Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
HMM, a no perk challenge map :accepted:

I'm also glad people can post 1.1 maps now :)
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
yet another map that is buggy and incomplete with no features AND "requires" T4M??

but its ok everyone, mapper said "i havent put any effort in and cant be bothered"

so hes in the clear ofc...
Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 08:28:50 pm by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 7 January 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
BLABLABLABLABLABLABLA OH NO, BLABLABLABLA HOT HEAD
Signature
☯ ✡ ☨ ✞ ✝ ☮ ☥ ☦ ☧ ☩ ☪ ☫ ☬ ☭ ✌ 卐
♋ ♂ ♀ ☿ ❤ ❥ 웃 유 ♡
✉ ✍ ✎ ✏ ✐✑✒ ⌨
Twicore's Groups
Twicore's Contact & Social LinksTwicoreTwicoreTwicore
I mean...it looks great, and has potential, but it's clearly not done yet. An update in the future would be nice!
Date Registered: 30 October 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Jendestroy22's Groups
Jendestroy22's Contact & Social LinksBhopLovinJendestroy
I can't play it! Every time i launch it, it crashes!
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
Here we go again. Eh harry?
Date Registered: 13 May 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
abritishguy2's Groups
abritishguy2's Contact & Social LinksFuck skype2 year old chain smokerPCN00BGentleman_Kirby

Try T4M if you haven't installed it

Also when is the next update? this map kind of got boring with out anything
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Date Registered: 30 October 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Jendestroy22's Groups
Jendestroy22's Contact & Social LinksBhopLovinJendestroy
No! I did try it! Every time it sends me back to the World At War script menu when it crashes!
Date Registered: 21 February 2014
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
ShotgunRagtime's Contact & Social LinksShotgunRagtime
yet another map that is buggy and incomplete with no features AND "requires" T4M??

but its ok everyone, mapper said "i havent put any effort in and cant be bothered"

so hes in the clear ofc...
Uh, you're a mod, correct? If you have a problem with it (as I do also), move it to the WiP section and save us all the hassle, rather than just complaining about it.

Anyway @ OP, I liked the mapping on display but the outside of the map could use a bit more fog to cover it up. Also, I don't understand how you could be hitting limits this quickly when Requiem had the mod fully implemented (and then some) and was fine. So I would talk to trem or someone else knowledgeable about 1.1 and try to get this fixed before releasing it.
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
This user is deleted :(
Uh, you're a mod, correct? If you have a problem with it (as I do also), move it to the WiP section and save us all the hassle, rather than just complaining about it.

Anyway @ OP, I liked the mapping on display but the outside of the map could use a bit more fog to cover it up. Also, I don't understand how you could be hitting limits this quickly when Requiem had the mod fully implemented (and then some) and was fine. So I would talk to trem or someone else knowledgeable about 1.1 and try to get this fixed before releasing it.

First off; Fog is NOT = Detail, it's better to actually detail it with models/brushes. :please:
Secondly, just because Harry is a moderator doesn't mean he can't post his opinion on things? Or am I wrong?  :o
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Ha, ha, good one animallover! All you other guys don't get it; this is clearly one of those troll maps that have come out recently except no moderator has taken this one down yet. Brilliant animallover, brilliant!
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
First off; Fog is NOT = Detail, it's better to actually detail it with models/brushes. :please:
Secondly, just because Harry is a moderator doesn't mean he can't post his opinion on things? Or am I wrong?  :o
Never said fog was detail, but it would save OP a shitton of time compared to detailing a part of the map that you only see from the starting room. Not everyone can spend hours a day mapping just so that it looks perfect. More fog would give it a winter-y atmosphere and help cover up the furthest parts of the map where you can see the ends of the ocean.

And when did I say Harry couldn't have an "opinion"? I said, "why not just move the topic (like a mod) rather than passive-aggressively bitch at OP?"
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups

correct i am

and yes - i AM still allowed to speak. just like y'all

there was nothing wrong with my post, regardless what you think pal. Im allowed to say its "unfinished" and my opinion on saying "i cant be bothered to finish it properly" thank you very much

stop bringing my mod status into this

If you have a problem with how i do things - raise it with Staff

The "reason" this map is not properly finished, is because he had issues with UGX mod 1.1 and just released it "anyway"
Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 09:16:26 pm by Harry Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
correct i am

and yes - i AM still allowed to speak. just like y'all

there was nothing wrong with my post, regardless what you think pal. Im allowed to say its "unfinished" and my opinion on saying "i cant be bothered to finish it properly" thank you very much

stop bringing my mod status into this

If you have a problem with how i do things - raise it with Staff

The "reason" this map is not properly finished, is because he had issues with UGX mod 1.1 and just released it "anyway"
Why is this a question of whether you're allowed to "speak" rather than a question of why you don't just move it to WiP where you (and several others) think it should be?

I thought UGX had new rules against slamming new mappers in their release threads. So when you launch a passive-aggressive, sarcastic remark instead of just politely reminding him that this isn't finished and moving it to WiP... yeah, I have an issue. And then refusing to move it nonetheless.

I have no interest in derailing this thread anymore, so feel free to PM if you have something else to say. I'll just report the thread to the other mods in hopes they'll move it.
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Why is this a question of whether you're allowed to "speak" rather than a question of why you don't just move it to WiP where you (and several others) think it should be?

I thought UGX had new rules against slamming new mappers in their release threads. So when you launch a passive-aggressive, sarcastic remark instead of just politely reminding him that this isn't finished and moving it to WiP... yeah, I have an issue. And then refusing to move it nonetheless.

I have no interest in derailing this thread anymore, so feel free to PM if you have something else to say. I'll just report the thread to the other mods in hopes they'll move it.
i slammed no one.

Im not entertaining this

If someone outright says "i cant be bothered" i am perfectly free to say that i think thats bad. End of discussion

and i "didnt move it" because I "couldnt" - and no one asked me until i saw this just now - get over yourself
Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 09:35:30 pm by Harry Bo21

Loading ...