UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Estate of the Dead + Snowy Estate!!(12/24)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by jei9363
Date Registered: 25 August 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
TACZbeat's Groups
TACZbeat's Contact & Social Links
Love this map, Good Work
Date Registered: 16 June 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Hey if you had tons of fun on playing my maps please DONATE :)

play ESTATE now, and claim your mansion back from the undead!
jei9363's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
jei9363's Contact & Social Linksjei9363jei9363jayingardia
Love this map, Good Work

glad you enjoyed!  :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
jei9363's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Date Registered: 29 December 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Is this where the bio goes?
Webzy's Groups
Webzy's Contact & Social Linkswebzythekingc4seybWebzyy
Really good map man! Good Job!
Date Registered: 30 December 2012
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
My preferred name is "xSanchez78".
Check me out here: www.steamcommunity.com/id/xSanchez78
alaurenc9's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
alaurenc9's Contact & Social LinksxSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=585799622

Dude this map was the shit. I love this map so much, it is the first time I have seen a actual good map in a while. I really miss back then about a year or two ago, where every day I could come home from school and I would play one good map every day. Now there aren't that many maps being released anymore but I finally had that awesome feeling of a real, open map that you always are eager to open up more and get really depressed when there is nothing left to explore. But yeah dude this map is the sweet shit. Thanks
Date Registered: 5 January 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Huvor's Groups
Huvor's Contact & Social Linkslechoocho-Huvor-1_ZC7IA4wlIgakV-t7HNPg
I liked the snowy version better! good job on the map
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
jei9363's Groups
Really good map man! Good Job!

thanks bro glad you had fun!

Double Post Merge: January 07, 2016, 06:27:17 pm
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=585799622

Dude this map was the shit. I love this map so much, it is the first time I have seen a actual good map in a while. I really miss back then about a year or two ago, where every day I could come home from school and I would play one good map every day. Now there aren't that many maps being released anymore but I finally had that awesome feeling of a real, open map that you always are eager to open up more and get really depressed when there is nothing left to explore. But yeah dude this map is the sweet shit. Thanks

Thanks man! Tried hard to make it so the map didnt have any "dry" areas, always something to do! And Grav-A-Rita really ties the whole thing together. Not sure if Ill release any maps in the future though unfortunatly, moving into fulltime employment life :p we'll see

Double Post Merge: January 07, 2016, 06:28:50 pm
I liked the snowy version better! good job on the map

Definitely more "tranquil" haha. wouldve been a bit better but my harddrive quit on me so I had to upload a test and just call it final. you can see the trees are missing :/
Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 06:28:50 pm by jei9363
Date Registered: 29 October 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
vendettared's Groups
vendettared's Contact & Social Links
This map was indeed fun but personally, your North Company map was much more fun. The game started out challenging but quickly became easier when the room to the stairs were opened. If the players camped out near the stairs, all the zombies graciously lined themselves up downstairs (and jumping from below on the garage) for some unmitigated zombie slaughter.

Whereas in North Company, the map had so many ways to get around and the same applies for the zombies. It was intense, challenging and fun.

Perhaps a more difficult boss would'be add more replayablity but thumbs up for originality for the two swat soldiers. Certainly came as a fun tactic to go prone and avoid their attacks.

Anyway, this has been a fun map, especially when we reached round 25+ and it was pretty close to midnight, we stopped camping (because it made the game admittedly boring) and went our separate ways to commit quasi-suicide (we had schools/jobs on the next day) but we lasted all the way to round 33 because of the Gravaritas Perk kept sucking in max ammos and instakill that we tried to avoid haha!

In a nutshell, thanks for the awesome map!
Date Registered: 10 February 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
mrthadius's Groups
i love the fact you can play it with or without snow (+1 respect  given)
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
jei9363's Groups
This map was indeed fun but personally, your North Company map was much more fun. The game started out challenging but quickly became easier when the room to the stairs were opened. If the players camped out near the stairs, all the zombies graciously lined themselves up downstairs (and jumping from below on the garage) for some unmitigated zombie slaughter.

Whereas in North Company, the map had so many ways to get around and the same applies for the zombies. It was intense, challenging and fun.

Perhaps a more difficult boss would'be add more replayablity but thumbs up for originality for the two swat soldiers. Certainly came as a fun tactic to go prone and avoid their attacks.

Anyway, this has been a fun map, especially when we reached round 25+ and it was pretty close to midnight, we stopped camping (because it made the game admittedly boring) and went our separate ways to commit quasi-suicide (we had schools/jobs on the next day) but we lasted all the way to round 33 because of the Gravaritas Perk kept sucking in max ammos and instakill that we tried to avoid haha!

In a nutshell, thanks for the awesome map!

Thanks man , I wish North Company couldve not had the random loading error :/ If you found the map too easy for high rounds there's also the endgame option! If in the future I have more time I had plans to re-do North Company in the form of a beach boardwalk/plaza. (the gondola being a sky ride). Although I am proud of Estate it couldve been better, but I was also in the middle of proving myself at an internship(which worked:)). Glad you enjoyed though! peace

Double Post Merge: January 09, 2016, 05:45:58 pm
i love the fact you can play it with or without snow (+1 respect  given)

yeah it's like the Makin day/night deal :)

Double Post Merge: January 09, 2016, 05:48:33 pm
also happy to see this map has 12000+ downloads!  :D thanks guys! and happy to see not too many complaints (except for the sound bugs in co-op :'() I think it has to do with too much ambient sounds.. if you want to avoid this try the snowy version as I took a lot of the ambient sounds out
Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 05:48:33 pm by jei9363
Date Registered: 30 November 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) <,︻╦̵̵̿╤─ ҉ - - - - - - - (Bugs)
Signature
Not That good at zombies

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
<,︻╦̵̵̿╤─ ҉ - - - - - - -

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(Accurate pictures of me playing zombies)
Lobberking's Groups
Lobberking's Contact & Social Linkslobberkingliamlobber_kingLobberKing
Please I don't really play the map for this reason but its the gas mask zombies that knock you down and the fact they come every 2-1 rounds is crazy and I ofter die when I'm set against those gas mask zombies
Date Registered: 8 January 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
FinalKill9175's Groups
FinalKill9175's Contact & Social LinksFinalKillGamingFinalKill917FinalKill9175
Awesome map, only thing is that i would've used rorke's bo1 ports, because the weapons in this map are sort of buggy (like how i can hardly see the iron sight on my MPL because there was a scope rail in the way, and some missing futz/chamber sounds)
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Awesome map, only thing is that i would've used rorke's bo1 ports, because the weapons in this map are sort of buggy (like how i can hardly see the iron sight on my MPL because there was a scope rail in the way, and some missing futz/chamber sounds)
you hide the sights in the weaponfile with "hidetag"
Date Registered: 18 January 2016
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
wurffi's Groups
wurffi's Contact & Social Links
Elevator is buggy if you jump and use it you will get stuck in it :P rip me at round 16

and also building the turret is buggy as I collected all the parts(couldnt find any more of them) and tried to build it, it just says add parts and didnt add all of the parts I already had like the stand and etc

Loading ...