Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
If it's not perfect, you'll never see it.
Signature
Learn by doing, not copy and pasting.

Enjoy my 2015 contest map, a simple map with bo1-bo2 features
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=14968.msg149200#
Centric's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Centric's Contact & Social Linkscentricccentric_
Well it might help if you gave a bit more info don't you think? Like what were they doing, when did it occur, etc? How I am supposed to pinpoint it when all people say is 'we got the glitch please fix'? It has the exact same effect as when 'ignoreme' is set to true, I've got some sketchy workaround that may fix it but I need to test co-op (since it's a co-op only bug) and that's always a nightmare to get arranged.

It's funny actually, the amount of mappers I see who have major problems getting a co-op test going, yet all these randoms who play the map seem to have 4 man teams every time they play lol. ::)

I'm not saying I know anything about how to fix it, I'm saying even though you've said in previous posts you didn't want to be bothered, you really should lol.  All I can say is it was after we turned power on and had killed the panzer and the jugg. And the people who actually got the bug had no idea when or how.

also the reason random people always have a full party is because they just get together in the chat. For actually testing a map you need to actually trust the person.

One last thing to add, they don't even notice they were invincible until I told them they weren't getting hit...
Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 07:45:07 pm by Centric
broken avatar :(
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
I'm not saying I know anything about how to fix it, I'm saying even though you've said in previous posts you didn't want to be bothered, you really should lol.  All I can say is it was after we turned power on and had killed the panzer and the jugg. And the people who actually got the bug had no idea when or how.

also the reason random people always have a full party is because they just get together in the chat. For actually testing a map you need to actually trust the person.

One last thing to add, they don't even notice they were invincible until I told them they weren't getting hit...

Of course I want to fix it, but like I've explained I have no fucking clue what causes it. Neither does Stuffy. I don't think I've ever even got it myself, maybe once ages ago? If you can't give any info other than 'we were playing and then we realised we couldn't get hit' there's not a lot I can do is there? It might be fixed anyway, I don't know (probably 50/50 at this point) but I need to have a long co-op test and see. Everything else in this update is ready to go, but I want this bug fixed before I release it.
Date Registered: 20 May 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
anthony.morello2's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
anthony.morello2's Contact & Social Links
Im avaiable to help test it co op anytime. Did the glitch happen to you right after you killed the panzers? This is where i get the glitch everytime. Let me know when your testing it id be happy to help figure out what is causing it.
Im sure the people playing 4 player co op also play treyach maps and do easter eggs that require 4 ppl.
Date Registered: 29 October 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
vendettared's Groups
vendettared's Contact & Social Links
Thanks for commenting, glad you guys gave it another crack. ;)

The upcoming update should be slightly easier in the lower rounds now, but still challenging in the higher rounds to keep everyone happy (after round 25 there's even some new friends for people to play with :troll:)

Wow there's even still an upcoming update? Awesome news. But Round 25? New friends? Yikes, that doesn't bode well for us haha. Gotta be honest, I don't think my team can manage to last until Round 20+; heck we barely managed in Round 17 (until we had to commit quasi-suicide because we were running out of time due to work/school the next day).

Game was intense; during the whole duration of the game, I stepped into the shoes of a a military sergeant barking orders to my siblings (and two of them are way older than me and barristers. Imagine that.) over the cacophony of shrieks, guffaws and hysterical laughter. "Don't open the door yet!" "Panzeerrrr incoming! Hold your ground!" "Screw this, every man for himself!"

But I guess it'll be interesting to see my team quickly crumble under pressure when your so called new found friends gives us a warm greeting when they start to feel complacent and smug on higher rounds (assuming we ever reach Round 25, that is). Anyway, thanks and cheers for the update!
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Wow there's even still an upcoming update?

There sure is.

And maybe this new perk will help you out. ;)

True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
There sure is.

And maybe this new perk will help you out. ;)

(Image removed from quote.)
Question, is that MR6 rigged on CZ-75 anims, Stevie my good sir?
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha

Jiffy, please stop :poker:
True Blue Elite
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Jiffy, please stop :poker:
why? I'm genuinely Curious, I'm only human after all.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87

Nope.
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Senpai
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
arceus's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
arceus's Contact & Social LinksarceusNT
Lol no.
im pretty sure its on the paralyzer animations :P
True Blue Elite
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
well, time to investigate...
Bo2 M1911 anims.
  • steviewonder87