My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Zombies?
Signature
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3950067582.png

WaW - Nazi_zombie_candyland/Nazi_zombie_ascension2.0  90%-95% (Not completed)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_meth/Nazi_zombie_lamanai  100% (complete)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_killswitch 100% (complete)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_pax 100%  (complete + UGX 1.1 edition)
BO3 - zm_epping_woods 80%
iBarnett's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
iBarnett's Contact & Social LinksiBarnettiBarnettiBarnettCorey Barnett
Need help please!!   I need perks and wall weapons added to my as I can't because my computer messed right up.

Anyone please. You don't even have to know how I'll walk you through it. All you need is mod tools patched up to Der rise and a script places. It's adding prefabs from stock waw.  SIMPLE SIMPLE THING TO DO!!!!  Wish I could my self.
If someone is willing I'll send you some money through pay pal.... That how much I wanna get it out and off of my mind.

Some one help a fellow zombie mapper/player

The map is 99% done.   just perks and a couple wall weapons
It's huge, great game play, heavily detailed.  Don't let it waste away.

Send a comment or pm me.   

There's no custom scripts or anything like that. And I obviously have all zone info ready.. Pretty much just some copy/pasting and your freedom to place perks and wall weapons.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 2 April 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
If it's not perfect, you'll never see it.
Signature
Learn by doing, not copy and pasting.

Enjoy my 2015 contest map, a simple map with bo1-bo2 features
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=14968.msg149200#
Centric's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Centric's Contact & Social Linkscentricccentric_
You shouldn't need the weapon prefabs unless your using waw guns. If you really do need them just take them from the mod tools .rar  And the perks are in sniperbolts prefabs.
Date Registered: 1 June 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombies?
iBarnett's Groups
You shouldn't need the weapon prefabs unless your using waw guns. If you really do need them just take them from the mod tools .rar  And the perks are in sniperbolts prefabs.

I know how to add prefabs. Im just unable to because my waw launcher/radiant doesn't work period now(linker_pc fails to build any mid or map even any if my there maps I've made). I'm wanting someone to take my. Map file rerun a script placer add the zoning info which I will provide. Then add in weapons and perks that's it. Someone just needs to lend a hand.  But apparently this is far to much to ask from anyone.
Date Registered: 2 April 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
If it's not perfect, you'll never see it.
Centric's Groups
Centric's Contact & Social Linkscentricccentric_
I know how to add prefabs. Im just unable to because my waw launcher/radiant doesn't work period now(linker_pc fails to build any mid or map even any if my there maps I've made). I'm wanting someone to take my. Map file rerun a script placer add the zoning info which I will provide. Then add in weapons and perks that's it. Someone just needs to lend a hand.  But apparently this is far to much to ask from anyone.

Just take your time to fix the problem, try reinstalling mod tools and go from there. You could also tell us what you did before it broke.
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links

What errors do you get? And yes, many of us are far too busy with our own stuff to start helping someone add prefabs to their maps, also it's best to get the solution to the problem than to just give up, give up and you'll get absolutely no where in life.
Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 07:18:42 pm by Scobalula
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombies?
iBarnett's Groups
What errors do you get? And yes, many of us are far too busy with our own stuff to start helping someone add prefabs to their maps, also it's best to get the solution to the problem than to just give up, give up and you'll get absolutely no where in life.

Linker_pc is my problem which I have had going on for 6 months. There are no errors launcher just stops and says linker_pc failed. This isn't obviously my first map. I have tried all that I can. And I said message or pm if your willing to help. Nit tell me your problems if your busy making maps.
OnionmanVere Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Linker_pc is my problem which I have had going on for 6 months. There are no errors launcher just stops and says linker_pc failed. This isn't obviously my first map. I have tried all that I can. And I said message or pm if your willing to help. Nit tell me your problems if your busy making maps.

lol, I'm not telling you my "problems" (as you put it, I don't find game modding a "problem"), but it would be much better to find a solution to your PROBLEM, it's obviously impeading your ability to mod and you should probably fix it.

What does it say here when it just "stops"?

Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombies?
iBarnett's Groups
OnionmanVere Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
(Image removed from quote.)

That's not really doing much for us, we need the whole thing (as you see bit of it is cut off).

Select it and Copy and Paste it. ;p
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombies?
iBarnett's Groups
That's not really doing much for us, we need the whole thing (as you see bit of it is cut off).

Select it and Copy and Paste it. ;p

I love to repeat my self. But I'll post it again
Re: launcher issues **Error -1073741819** that's my post from 4-6 months ago....with the same unrecoverable error having to do with linker_pc.exe
It's attempts in trying to place fast files does not work.
If you know an answer to this then your going to make a lot of ppl happy since there is no answer. I have had this going on for months and months.

This is not my issue....I know my computer is messed or a virus is causing not enough ram to make linker_pc work.

Just what anyone to place pre fabs for perks and weapons and compile...    ANYONE!! It will only take 30min to an hour of your time and I'll walk you through it step by step.  And if you want I'll pay you for your time.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000

I love to repeat my self. But I'll post it again
Re: launcher issues **Error -1073741819** that's my post from 4-6 months ago....with the same unrecoverable error having to do with linker_pc.exe
It's attempts in trying to place fast files does not work.
If you know an answer to this then your going to make a lot of ppl happy since there is no answer. I have had this going on for months and months.

This is not my issue....I know my computer is messed or a virus is causing not enough ram to make linker_pc work.

Just what anyone to place pre fabs for perks and weapons and compile...    ANYONE!! It will only take 30min to an hour of your time and I'll walk you through it step by step.  And if you want I'll pay you for your time.
firstly - its not that easy to just compile someone elses map
  a : If you use anything custom, we would need that
    a2 : We may not "want" your resources for risk of overwriting our own with yours
    a3 : would also need anything and everything you may / may not have included in your zone_souce files AND we would need your zone source files...
  b : Our mod tools may have differences to yours, again causing problems

c : you need to fix your issue

next, this error has been reported hundreds of times, and in nearly every case we have infact fixed it. Its usually something silly like a corrupt brush in a map, a bad model, or running out of ram during the compile ( close other programs / get more ram )

can get it from steam too if its "active" but theres a update pending. You need to restart steam for this

theres hundreds of topics about this
Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 11:30:09 pm by Harry Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombies?
iBarnett's Groups
firstly - its not that easy to just compile someone elses map
  a : If you use anything custom, we would need that
    a2 : We may not "want" your resources for risk of overwriting our own with yours
    a3 : would also need anything and everything you may / may not have included in your zone_souce files AND we would need your zone source files...
  b : Our mod tools may have differences to yours, again causing problems

c : you need to fix your issue

next, this error has been reported hundreds of times, and in nearly every case we have infact fixed it. Its usually something silly like a corrupt brush in a map, a bad model, or running out of ram during the compile ( close other programs / get more ram )

can get it from steam too if its "active" but theres a update pending. You need to restart steam for this

theres hundreds of topics about this
Someone Did take the time to help me compile it... Don't think it took to long. The map was and is 100% stock waw... No custom like I said all that was need was zone info so zombie would work which he got.
It was a virus on my pc causing linker_pc to fail. Nothing to do with my map at all.
Sorry I asked for help in the forums on a zombie modding community.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Someone Did take the time to help me compile it... Don't think it took to long. The map was and is 100% stock waw... No custom like I said all that was need was zone info so zombie would work which he got.
It was a virus on my pc causing linker_pc to fail. Nothing to do with my map at all.
Sorry I asked for help in the forums on a zombie modding community.
oh i wasnt being like that jeez...

the fact you happen to be using stock stuff - does not make what i said irrelevent. If WE had custom shaders for our perks, and OVERWROTE the originals, it wouldnt work compiling your map and you would get the checker board "missing image" image

it was a example, and i dont appreciate you being padantic about it...

Its usually something silly like a corrupt brush in a map, a bad model, or running out of ram during the compile ( close other programs / get more ram )

can be a million causes

my "point" was, you need to fix your error, not just rely on others doing the compiling for you

take it as you please, considering it was the "zombie modding community" who compiled, and advised you...

should have pmd if you didnt want this as you asked in the "general help" section ( which is for helping you "fix" the error ) not the "compile for me" section...
Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 12:17:58 am by Harry Bo21

Loading ...