UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[Beta] UGX Mod Standalone v1.1.0 (updated 1/3/2016)

HOTPINNED
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by treminaor
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
I found some In-game bugs:

with solo quick revive where After getting revived all my grenades have been stolen. not just semtex (which still need to be removed from the box >:( ) had gersch devices too.

also I got the hacker from the box, but It didnt give it to me, as well as 3 more weapons. (must've given me semtex instead >:( )
semtex must be the new SMR out the box.

and finally the hazmat zombies still become headless yet they dont die. must be from the abilities they have as acid damage may share the headless damage.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000

with solo quick revive where After getting revived all my grenades have been stolen. not just semtex (which still need to be removed from the box >:( ) had gersch devices too.

also I got the hacker from the box, but It didnt give it to me, as well as 3 more weapons. (must've given me semtex instead >:( )
semtex must be the new SMR out the box.

and finally the hazmat zombies still become headless yet they dont die. must be from the abilities they have as acid damage may share the headless damage.
from what ive seen of the headless thing its not what people think

you hit them, their head vanishes

it does not "gib" it just "turns invisible". But its still there.

This is why they do not die and you do not get +100 for killing them, their head hasnt really come off. Id argue that hitting them in their "invisible head" still counts

Havent looked at why that is, but its still exactly the same as its been since the first release of requiem and sadly was one of the first things i observed
Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 05:57:52 am by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha

The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
(Image removed from quote.)

I got annoyed at first with the headless hazmat zombies, but like Trem said, I think it is pretty cool.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
I got annoyed at first with the headless hazmat zombies, but like Trem said, I think it is pretty cool.

from the map topic: psychopath
...you should NEVER keep such a bug.
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha

from the map topic: psychopath

the invisible zombies are completley pointless you should NEVER keep such a bug..

Maybe keep the whole quote next time, since in the map, the zombies were completely invisible, not just heads :please:
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
Maybe keep the whole quote next time, since in the map, the zombies were completely invisible, not just heads :please:

but still never keep bugs in maps
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
but still never keep bugs in maps
well - its been explained away as a bug they chose to "keep" as a horrer-esque feature
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
I installed the Mod and it worked great without problems on my Pc.

!!!But wenn my friends installed my Map it was not working at all. They had missing buttons, crashes and were unable to join. They stucked in the "move your mouse" screen.
I have this problem too in coop games, it has to do with the persistent settings feature but I haven't had time to look into it yet. I will release an update when its fixed.

This didn't happen in Requiem, so that's weird. I am able to reproduce the bug on my end and there aren't any script errors coming up when I revive myself so this will likely take some looking into to fix.

No, its not just randomly giving you semtex ^^ the hacker is already known to be bugged, and since you tried to grab it it bugged the box. I still need to figure out what the problem is and fix it.

This isn't a bug im going to fix im so tired of repeating myself on it. They can lose their head but will still remain alive until you finish doing the required amount of damage to their health - and no their head is not invisible. you can't shoot them in the head anymore once they've lost it.
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
I have this problem too in coop games, it has to do with the persistent settings feature but I haven't had time to look into it yet. I will release an update when its fixed.
This didn't happen in Requiem, so that's weird. I am able to reproduce the bug on my end and there aren't any script errors coming up when I revive myself so this will likely take some looking into to fix.
No, its not just randomly giving you semtex ^^ the hacker is already known to be bugged, and since you tried to grab it it bugged the box. I still need to figure out what the problem is and fix it.
This isn't a bug im going to fix im so tired of repeating myself on it. They can lose their head but will still remain alive until you finish doing the required amount of damage to their health - and no their head is not invisible. you can't shoot them in the head anymore once they've lost it.
then why does no head gib appear ( referring to the "flesh" that fills the gap when the head comes off )
Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 12:06:25 am by Harry Bo21
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
then why does no head gib appear ( referring to the "flesh" that fills the gap when the head comes off )
They have a headless modelswap...
Date Registered: 19 January 2015
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
Gamefreak2ful's Groups
Gamefreak2ful's Contact & Social LinksWollmilchsau2000

My friends have these problems even in Solo Mode and on the map Requiem and other UGX Mod 1.1 maps. That means they can't play any UGX Mod 1.1 map at all. I didn't knew what the problem was because it works great on my pc and on my map (only Requiem has massive graphical glitches).
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
My friends have these problems even in Solo Mode and on the map Requiem and other UGX Mod 1.1 maps. That means they can't play any UGX Mod 1.1 map at all. I didn't knew what the problem was because it works great on my pc and on my map (only Requiem has massive graphical glitches).
yea I doubt it's your doing so I wouldn't worry

Also the glitches with textures on requiem seem to be something to do with cods engine rather than the mod. People get that issue on various different maps just requiem is pretty popular, so gets mentioned a lot

One example is lavender town. Lol watch the ngt play though ;)
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
For the graphical glitches, turn Specular Maps off in your graphics settings and it will go away.

For other issues, make sure you've visited the UGX Mod Options menu and chosen EVERY setting and clicked SAVE AND CLOSE.
Date Registered: 11 April 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Superchaschper's Contact & Social Links
For the graphical glitches, turn Specular Maps off in your graphics settings and it will go away.

For other issues, make sure you've visited the UGX Mod Options menu and chosen EVERY setting and clicked SAVE AND CLOSE.

The Problem is, (btw I'm one friend of Gamefreak2fuls friends), that there are no SAVE or EXIT Buttons to press, even if I've changed every setting in the new menu. :/

Picture: https://gyazo.com/3d85241b62db0dc300b428d008d3d3d6

Loading ...