More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access

Welcome to compound, the map on tighter lockdown than Alcatraz on a good day. This map was made by the genius of Weapon Porters and Creators themselves, ElTitoPricus, and was released onto UGX on November 1st (Australian Time) to great appraisal, although it hasn’t received as much attention as the market is currently being flooded with maps that want attention before Black Ops 3 is released. Now, without further Ado, let’s get into the Pros & Cons for this map.

PROS:

Weapons on Point: As expected from Eltito, His weapons are on point, with a range of weapons to choose from, from the MIA SOCOM M14 to the Spitfire LMG from Titanfall. The anims on all these flow well, and work even better. He even added a Katana with the best sprinting animation I have ever experienced, as I feel like such a gumby bastard when I sprint with the Katana, I can’t honestly explain it, but it always makes me smile.

Custom parts flow fluidly: In this map, he has added a few custom features, both from himself and his best friend, Paranoia D. Such things include way a perk is consumed, instead of drinking it, you inject it into your wrist, which I thought was pretty innovative, as well as the custom Dual Wield weapons, as you were able to fire either one of the weapons, by following the initial on-screen Prompt after buying/receiving a DW weapon.

Map Design was great: This map looked as great as it felt, the atmosphere was uplifting and refreshing as I was slaying nazi zombies in broad daylight instead of the dead of night, which was a refreshing change. Plus the colours of everything made everything seem more fun and cheerful, unlike most maps set in the night.
Now, no map is perfect, so let’s get into the Cons of this Map

CONS:

Short Easter Egg: Although this map is fun, the buildable EE wasn’t very enjoyable. Yes, it was nice to have a change in how it changed from a buyable to a survive-to-win ending, it was relatively easy to find the parts, then to survive the 5 minutes.

Broken Perks: PHD Flopper is in this map, true, but unfortunately, it is broken as it doesn’t do anything it is supposed to remedy you from, such as Fall Damage and Explosive Damage. This was felt when using the light beam rifle, which is required to be shot at the ground, and it has an extra-large blast radius, meaning you will most likely damage & kill yourself instead of the zombies.

Not too many areas to train: This map hasn’t got too many areas where you can train. But, it does have a very easy camping option, which, although brings back nostalgia from the NDU days, doesn’t really fit with modern standards of people wanting to round ‘em up.

Final Verdict

Level Detail: 9/10. It’s a lovely map, beautiful to look at.
Custom Content: 10/10. All things in this map are custom, including the Knife Model
Fun Scale: 6/10. Fun to Slay, Alright to play.
Replayability: 5/10. After you PAP every weapon on the map, there really isn’t much left to do in the map, you could challenge yourself, but hey, not my call.
Overall Score: 30/40

Download Link: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9034.0.html
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Tito is working hard on update, which includes more areas, extended EE and Flopper fixed. Like said, there are no real training areas, which gives nice challenge and has that very hectic gameplay on 4-player co-op, where zombies can come from any direction. Update will be dank af, I gotta say from what I have seen from Radis mapping of new areas :gusta:
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 9 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Tito is working hard on update, which includes more areas, extended EE and Flopper fixed. Like said, there are no real training areas, which gives nice challenge and has that very hectic gameplay on 4-player co-op, where zombies can come from any direction. Update will be dank af, I gotta say from what I have seen from Radis mapping of new areas :gusta:
and, just like my rainy death review, i will update the review when the update is released
Date Registered: 6 September 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
ElTitoPricus's Groups
ElTitoPricus's Contact & Social LinksElTitoPricusElTitoPricus
Jiffy I will show You this:

The katana was so lonely ;)

Thanks a lot for the review
Purple Square Worshipper
Date Registered: 30 January 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Famous User
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Purple Square Worshiper
Signature

donate to purplemanwomen www.paypal.me/bwc66930
Bwc66930's Groups
Famous User
Famous User
Bwc66930's Contact & Social Linksbwc66930bwc66930bwc66930bwc66931dkwithawbwc66930

(Image removed from quote.)

Stick, needs just a regular stick
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 9 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access

(Image removed from quote.)

wow, they look incredible.

and no worries mate, it's just my job

Loading ...