More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
This map is fun, as expected from Stevie (and he no doubt will be stroking his ego-boner as we speak, but anyhoo, let's get's into it.

Running around in the AK-12 Area, Panzer grabs me, pulls me through some clipped boxes, I shoot the giant red dot on his arm, he lets me down inside it.

Zombies can't hit you, and you can't get out (lucky I was able to noclip since your console is unlocked)
I died on Round 28 because for some reason, I couldn't sprint, and the combo of COTD & Verruckt Sprinters tore me to shreds (funny thing is, as soon as I shut down the game, I tested to see if my key was actually broken, but it wasn't, a little confused).

Venom-X is possibly the Best weapon to get, and a great reward too.

anyway, will complete this map and get a review out ASAP.
With regards,
JiffyNoodles
broken avatar :(
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Liking this maps stuff, like Juggernauts and perks, flows so smoothly :gusta: But even when there was closed betas and paid beta, there are still bugs in the map:

Spoiler: click to open...
-Floating models in a lot of places:

-Some pillars like near Stamin-Up dont have collision, meaning they can be shot through
-Out of the map spot:

-Map is definitely not T4M-friendly, I suggest for users not to use it (There is a lot of spam on console) For example:

-Sea is fine most of the times, except by stairs going up to PaP-area:

-Some weapons dont have reloadAdds, like Commando (can be annoying sometimes, when trying to reload)
-LSAT has 2 foregrips

Nice map though ;)

Well since barely any of the 'beta testers' (Jiffy being one of them) reported any bugs, it's kinda hard to fix them. :please:

Spoiler: click to open...
But yes, those 2 bottles were exactly 1 unit off the ground, if they annoy you you can always shoot them and they will move for you. :P

All pillars have weaponclips for collision and are non-colliding as that was the only way to get around a collision error I was getting in Launcher, so they do have bullet collision, perhaps you should spend less time shooting pillars and more time shooting zombies though...:-\

https://i.gyazo.com/c68142ddd624ffffdad2cfaa4f09eb0c.jpg

Not sure how you got out here -

https://i.gyazo.com/0f76e762bd8b385b4ad12881588724cb.png

but I just raised the clip but about 100 units so safe to say you won't be able to anymore.

The LSAT has a 'grip on' and 'grip off', that's just how the gun is. And I changed the Commando addtime (I think twice?) but it always seems to go back, perhaps it's because of my raw weaponfiles, I will doublecheck them.
JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
Signature
▒█▀▄▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▒█░ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█  ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Guys look at this:

Does it really matter that it got minor glitch? :P just play it with friends and have fun!
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Honestly I doubt a model a few units above ground is going to actually affect you. :P Sometimes it amazes me the "bugs" reported. :lol:
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Honestly I doubt a model a few units above ground is going to actually affect you. :P Sometimes it amazes me the "bugs" reported. :lol:

One unit.*  ;D
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Date Registered: 15 August 2013
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Signature
Enjoy my work? Feel free to donate here to support me

Wanna become a Patron? Try my Patreon Page
sethnorris's Groups
sethnorris's Contact & Social Links
Best map since Das Herrenhaus
JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
since das herrenhaus but its not even released yet? you mean das herrenhaus will be best maps since oilrig once its out?  :troll:

Also Really fun map even if you cans still get of out of the map most places have been fixed since the beta and its very detailed and have nice features like buildable pap, keycards, shootable small green men and an easteregg i hope to finish some day if the panzers wont rekk me :D

The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 12 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
congrats on the release stevie, still need to play it :P
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
since das herrenhaus but its not even released yet? you mean das herrenhaus will be best maps since oilrig once its out?  :troll:

Also Really fun map even if you cans still get of out of the map most places have been fixed since the beta and its very detailed and have nice features like buildable pap, keycards, shootable small green men and an easteregg i hope to finish some day if the panzers wont rekk me :D

(Image removed from quote.)

You already had more than a month to find your little glitch spots, but you wait until release to find them. :-[

Sigh.
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
Sigh, did another run, managed to get myself stuck in the clipping for the tanks by AN-94 this time around, after getting released by a Panzer pulling me in, whilst I was inside the tanks. Had PHD, couldn't kill myself, so had to quit, as zombies couldn't path to me.
Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 02:49:43 pm by Exofile
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 9 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Signature
The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but is to fail without trying.
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links
Congrats on the release stevie.

Well now I hope my shitty pc can run it as flawless as possible, just like your first map, industrial estate.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Sigh, did another run, managed to get myself stuck in the clipping for the tanks by AN-94, after getting released by a Panzer pulling me in, whilst I was inside the tanks. Had PHD, couldn't kill myself, so had to quit, as zombies couldn't path to me.

That's unlucky. I've had hours and hours on this map and had many games with no issues and lots of fun. Stuffy spent ages trying to make checks for clips and shit for the Panzer. But since I can't do anything about it, what you can do is PM Bluntstuffy and he can read all about it. :P

And I'm not planning to update this map. I don't really care what bugs people find tbh, there was a beta and plenty of time for people to find stuff and they didn't. And Treyarch has just released a totally unplayable fucked BO3 on PC, and it cost me $100. Be grateful this even runs. If Treyarch get their shit together and fix BO3 I may decide I can be fucked to update this map. How's that?

After all, my aim here is to be Treyarch standard. :P
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
That's unlucky. I've had hours and hours on this map and had many games with no issues and lots of fun. Stuffy spent ages trying to make checks for clips and shit for the Panzer. But since I can't do anything about it, what you can do is PM Bluntstuffy and he can read all about it. :P

And I'm not planning to update this map. I don't really care what bugs people find tbh, there was a beta and plenty of time for people to find stuff and they didn't. And Treyarch has just released a totally unplayable fucked BO3 on PC, and it cost me $100. Be grateful this even runs. If Treyarch get their shit together and fix BO3 I may decide I can be fucked to update this map. How's that?

After all, my aim here is to be Treyarch standard. :P

Don't get me wrong, I didn't intend to say this map is bad because of a few bugs here and there. The map is great. It's more intense than what you're used to, which separates it from other maps. The map does feel a bit linear, but with the arsenal packed in the map, it doesn't break the map. All in all, it's a good map, but like every other map, there are always some things that could be changed, in some people's minds. Great work on the map, excited to see how you move forward to Bo3 if they release modtools.  8)
Date Registered: 20 July 2013
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
AoKMiKeY's Groups
AoKMiKeY's Contact & Social Links
Removed content

Please do not start things. Its not worth it. We have already got the Zero tolerance in place and you are drawing a fine line with that. No more will be said about this. Just stop. I will be watching this topic.

Removed content

Some goes for you.
Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 05:11:17 pm by AoKMiKeY

Loading ...