Created 8 years ago
by Deleted User
broken avatar :(
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
That is nice, but I think the bigger issue is the number of doors than the price of each of them since in some spots, I end up buying a door for only a Perk machine or a wall weapon alone, maybe with a Part. Still, everything else about the map seems good, and I'm in the middle of trying to figure out the Easter Egg. Great map, 9/10!

I have tried to put something worthwhile after pretty much every debris, the doors are there for a reason. :)
Date Registered: 8 December 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
coolcatjay's Groups
coolcatjay's Contact & Social Links
While this map may be good I wouldn't know because the game crashes and says no free entities Around round 4-5 For this reason I rate it 1/10 Because before the game crashed it looked pretty damn good.    :'(
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
While this map may be good I wouldn't know because the game crashes and says no free entities Around round 4-5 For this reason I rate it 1/10 Because before the game crashed it looked pretty damn good.    :'(
Go to your options and turn corpses down to tiny ( weve said this several times now )
Date Registered: 14 October 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
None of the newer CoDs compare to CoD4 and WaW
Signature
It's hard to go wrong with the color blue!
Raspica Blue's Groups
Raspica Blue's Contact & Social LinksRaspicaBlue@RaspicaBlue[Blue]Raspica_PCUCExkQNca5Ek5UXSAFKBPMLA
Just rating something as 1/10 because it hasn't worked for you a few days is irresponsible and foolish. What if YOU made a custom map that worked perfectly for 90% of people that downloaded it but ONE DUDE from the 10% who's having technical issues says your map is TRASH because he's having a few crashes?
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Just rating something as 1/10 because it hasn't worked for you a few days is irresponsible and foolish. What if YOU made a custom map that worked perfectly for 90% of people that downloaded it but ONE DUDE from the 10% who's having technical issues says your map is TRASH because he's having a few crashes?
just ignore him, they all know we dont care even remotely about the billions of "ratings" people feel they absolutely must give on any map they play ever - regardless of if they are even relevent, which this one isnt. Game crashes coz of his own settings, his rating is completely bias

only stressy children go and slate a map with a low review due to a crash ( even if it is the maps problem ). A "adult" would rate it on the "map" not on the "crash", and if they cant play because of the crash - then dont rate it and PM the OP

to play along tho - that username? 1/10
Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 09:12:53 pm by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 14 October 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
None of the newer CoDs compare to CoD4 and WaW
Raspica Blue's Groups
Raspica Blue's Contact & Social LinksRaspicaBlue@RaspicaBlue[Blue]Raspica_PCUCExkQNca5Ek5UXSAFKBPMLA
just ignore him, they all know we dont care even remotely about the billions of "ratings" people feel they absolutely must give on any map they play ever - regardless of if they are even relevent, which this one isnt. Game crashes coz of his own settings, his rating is completely bias

only stressy children go and slate a map with a low review due to a crash ( even if it is the maps problem ). A "adult" would rate it on the "map" not on the "crash", and if they cant play because of the crash - then dont rate it and PM the OP

to play along tho - that username? 1/10
Guess the best medicine to less-than-special people is usually ignorance :P
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87

Pro Tip: Always read the OP before posting in a topic, avoids these unfortunate instances where you look like an imbecile. :)

Thanks for the rating though, I'll stick it on my fridge.

Edit: Just for people like you, because underlining it wasn't enough, the note is now in yellow font too. :)
Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 09:58:25 pm by steviewonder87
Date Registered: 30 November 2015
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Malleymeister's Groups
Malleymeister's Contact & Social Links
So far it's a good map, quite intense but overall well made. I was wandering if there's any jumpscares at all as most of these map creators hide jumpscares in their maps without saying which means it's suprising when you find it. Anyways, it's nice seeing a fellow Liverpool supporter  ;D
Date Registered: 20 May 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
anthony.morello2's Groups
anthony.morello2's Contact & Social Links
Im running into a glitch where one of the players enters god mode randomly during the game.
Is there any way to prevent this or an update to fix it?
Ran into it two games in a row now so its a legit problem, its the same thing that happens on rise v2 with 2 players.
Map is fucken awesome otherwise!
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
I get the error "cannot load ammo package 2" whenever i load the mod, and it crashes my game
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Im running into a glitch where one of the players enters god mode randomly during the game.
Is there any way to prevent this or an update to fix it?
Ran into it two games in a row now so its a legit problem, its the same thing that happens on rise v2 with 2 players.
Map is fucken awesome otherwise!

I have been aware of this bug for a long time but I have no idea what causes it, so there is no way to fix it. I got it once on Industrial Estate too, but only once out of all my games on it, and no-one else complained about it on that map, so I figured it just was just a rare random thing.

It's incredibly hard to pinpoint exactly when it occurs because you need to let the zombies get close to you to notice, which, depending on how you play might not be for a long time. Also, since it happens so randomly (and rarely for me) I have no way of testing it, Stuffy has looked through the code many times and doesn't know why it happens, so if you could explain as best you can what you were doing and when it was triggered that might be helpful who knows.
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
I get the error "cannot load ammo package 2" whenever i load the mod, and it crashes my game
reinstall and make sure you and anyone else that are playing are on the same "version"
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87

Lol what, are you sure you're on the right map here?
Date Registered: 25 November 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
jumpman2233's Groups
jumpman2233's Contact & Social Links
I tried to download the map multiple times but Norton automatically deletes it, claiming it is unsafe (has a low reputation and fewer than 5 downloads). Anyone know which Norton settings to temporarily disable to get around this problem? Thanks!
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
I tried to download the map multiple times but Norton automatically deletes it, claiming it is unsafe (has a low reputation and fewer than 5 downloads). Anyone know which Norton settings to temporarily disable to get around this problem? Thanks!
nothing to do with "number of download" its coz its "user made" so "not certified as safe"

as will be the case with "any" exe
just disable norton - download - install - reenable norton

Loading ...