Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
amdjad's Groups
amdjad's Contact & Social Linksamdjadamdjadamdj0damdjadamdjadamdjadAMDJADAMDJAD DZ
i really wan to try this map but i can t download it
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 18 May 2017
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
HammerBro's Groups
HammerBro's Contact & Social Links
My game crashing
Date Registered: 22 January 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
oirali's Groups
oirali's Contact & Social Links
It's not working... Neither from the desktop shortcut nor ingame. it loads the menu screen from the mod, but when i click ''play solo'' it starts loading and after a few seconds it crashes (sorry for the bad english, i'm italian)
Date Registered: 22 September 2016
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
12spiderweb's Groups
12spiderweb's Contact & Social Links
It's not working... Neither from the desktop shortcut nor ingame. it loads the menu screen from the mod, but when i click ''play solo'' it starts loading and after a few seconds it crashes (sorry for the bad english, i'm italian)

you need to install t4m, if you have then turn down your graphics like textures or resolution.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Honestly, the actual BO3 one was kinda dumb. Cuz the spider things de-spawn in like 5 seconds. And you get hit way too often to make up for all the 'lost' nades. You can only get nades back from stunned zombies, that have a 'chance' to drop the spider drop. And it makes it hard to regain them, when you're always gonna get hit no matter what, trying to train the zombies. And it's just the 'one' zombie that hit you, that's stunned. Meanwhile entire horde is behind you, you ain't got time to worry about that 'one' zombie, wasted nade. Now replay that One zombie thing, 4 times. Now you outta nades...

FYI: Just cuz I call BO3's Widow's Wine dumb, does not mean I'm calling your map dumb... :/

Double Post Merge: May 25, 2017, 04:41:12 pm
And ya only get 2 nades per round. Or lucky enough to have a Max Ammo right as you need it. With widow's wine nades, you could put them in a corner. That wouldn't be overpowered, cuz one could easily get stuck in said corner by stunned zombies. Kinda forcing you to prioritize when to buy them, and when not to.

Double Post Merge: May 25, 2017, 04:52:30 pm
Sorry for all the post merges, I come up with extra stuff as I go along. -.-

There are ways to regenerate WW nades in BO3, other than 2 nades per round or Max Ammos also... Especially with the help of Gobblegums. In this map, ya kinda just have to work with what you got. And I'm not saying you 'have' to change anything, it was just an idea. ;)

a - there are no gobble gums that im aware of that "regenerate grenades"

b - widows doesnt hit "one" zombie, it hits all zombies in "range" so likely hood of getting hit twice is minimal, and thats why the ratio for spider drops is low and quick, coz potentially a bunch can spawn at once - i rarely run out

c - widows has a cool down, it cannot trigger multiple times in a row, there needs to be a second at least between them

d - if your getting hit "all the time" while training zombies, your doing something wrong my friend. Sounds like you just want some kind of permanent shield lol

e - buyable widows grenades would not only break the game, as they are not on the wall - for a reason ( it would be a redundant wall buy to those without it for one, and massivly over powered for those that do ) - but also make you invincible, just stand there buying and throwing them and you will literally survive forever

f - you can buy "regular grenades" on only "some" maps

g - the maps that "do" allow you to buy more grenades, only allow you to buy normal grenades coz they are no where near as powerful as widows grenades
Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 12:46:37 pm by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 20 March 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Signature
“As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another. Why do you think we invented politics and religion?” - Steven King
Wolf MacDowell's Contact & Social Linkswolff.macdWolf_MacDowellWolf_MacDoweMegaGrimgor
Why is a Black Ops 3 map in the World at War section?
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Why is a Black Ops 3 map in the World at War section?

Because it's not a Black Ops 3 Map.
Date Registered: 30 August 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Zom(.Y.)s
Sacred_Crimson's Contact & Social Links
a - there are no gobble gums that im aware of that "regenerate grenades"

b - widows doesnt hit "one" zombie, it hits all zombies in "range" so likely hood of getting hit twice is minimal, and thats why the ratio for spider drops is low and quick, coz potentially a bunch can spawn at once - i rarely run out

c - widows has a cool down, it cannot trigger multiple times in a row, there needs to be a second at least between them

d - if your getting hit "all the time" while training zombies, your doing something wrong my friend. Sounds like you just want some kind of permanent shield lol

e - buyable widows grenades would not only break the game, as they are not on the wall - for a reason ( it would be a redundant wall buy to those without it for one, and massivly over powered for those that do ) - but also make you invincible, just stand there buying and throwing them and you will literally survive forever

f - you can buy "regular grenades" on only "some" maps

g - the maps that "do" allow you to buy more grenades, only allow you to buy normal grenades coz they are no where near as powerful as widows grenades

For (a.) I meant gobblegums that generate max ammos.

For (b.) I meant the offchance a zombie spawning somewhere in front of you that interrupts your training pattern. Especially in a mod for BO3 mechanics. They made zombies hit you faster than any other CoD zombies, in BO3 to make it harder. That's why you're a 3 hit-down without jugg, starting off in normal BO3. So it's inevitable to get hit, wasting a nade on one offchance zombie. And if you've played Encampent... Even the most spaced out zone in the map doesn't have the most space in the world. :/ That and the genius of the mapmaker meticulously placing zombie spawns in just the right places, so that they come from all directions, and surround you easier. (My method of training involves alot of doubling back because of this...)

For (d.) See (b.) 'My friend' :P

For (e.) I don't really think you'd survive forever... A gathering, ever-growing wall of zombies ever so slowly creeping towards you, not dying so easily in high rounds, trapping you in the corner. Sounds OP enough to me. OP enough that I wouldn't want to camp in that corner. Maybe do laps around the whole map and swing by there to grab some every so often. But ok, understandable.

(f.) When ya see the letters come out, it's on ;) Ya just know the debate is heating up and getting real.

Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 07:12:41 pm by Sacred_Crimson
Date Registered: 28 May 2017
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Stealth7Gaming's Contact & Social Links
Pragmatist
Date Registered: 9 May 2015
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Fish. That is all
Signature
Sidzzz's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Sidzzz's Contact & Social LinkssidzzzzzzS1dzzzS1dzzzSidzzzSidTheGamer126
file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/userdata/172079979/760/remote/10090/screenshots/20170703135933_1.jpg Round 32 Solo Blundergat Apothican camping at power

You can't link an image from your PC... You need to upload the image to a site like Imgur and use the link from there.
Date Registered: 16 October 2016
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Just a weeaboo from a kangaroo
Signature
Wanna ask me questions or give me suggestions? DM me on ugx forums, or get on my delicious discord: https://discord.gg/eAc3P4G

gimme money gimme money you fat twat paypal.me/Nigglrnickel
lolelel12334's Groups
lolelel12334's Contact & Social LinksLeMoobManlemoobmank155m3plz
:(
We're sorry.
The embdedded media couldn't be retrieved.
View reason
The response was empty.
View media in new tab
???
What the fuck?
Date Registered: 22 January 2017
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Fluctlight87's Groups
Fluctlight87's Contact & Social Linkshttps://www.facebook.com/https://steamcommunity.co
me gusta mucho el mapa estaria bien que en una nueva actualizacion le pucieran el hud de cod bo3 y que lo uniean a fortress y que ese tiene chicles
Pragmatist
Date Registered: 9 May 2015
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Fish. That is all
Sidzzz's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Sidzzz's Contact & Social LinkssidzzzzzzS1dzzzS1dzzzSidzzzSidTheGamer126
me gusta mucho el mapa estaria bien que en una nueva actualizacion le pucieran el hud de cod bo3 y que lo uniean a fortress y que ese tiene chicles

English only
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
(Content removed from quote.)???
What the fuck?
a known ( very known ) issue some ppl get with t4m
Date Registered: 11 July 2017
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Mr.Rocket's Groups
Mr.Rocket's Contact & Social Links
Can you maybe add the Staffs from origins? and more challenged for perk slots?

Loading ...