More
Personal Quote
Donations massively appreciated: paypal.me/DanT98
Signature
Stranded
Nacht Der Untoten: Reimagined
Encampment
Encampment V2: BO3 Mod

Mapper and Weapon Porter - I release what I can of my work for the community to enjoy :)
ProRevenge's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
ProRevenge's Contact & Social LinksProRevenge
ENCAMPMENT V2: BLACK OPS 3 MOD

Encampment V2 - Black Ops 3 Mod - by ProRevenge (T4M REQUIRED)

Shout out to HarryBo21 for all his assistance with this update, with perk scripts and many more, and working non stop to help fix co op issues we had :D You da man Harry!

Note: Due to T4M, the Map may give bugged textures on load, to fix this, simply launch the map with your texture settings set to "high" instead of "extra", when in game, they can be changed back to extra without issue, although I recommend turning Specular Maps and Shadows off before changing texture settings, as changing them in game has a tendency to make WaW crash, after they are set to extra, turn Specs and Shadows back on

This is a huge update for my map "Encampment" Released nearly a year ago, featuring:
 - Vision and aesthetic overhaul
 - HarryBo21's Perks V 5.2.0
 - Lots of Black Ops 3 Weapons added, including Supply Drop weapons
 - Some of the older guns in the mod have been retextured to be better
 - Weaponfiles as close to originals as possible
 - BO3-Like HUD, including Round Counter, and Point Counter on the left
 - BO3 Double PAP Ammo Types added
 - Improved detail and texturing
 - Remapped some areas of the map
 - New Pack A Punch area
 - Power and Pack A Punch no longer need to be built
 - A New Special Round - Never before seen in Customs
 - A New Wonder Weapon
 - Improved ambience and atmosphere
 - A backing soundtrack
 - ZNS Zombie Shield
 - Challenges added, with a reward
 - Capped Zombie Numbers in higher rounds

SCREENSHOTS:
Spoiler: click to open...

I would like to thank many people for making this update possible:
 DTZxPorter - Wraith, making it possible to extract Bo3 assets which make up the bulk of this update
 DrLilRobot - The T7 to T4 Anim conversion rig, making it possible to convert BO3 Anims to WaW
 HarryBo21 - Script support with almost everything, non stop help and testing
 RDV - Everything for the new special round, and getting it into WaW perfectly
 Arceus - Scripts and FX for the new Wonder Weapon
 Exofile - Support with some Gun Ports
 Ricko0z - Some base assets for gun ports
 Scobalula - Support with some Gun Ports, Support with new Vision
 Koan - General help and Menu image
 Fusorf - The new Loading Screen image
 Steviewonder87 - New Box model and FX, Support with new Vision
 lilrifa - New Pack a Punch Camo and some HUD images
 BrutalMcLegend - New custom Knife model
 Anyone at UGX or elsewhere who helped me make this update possible!

Map Notes: The map is made for Survival and general fun, rather than EE hunting, there is no buyable ending, as they are not what Zombies is about.
 The Idle Downed animation sometimes bugs out, we tried for hours to fix this to no avail, it doesn't affect gameplay, so we left it alone
Claymores are currently bugged

LEADERBOARD:
Send me screenshots or videos of your high round attempts on this map, I will keep track of them here :) Minimum round for Submission = 30
1: xTrain  -  Round 210 (!!) - 1 Player
2: Amplifiedvenom  - Round 94 - 1 Player
3: neanesis - Round 60 - 1 Player
4: Maxwest  - Round 52 - 1 Player
5: alX3x - Round 46 - 1 Player
6: lmg60   - Round 41 - 1 Player
7: Sammysam8238 - Round 39 - 1 Player
8: kayncnr  - Round 38 - 1 Player
9: DjMacabrp - Round 37 - 1 Player
10: Pro_Boocester - Round 35 - 1 Player

CHALLENGE LEADERBOARDS:
FIRST ROOM LEADERBOARD:
Send me screenshots or videos of your high round attempts in the first room of this map, I will keep track of them here :) Proof must show you have not left the first room! Minimum round for Submission = 10
1: AverDefiance - Round 31 - 1 Player
2: xTrain - Round 26 - 1 Player
3: chasebeleren - Round 22 - 1 Player
4=: Synchro  - Round 17 - 1 Player
4=: Gabe Newell  - Round 17 - 1 Player
5: JiffyNoodles - Round 16 - 1 Player

NO POWER LEADERBOARD:
Send me screenshots or videos of your high round attempts without power on this map, I will keep track of them here :) Proof must show you have not turned on the power! Minimum round for Submission = 20
1: chasebeleren - Round 33 - 1 Player
2:
3:
4:
5:

DOWNLOAD V2.0 BO3 MOD MEGA:

DOWNLOAD V2.0 BO3 MOD MEDIAFIRE:

VERSION 1.0
ENCAMPMENT

This is my 3rd map, created for the UGX mapping contest, I have spent around 3 months on it, and I hope you enjoy it!

Special credit goes to HarryBo21, this map would not have been possible without your help and input :D

PICTURES:

FEATURES:
A multitude of weapons from BO1,BO2,BO3,MW2,MW3,Ghosts and BF4
Dual Wield weapons
9 randomly spawning perks
Buildables - Power, Zombie Shield and Pack a Punch
Shrieker zombie
Origins and Shangri-La zombie models, spawning in their own areas
Jungle theme and atmosphere - Thunderstorm atmosphere too
New Powerups - Zombie Cash, Bonfire Sale and Random Perk
BO3 Pack a Punch fire sounds
Custom Font and HUD
The Scavenger, the Ray Gun, the Ray Gun Mark II and the Blundergat feature as Wonder Weapons
Capped zombie numbers, to make higher rounds (30/40+) go faster
Walking zombies in higher rounds, like BO2
Toggleable Hitmarkers (Host operated in co op)
FOV slider

Easter Egg song - Copyright free - "Beauty of Annihilation - The Giant Remix"

NOTES:
- The map is geared more towards survival and high rounds, than EE hunting
- A few features shown in the WIP were cut, due to time constraints and other issues
- There is no major EE, for reasons as above
- No buyable ending, as I don't like them, want an ending? Set yourself a point goal or something, that's all endings achieve anyway :P
- There is a 4 perk limit, to get more, you must rely on the Random Perk bottle drops

KNOWN ISSUES:
There are a few issues I do not have the time or the knowhow to fix:
The Ray Gun Mark II will occasionally leave 2 impact FXes
Zombies may sometimes derp out in some spots, I think ive eliminated them all, but beware
The Mystery Box has no open sound, The sound just refuses to work at all for me
The first Mystery Box Teddybear Laugh sound doesn't play, same as above
Some Upgraded Dual Wield guns may show 2 shell ejects from the left gun

CREDITS: (In no particular order)
HarryBo21
HitmanVere
lukkie1998
Steviewonder87
JBird632
RadimaX
lilrifa
BluntStuffy
Ege115
DidUKnowIPwn
Dual VII
Rollonmath42
Scobalula
Exofile
Koan
TheScotchGuy
Rorke
Tom-Bmx
ElTitoPricus
Ricko0z
offthewall
Anyone who tested the map at any stage
Anyone who has helped me in chat or forum

Im sure ive forgotten a few - Please PM me if you remember helping at all, or just think you should be here, I will quickly add to the list!

LEADERBOARD:
Send me screenshots or videos of your high round attempts on this map, I will keep track of them here :)
1: WhosFloyd  -  Round 63  -  1 Player
2: Huvor -  Round 62  -  1 Player
3: MaxCarnage69 and CoolCatGamer - Round 51 - 2 Players
4=: mxtxm  -  Round 50  -  1 Player
4=: Webzy  -  Round 50  -  1 Player
5: Poltawka - Round 42  -  1 Player
6: ihmiskeho    -  Round 41  -  1 Player
7: Jake Armer   -  Round 40  -  1 Player
8: Darkpoto45 and SGTCarl2018  -  Round 39  -  2 Players
9: eliudjb   -  Round 35  -  1 Player
10:  ShinyPorygon and Exofile  -  Round 33  -  2 Players

DOWNLOAD 1.1 MEGA:

DOWNLOAD 1.1 MEDIAFIRE:

Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 01:31:50 pm by ProRevenge
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 14 October 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
None of the newer CoDs compare to CoD4 and WaW
Signature
It's hard to go wrong with the color blue!
Raspica Blue's Groups
Raspica Blue's Contact & Social LinksRaspicaBlue@RaspicaBlue[Blue]Raspica_PCUCExkQNca5Ek5UXSAFKBPMLA
The map was boring. It looked good, but it was boring. Please spend more time on features (at least some buyable ending), and I wouldn't mind if this means less time spent on aesthetics. In the end, the map colors all looked the same and just gave me a hard time looking for parts across the entire map, which was a huge chore. Finding parts should be a challenge, but not a chore.
Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 10:05:58 am by Raspica Blue
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
The map was boring. It looked good, but it was boring. Please spend more time on features (at least some buyable ending), and I wouldn't mind if this means less time spent on aesthetics. In the end, the map colors all looked the same and just gave me a hard time looking for parts across the entire map, which was a huge chore. Finding parts should be a challenge, but not a chore. Uploading gameplay now, will post link as soon as it's live.
lol thats hilarious

It was for a "contest" remember, it had a "close date"

And "I" did the features, not him. Some had to be removed before release as we couldnt meet the deadline - and client side issues for prorevenge literally cannot be fixed. Weve tried everything - so had to remove the dogs and animated box, there was a bug with the retriever stoping you getting it after down, and i was at work therefore could not fix it - so again cut

would you rather we just left a bunch of rushed, non functional buggy features? And i take extreme distaste to claiming that i "spent too little time" on my features - the perks alone were over a fricking year!

Hes the mapper - im the scripter - and his mapping was stunning - hence why it won "second" place mate

and the "point" of hiding the parts was that they are "hidden"
Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 08:35:33 am by Harry Bo21
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
The map was boring. It looked good, but it was boring. Please spend more time on features (at least some buyable ending), and I wouldn't mind if this means less time spent on aesthetics. In the end, the map colors all looked the same and just gave me a hard time looking for parts across the entire map, which was a huge chore. Finding parts should be a challenge, but not a chore. Uploading gameplay now, will post link as soon as it's live.

Where are those maps you've been working on for some time again? and where are those complex scripts?....

We're not 3arch, we're not EA and we're not Ubistoft, we're not on high budgets, we don't have billions of assets that can be made at our disposal, this map was made by someone in their spare time and is amazing.  And spend more time on features?? Emphasis on what Harry said, he's been helping the community for ages now, you obviously haven't seen his features that he has released or helped people with...
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Where are those maps you've been working on for some time again? and where are those complex scripts?....

We're not 3arch, we're not EA and we're not Ubistoft, we're not on high budgets, we don't have billions of assets that can be made at our disposal, this map was made by someone in their spare time and is amazing.  And spend more time on features?? Emphasis on what Harry said, he's been helping the community for ages now, you obviously haven't seen his features that he has released or helped people with...
thanks scoba

Hell I even had to "repurchase" all the BO1 and 2 content all over again on PC so i could get it out to you guys lol

not that i mind of course lol
Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 09:37:23 am by Harry Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Raspica Blue's Groups
Raspica Blue's Contact & Social LinksRaspicaBlue@RaspicaBlue[Blue]Raspica_PCUCExkQNca5Ek5UXSAFKBPMLA
thanks scoba

Hell I even had to "repurchase" all the BO1 and 2 content all over again on PC so i could get it out to you guys lol

not that i mind of course lol
Jeez you don't need 3 replies to give me the message, I got it already. And I'm sorry for being rude, but after having seen a lot of bigger Easter Eggs on some other maps, I just had even higher expectations for the newest maps. I also apologize for not understanding how long it takes to map cuz I haven't done anything like that yet, I just thought at least a simple buyable ending wouldn't have taken long.
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Jeez you don't need 3 replies to give me the message, I got it already. And I'm sorry for being rude, but after having seen a lot of bigger Easter Eggs on some other maps, I just had even higher expectations for the newest maps. I also apologize for not understanding how long it takes to map cuz I haven't done anything like that yet, I just thought at least a simple buyable ending wouldn't have taken long.
funny, coz i wrote "thanks scoba" and this is a "public" topic not a "raspica Blue" topic ???

and not every map needs a easter egg, as is clearly stated, this is a "survival" map

The map is geared more towards survival and high rounds, than EE hunting

and he "specifically" did not add a "buyable" ending because "we" - the people who made this - think they are a complete waste of time

No buyable ending, as I don't like them, want an ending? Set yourself a point goal or something, that's all endings achieve anyway

sorry i couldnt live up to your "high" expectations

suddenly i remember why i pulled my stuff back down again last time... Has something to do with users with 0 experience slating a map or feature on the very first post on its release and complaining about things like "our choice" on where we place things and what we chose to add without saying anything even remotely constructive other than "try harder"... dunno why we bother
Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 10:15:40 am by Harry Bo21
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links

You don't know Pro then, if I remember correctly he despises buyable endings, that's even why he went to the length of making it an "easter egg" in NDU Re-imagined. :D
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
You don't know Pro then, if I remember correctly he despises buyable endings, that's even why he went to the length of making it an "easter egg" in NDU Re-imagined. :D

and he stated it

on this topic in fact

No buyable ending, as I don't like them, want an ending? Set yourself a point goal or something, that's all endings achieve anyway
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Raspica Blue's Groups
Yeah, then I don't know Pro. Still not sure about the reasoning behind hating buyable endings, but if the mapper doesn't include them in his maps cuz he hates them, then I would understand why there wouldn't be any. Thanks for telling me that, at least. And sorry for not reading everything before playing the map.
Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 10:23:23 am by Raspica Blue
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Yeah, then I don't know Pro. Still not sure about the reasoning behind hating buyable endings, but if the mapper doesn't include them in his maps cuz he hates them, then I would understand why there wouldn't be any. Thanks for telling me that, at least.
because all you do is press X

you could save 50,000 and press start - go to end game - and get the exact same result

getting points is possibly the "least" challenging aspect of zombies if you are actually "trying" to get points
Date Registered: 7 February 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Donations massively appreciated: paypal.me/DanT98
ProRevenge's Groups
ProRevenge's Contact & Social LinksProRevenge

you could save 50,000 and press start - go to end game - and get the exact same result

getting points is possibly the "least" challenging aspect of zombies if you are actually "trying" to get points

This

Zombies to me is and always has been an ENDLESS survival game mode. The objective of the game is to survive as many rounds as you possibly can. Points are there to buy things, they arent the objective.
There has never been a buyable ending in a 3arc map, and in my maps I try and stay as close to the 3arc formula as I can.
Dont get me wrong, Im open to innovation and new ideas, but when they mess with the core survival aspects of zombies, im out.
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
This

Zombies to me is and always has been an ENDLESS survival game mode. The objective of the game is to survive as many rounds as you possibly can. Points are there to buy things, they arent the objective.
There has never been a buyable ending in a 3arc map, and in my maps I try and stay as close to the 3arc formula as I can.
Dont get me wrong, Im open to innovation and new ideas, but when they mess with the core survival aspects of zombies, im out.
plus, "if" we did a ending egg, it would be a series of difficult "tasks" not "continue doing what you were probably already doing and press X"  :D
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Raspica Blue's Groups

That's a good point, but it's still fun to see some special message pop up on a real buyable ending or on some of the more elaborate maps developed by a small team of mappers, a few random fireworks just for the shizz
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
That's a good point, but it's still fun to see some special message pop up on a real buyable ending or on some of the more elaborate maps developed by a small team of mappers, a few random fireworks just for the shizz
press T

insert message

end game

again, i remind you this is not a "requirement". And like he said, dont see you devaluing treyarch and telling them to "spend more time in future"

clearly we were more preoccupied with something

... what was it again?

oh pfft, i remember - gameplay, map design and the contest close date
Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 10:34:57 am by Harry Bo21

Loading ...