Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
ShotgunRagtime's Contact & Social LinksShotgunRagtime
i slammed no one.

Im not entertaining this

If someone outright says "i cant be bothered" i am perfectly free to say that i think thats bad. End of discussion

and i "didnt move it" because I "couldnt" - and no one asked me until i saw this just now - get over yourself

"ignore the main menu screen as i couldnt be bothered doing it." So the main menu screen is the entire map now? lol

Anyone could see that you were trying to start shit with your sarcastic remark.

Pretty sad display on the whole when a new mapper tries to release a Christmas map to entertain others and gets insulted by a mod. I don't know what the fuck is up with your attitude on the forums lately, but maybe if you're pissed at something you shouldn't go on UGX bringing that with you.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
"ignore the main menu screen as i couldnt be bothered doing it." So the main menu screen is the entire map now? lol

Anyone could see that you were trying to start shit with your sarcastic remark.

Pretty sad display on the whole when a new mapper tries to release a Christmas map to entertain others and gets insulted by a mod. I don't know what the fuck is up with your attitude on the forums lately, but maybe if you're pissed at something you shouldn't go on UGX bringing that with you.
someone didnt read

Don't really have much to say about the map other than its a project i never got around to finishing fully so its a rushed Christmas map using the UGX1.1Mod. As i was falling into many problems with memory even using T4M i decided to just release the map anyway

lol but whatever, enough of this now. Youve said your piece, ive defended mine. Interest is officially lost

And again, i "insulted" no one. Get over yourself

Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 09:54:11 pm by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Pretty sad display on the whole when a new mapper tries to release a Christmas map to entertain others and gets insulted by a mod.

Im just going to say, that animallover isnt new mapper. And Im just going to leave this convo now
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Im just going to say, that animallover isnt new mapper. And Im just going to leave this convo now
I'm just going to say, HarryBo21 vs ShotgunRagtime was WAY better than Aldo vs McGregor. And I'm just going to leave this convo now.
Date Registered: 21 February 2014
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
someone didnt read

lol but whatever, enough of this now. Youve said your piece, ive defended mine. Interest is officially lost

And again, i "insulted" no one. Get over yourself
I read the entire thing.  There's a difference between being rushed and not bothering.

So whatever, let's be done with it. All I'm saying is that OP obviously had the best intent, and you lashed out at him. I don't care if you don't think that was lashing out, that's what it looked like to me and most likely some others.

It just reflects poorly on the site and its atmosphere as a whole when stuff like that happens :/
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
I read the entire thing.  There's a difference between being rushed and not bothering.

So whatever, let's be done with it. All I'm saying is that OP obviously had the best intent, and you lashed out at him. I don't care if you don't think that was lashing out, that's what it looked like to me and most likely some others.

It just reflects poorly on the site and its atmosphere as a whole when stuff like that happens :/
lol fine, enough.

you think i was rude? I think i wasnt. Immoveable

Can we just move on
Date Registered: 21 February 2014
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
lol fine, enough.

you think i was rude? I think i wasnt. Immoveable

Can we just move on
Sounds good  :) and I'm sorry if I was a little harsh myself.
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Sounds good  :) and I'm sorry if I was a little harsh myself.
ditto ;)
Date Registered: 17 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
- It was a clear black night, a clear white moon -
Signature
<3

AnimalLover

Aranda
Aldenrade
Christmas

<3

animallover's Groups
Guys honestly feel free to remove the map if it stresses you's out that much! Jesus i really didn't want anyone to get all mad about this i just made it for people who play zombies for fun and dont care about all this detail crap.. If its really a big deal remove the map :L
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Guys honestly feel free to remove the map if it stresses you's out that much! Jesus i really didn't want anyone to get all mad about this i just made it for people who play zombies for fun and dont care about all this detail crap.. If its really a big deal remove the map :L
lol the madness is over bro
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
animallover's Groups
lol the madness is over bro

I knew a lot of you great mappers would hate on me for releasing a map like this and i fully understand a agree with that. And for that i'm very sorry and if its such a big deal then remove it from the forum. I just wanted to throw something out for players who dont even have an account on this site. who play purely just for fun... So for anyone offended by this then i apologize  ???
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
I knew a lot of you great mappers would hate on me for releasing a map like this and i fully understand a agree with that. And for that i'm very sorry and if its such a big deal then remove it from the forum. I just wanted to throw something out for players who dont even have an account on this site. who play purely just for fun... So for anyone offended by this then i apologize  ???
im not even a mapper really, just a feature guy.

It wasnt just that the map is bad - i mean i wouldnt even know as i havent played

Its the fact you admit it in the OP that its apparently bad, and just say "i couldnt be bothered"

I would estimate the T4M mod isnt needed either

If thats the case then fair enough, but i still think thats a really bad approach to modding in general. Especially if using a prebuilt mod like UGX to just say meh, i just make whatever and expect people to be satisfied

anyway, moving on. Its up now, and if your not gonna work on it, not really any reason to put it back in WIP as far as i can see. so dont worry
Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 10:57:42 pm by Harry Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
animallover's Groups
im not even a mapper really, just a feature guy.

It wasnt just that the map is bad - i mean i wouldnt even know as i havent played

Its the fact you admit it in the OP that its apparently bad, and just say "i couldnt be bothered"

I would estimate the T4M mod isnt needed either

If thats the case then fair enough, but i still think thats a really bad approach to modding in general. Especially if using a prebuilt mod like UGX to just say meh, i just make whatever and expect people to be satisfied

anyway, moving on. Its up now, and if your not gonna work on it, not really any reason to put it back in WIP as far as i can see. so dont worry

Well you all have my sorry
Date Registered: 9 June 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Spaceman99's Groups
Spaceman99's Contact & Social LinksSpaceman 99Spaceman99Spaceman99

this door can't just be opened is this a one room challenge map or it is a bug? :)
Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 08:49:59 am by Spaceman99
Date Registered: 23 December 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
UGX RezkiY's Groups