Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Well true "Last gen is dead",  But the fact might be they wanted to show people why its a good time to upgrade your xbox 360/PS3 to a xbox one/pc/ps4 :P
by going

"look heres a game, thats shit. you shouldnt buy it and should upgrade instead so you can get the - non shit - version"

???

thats very strange business logic lol. It was a attempt to keep all the tight %$^%rs happy, that met with failiure as those people wanted next gen quality ( as usual ) without "paying for next gen"
Spoiler: click to open...
coz we arent "all" rich apparently lol, ill always laugh at that answer as i couldnt BE in any more debt lol
Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 11:27:39 pm by Harry Bo21
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
by going

"look heres a game, thats shit. you shouldnt buy it and should upgrade instead so you can get the - non shit - version"

???

thats very strange business logic lol. It was a attempt to keep all the tight %$^%rs happy, that met with failiure as those people wanted next gen quality ( as usual ) without "paying for next gen"
coz we arent "all" rich apparently lol, ill always laugh at that answer as i couldnt BE in any more debt lol

I can understand fully why people hate the port,  But like I said the Xbox 360 has now been on the market for over 10 years! :)  If you kept your Xbox 360 from 2005 you still can play 3aaa games without issue (They might look bad/Or be bad ports) But you can't put it any other way but the hardware is 10 years old and most console gens only last 4-6 years so because people have gotten 10 years out of the Xbox 360 is just amazing. :)  Also if you think about it this way if you still had the top of the line PC that came out in 2005 the games would not even launch on it lol

Lol I might just buy a copy of Call of Duty: Black ops 3 on Xbox 360 or PS3 just to see how it looks and runs :P
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
I can understand fully why people hate the port,  But like I said the Xbox 360 has now been on the market for over 10 years! :)  If you kept your Xbox 360 from 2005 you still can play 3aaa games without issue (They might look bad/Or be bad ports) But you can't put it any other way but the hardware is 10 years old and most console gens only last 4-6 years so because people have gotten 10 years out of the Xbox 360 is just amazing. :)  Also if you think about it this way if you still had the top of the line PC that came out in 2005 the games would not even launch on it lol

Lol I might just buy a copy of Call of Duty: Black ops 3 on Xbox 360 or PS3 just to see how it looks and runs :P
Ive got no issues with last gen, or games designed for last gen. They just fit nicely

But this port is really bad lol, all im saying is "good" - serves em right for moaning and moaning until one was eventually made, and confirmed what we all said before - turned out shit lol

Some last gen games are beautiful, its not all about the hardware, its more how you use it. BO3 was just too powerful to optimize down to such a level. I mean shit it was 512mb ram for gods sake lol

lol last part is not strictly true either, I only got this pc and upgraded in the last 2 years. last time i bought a pc before that was 2002 and it was still at least "running" games up to today ( and it wasnt even a "good" one, cost £300 ), granted on lower settings. Ran BO2 ok ;)
Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 11:55:24 pm by Harry Bo21
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access

It looks just plain bad, no beating around the bush

If anything it just gave me a super glum look thinking back to all those morons on facebook screaming about the "fake" requirements of a next gen console and how its "all a conspiracy" and last gen can run it perfectly fine

granted these people really lack the marbles to even complete a full set, but it gives me joy knowing they are playing that shit piece that doesnt even have the giant after their retarded rants that got so much this shit piece was even constructed in the first place lol

and "me can no afford it" will always be met with GET A JOB AND SAVE UP THEN - nothing in life is free, and the console has been around years now

Couldn't have said it better myself Harry. Last gen is on the way out (This should be the last CoD on last gen, if it isn't then well, fuck)

Last gen is dead, pull out and let it gooooooooooo

http://youtu.be/moSFlvxnbgk?t=1m
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
Ghosts and AW should never have been on Last Gen - that was one reason why they both sucked, why ATVI decided the same wrong decision again for BO3 i dont know - oh wait they're money whores thats true. I dont think they realized at the start of idea how much would have to be cut off, and when they saw the final product near enough, it was too late to can the project so they went ahead with it, but wont surprise me if theres no DLC for it.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Ghosts and AW should never have been on Last Gen - that was one reason why they both sucked, why ATVI decided the same wrong decision again for BO3 i dont know - oh wait they're money whores thats true. I dont think they realized at the start of idea how much would have to be cut off, and when they saw the final product near enough, it was too late to can the project so they went ahead with it, but wont surprise me if theres no DLC for it.
Ghosts wasn't really that bad on last gen, it was still basically 100% of what you got on other platforms while still looking good.
True Blue Elite
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Ghosts wasn't really that bad on last gen, it was still basically 100% of what you got on other platforms while still looking good.
I agree, i had ghosts on Last gen, and i honestly didn't mind it, it only looked a little grainier than next gen.
AW was different
BO3 was dishonourable
Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 03:55:30 am by JiffyNoodles
Date Registered: 28 July 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
Signature
There's no better feeling in the world than a warm pizza box on your lap.
SoulTaker's Groups
SoulTaker's Contact & Social Links
Hey if you were in charge of a company and you knew people would still buy it regardless of how shitty it would be why would you not do it? Money is money after all and what business really isn't in it for the money? IF they actually made a profit off of it I would say it's a smart business decision.
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
Was Ghosts and AW on last gen really that terrible? I just searched up some gameplay of it and it looks fine to me.
True Blue Elite
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Was Ghosts and AW on last gen really that terrible? I just searched up some gameplay of it and it looks fine to me.
No, Ghosts was the exact same as the next gen version, minus a better looking picture. AW was worse off as the image was incredibly bad, as it just looked like a clay pit model.
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
No, Ghosts was the exact same as the next gen version, minus a better looking picture. AW was worse off as the image was incredibly bad, as it just looked like a clay pit model.

Yeah, lighting seems to be way different and no blurs on background used:
Date Registered: 21 June 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Keep Scrolling...
Signature
I Am New Into Mapping And All Of That Kind Of Stuff.I Appreciate Every Help Provided!
LegendHugo's Groups
LegendHugo's Contact & Social LinksHdinis09Hdinis09@hdinis09DonHugo
Yeah, lighting seems to be way different and no blurs on background used:
(Image removed from quote.)
Nice screenshots were u can see the difference :D
Date Registered: 1 February 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
xdddd
Signature
ZombieSlayer5778's Groups
ZombieSlayer5778's Contact & Social Links76561198200039562JSgaming
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful...
Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 11:26:07 pm by ZombieSlayer5778

Loading ...