Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
So I noticed that one of dempseys quotes says something like

"as expected, my memory is slipping, unable to determine number of jump points to current location, two at least"

Think hes referring to teleporter jumps they did from Origins to here? If so, i would theorize that maybe some future maps will actually be set during their travels to "get" back to Der Riese for The Giant

Anyone else got any ideas

also

"Having failed to obtain intel, test subjects location is currently unknown" - so I assume that is referring to whatever the test subjects were he spoke of in the intro, which i still suspect is ourselves

and then yet again... the game crashes when i turn power on...
Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 10:06:52 am by Harry Bo21
broken avatar :(
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 8 February 2015
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Still Kickin'
Signature

Andy Whelan's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Andy Whelan's Contact & Social LinksAndyWhelanAndyWhelan01AndyWhelan
If so, i would theorize that maybe some future maps will actually be set during their travels to "get" back to Der Riese for The Giant

I doubt it TBH, I found quite an intresting read on the wiki about The Giant though. Sounds like the characters are losing theirs minds so some bad stuff is about to go down.
Here is the article -

Following their battle against the undead outbreak in the excavation site in France, the three Allied soldiers: Tank Dempsey, Nikolai Belinski, and Takeo Masaki, along with Richtofen, arrived in Agartha and learned from Samantha Maxis about the state of her universe. Richtofen then set out to change the future by traveling to different dimensions and killing his other selves, despite the others not wanting him to alter the other timelines' established history. After several attempts, they arrive in another timeline, in the Der Riese facility, only moments after Samantha and her father, Doctor Ludvig Maxis, were teleported away by this timeline's Richtofen. Dempsey, Nikolai and Takeo attempt to convince this Richtofen to follow his plans and awaken their other selves, but are interrupted by the Origins timeline's Richtofen, who appear out of a teleporter, and kill his other self. The four then find themselves fending off the zombie horde one more time. As the fight goes on, the characters find themselves affected by Element 115, and their personalities begin to mix with those of their original counterparts: Dempsey becomes more aggressive and loud-mouthed, Nikolai talks about drinking more often, Takeo constantly speaks of his honor and his loyalty to the Emperor of Japan, while Richtofen shows signs of hearing voices and going insane. They also discover hidden radio recordings of Dr. Maxis, as well as other alternate versions of Dempsey, Nikolai and Takeo.

Source - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_of_Duty:_Black_Ops_III#Zombies
JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
Signature
▒█▀▄▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▒█░ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█  ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
he jumps from the giant to shadows of evil in the end atleast
Purple Square Worshipper
Date Registered: 30 January 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Famous User
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Purple Square Worshiper
Signature

donate to purplemanwomen www.paypal.me/bwc66930
Bwc66930's Groups
Famous User
Famous User
Bwc66930's Contact & Social Linksbwc66930bwc66930bwc66930bwc66931dkwithawbwc66930
he jumps from the giant to shadows of evil in the end atleast
Actually he jumps from shadow of evil to the giant because in the giant he says that he has something which could be the key from shadow of evil
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
different to how i thought they would go, but what Andy posted looks quite likely

Hopefully theres still some stuff left to discover, like hints of foreshadowing and stuff

this also means that we just sorta left things fucked in our previous travels. lol well bye bye Marlton and pals, your adventure was literally for zip all, we shall just move on to the next dimension and save that, good luck guys!
Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 07:37:14 am by Harry Bo21
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 8 February 2015
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Still Kickin'
Andy Whelan's Groups
Andy Whelan's Contact & Social LinksAndyWhelanAndyWhelan01AndyWhelan
different to how i thought they would go, but what Andy posted looks quite likely

Hopefully theres still some stuff left to discover, like hints of foreshadowing and stuff

this also means that we just sorta left things fucked in our previous travels. lol well bye bye Marlton and pals, your adventure was literally for zip all, we shall just move on to the next dimension and save that, good luck guys!

Shit and boring characters, don't think anyone will even care lol

Loading ...