displays me that I choosed Survival Mode.

Perhaps only the message is wrong and the Escape Mode will work properly?!
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
FirstBlood
cqgzxcvbnm's Groups
Thanks for the great map. I started the Map "Sumpf" and switched to Escape Mode. But at the beginning it displays me that I choosed Survival Mode.

Perhaps only the message is wrong and the Escape Mode will work properly?!

Escape Mode is only run on Factory and Doom3x
Date Registered: 25 January 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
noVADex*
Signature
A bird gripped in your hand.. is better than a #2 in the bush. ..$h|+ ....piss on that zombie!
novadex's Groups
novadex's Contact & Social Links
"I didn't forget you of somewhere cannot download in Mega link. I'm trying to upload in OneDrive.
P.S. google, mediafire, frontfile ----upload file fail, i can't sign on them."

Thank you, this should be awesome! ;)
Date Registered: 28 December 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Come at me whimp!
Signature
Chris

7) No way for console commands in any version.  :troll:   

Who told you that i need console commands to cheat?  :troll:
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
FirstBlood
cqgzxcvbnm's Groups
Who told you that i need console commands to cheat?  :troll:

you know "that", I know "that", too. :lol:

But as a developer, I had to make a stand for cheater.  :accepted:
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Signature
Stupid, but it works.
X0master's Groups
X0master's Contact & Social LinksslayerbeastWar_gunner12YubLannights35
Fun mod. i played coop with other players, i don't know if its me having this issue but I don't see the pack a punch machine model and also most pap weapons don't have firing sounds in shi no numa. Btw i was using t4m when i play this mod even though i didn't have to use it.
Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 11:41:02 pm by X0master
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
FirstBlood
cqgzxcvbnm's Groups
Fun mod. i played coop with other players, i don't know if its me having this issue but I don't see the pack a punch machine model and also most pap weapons don't have firing sounds in shi no numa. Btw i was using t4m when i play this mod even though i didn't have to use it.

You must read the Important Notes carefully.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
X0master's Groups
X0master's Contact & Social LinksslayerbeastWar_gunner12YubLannights35
You must read the Important Notes carefully.
ah my bad, sorry i just download it without even looking at the important notes thanks  :facepalm2:.
Date Registered: 4 June 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
kuzuri.vii's Groups
kuzuri.vii's Contact & Social Linkskuzuri7
Just played a little bit and I think it is very cool, but I just have one question, why there are 2 download file buttons, I mean is the same file or are different? (I know it is a Mega download and a Drive download but way down on the post these buttons repeat).
Thanks for such an incredible map!
Date Registered: 3 February 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
The Power of 115 hahahahahahaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Signature
Hello I'm Toxic Richtofen and I'm a proud zombies fan. I have everything practically memorized from easter eggs to other information as well. I am also the leader of my own zombie killing clan: 115Warriors. I hope we can get along and can't wait to play the intriguing maps to come.
hey whats the name of the song in the main menu i freaking love it
Date Registered: 20 February 2016
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
DocyWhooves's Groups
DocyWhooves's Contact & Social Links
the zombies are so fasters D:
Date Registered: 13 May 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
abritishguy2's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
abritishguy2's Contact & Social LinksFuck skype2 year old chain smokerPCN00BGentleman_Kirby
Time to beat the shit out of it Or the other way round :/

Loading ...