Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
might have "requiretriggerlookat()" on it, so you would need to have your crosshairs over the bounds of the trigger

maybe anyway
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 12 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
eliudjb's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
eliudjb's Contact & Social Linkseliudjbeliudjbeliudjb
BO3 weapons? No Problem. I mean, not if files (weapon files, 3dmodels or whatever he do to have the real BO3 files) are not ported from it. Otherwise, if AK47 is on BO3 too, youtubers can't play it until Nov 6th. Just saying. :D
Date Registered: 7 June 2014
Last active: 4 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
tmaaan54's Groups
tmaaan54's Contact & Social Links
Am I missing something, or does this map only have 3 perks, no pap, and no ending?
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
To all YouTubers, you cannot Put video of this up until the 6th of November, for the sole reason that there are Black Ops 3 weapons in it.
here you are using a Bo3 weapon... I think you'll have the Copyright from Activision.
BO3 weapons? No Problem. I mean, not if files (weapon files, 3dmodels or whatever he do to have the real BO3 files) are not ported from it. Otherwise, if AK47 is on BO3 too, youtubers can't play it until Nov 6th. Just saying. :D

What are you guys talking about, Dalek has about 10 videos of Rollon's gun mod and Treyarch/Activision haven't done anything, in fact they've sent him to meet the Walking Dead cast since, seems they love him. Youtubers have nothing to worry about, it's the mapper who will get the link taken down and an email with a copyright strike. Youtubers just can't upload actual BO3 gameplay.
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
What are you guys talking about, Dalek has about 10 videos of Rollon's gun mod and Treyarch/Activision haven't done anything, in fact they've sent him to meet the Walking Dead cast since, seems they love him. Youtubers have nothing to worry about, it's the mapper who will get the link taken down and an email with a copyright strike. Youtubers just can't upload actual BO3 gameplay.

People got copyright strikes for adding the DL-link in their vids. Vids are fine, as long as link isnt provided
Date Registered: 31 July 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
zombieguy7271's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
zombieguy7271's Contact & Social LinksUncle Ben Dover#FuckFNaF
YES AT LAST A MAP WITH THE ORIGINS PAP CAMMO THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

(might be a lenny)
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
no idea what origins you been playing
Date Registered: 28 February 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
JohnPC's Groups
JohnPC's Contact & Social LinksJebx287Mr. Nicky
I am having a lot of trouble finding the rest of the map. I can get outside and turn the power on, get jugg, and double tap. But after that the map loses all fun because the rest of the map is so damn hard to find. I tried running around while looking down to see if I could find a hidden door like how it took me ages to find the first door in the spawn, but still couldn't find anything. Please elaborate on how I can get to the rest of the map; Juggernog, Double Tap, Quick Revive, and a few guns isn't really enough.
Date Registered: 27 March 2013
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
lonelygmc's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
lonelygmc's Contact & Social Linkslonelyisland11lonelygmclostatzombies
I am having a lot of trouble finding the rest of the map. I can get outside and turn the power on, get jugg, and double tap. But after that the map loses all fun because the rest of the map is so damn hard to find. I tried running around while looking down to see if I could find a hidden door like how it took me ages to find the first door in the spawn, but still couldn't find anything. Please elaborate on how I can get to the rest of the map; Juggernog, Double Tap, Quick Revive, and a few guns isn't really enough.

Yeah I'm in the same boat. It's getting pretty annoying. Going on a half hour now and still nothing.

Double Post Merge: November 05, 2015, 12:54:46 am
Looks like either nobody else is having this issue, or people just glossed over the features and didn't play it yet :)
Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 12:54:46 am by lonelygmc
Pragmatist
Date Registered: 9 May 2015
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Fish. That is all
Signature
Sidzzz's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Sidzzz's Contact & Social LinkssidzzzzzzS1dzzzS1dzzzSidzzzSidTheGamer126
Huge thanks to all you guys for your comments! :) And as to furthering your excursion of my map, let me tease you a hint, there is a reason as to why I put 'Moon Style Teleporter(s)' and 'Shootable Door(s)' together in the Feature list. ;)

Double Post Merge: November 05, 2015, 01:22:41 am
To all those who find themselves unable to proceed from the spawn room, try looking down, you'll find the hintstring somewhere about :p
Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 01:22:41 am by Sidzzz
Date Registered: 28 February 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
JohnPC's Groups
JohnPC's Contact & Social LinksJebx287Mr. Nicky
Huge thanks to all you guys for your comments! :) And as to furthering your excursion of my map, let me tease you a hint, there is a reason as to why I put 'Moon Style Teleporter(s)' and 'Shootable Door(s)' together in the Feature list. ;)

I found it, just keep shooting at the bookshelf on the Juggernog level, that will open the door on Double Tap level and bring you to PaP and to the Wunderfizz. I'm not sure if this is real or not as I have just discovered this area, but is there a perk limit? If so, I feel you should remove it. Since this is such a small map, limiting someone to just 6 perks is kinda silly IMO.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
I found it, just keep shooting at the bookshelf on the Juggernog level, that will open the door on Double Tap level and bring you to PaP and to the Wunderfizz. I'm not sure if this is real or not as I have just discovered this area, but is there a perk limit? If so, I feel you should remove it. Since this is such a small map, limiting someone to just 6 perks is kinda silly IMO.
or he did it because its a small map

you barely have to travel to get to them, so theres hardly any risk, and jugg is never far away

just letting someone have everything would quickly make the game boring and remove all replayability
Date Registered: 13 March 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
ZombieSlayer22's Contact & Social LinksAlexTreadway
Has anyone found any of the other doors? I have gotten clear to the ground floor and I have no idea where else to look :o ???
Date Registered: 18 July 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
PizzaBucket's Groups
PizzaBucket's Contact & Social Links
I found the door and me and a friend got to the power and we can't figure out how to open the secret door its really annoying bacause i only have jugg,dubbletap and quick revive PLEASE IF YOU KNOW TELL RIGHT AWAY!
Pragmatist
Date Registered: 9 May 2015
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Fish. That is all
Sidzzz's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Sidzzz's Contact & Social LinkssidzzzzzzS1dzzzS1dzzzSidzzzSidTheGamer126
This just looks and sounds amazing!! :D

Thank you for your kind words! :)

Loading ...