Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Cancelled [WIP] Mortropolis

POLLHOT
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by Deleted User

Poll

Question: Which settings should the map be in?

Regular daytime, clear sky.
Sunset, clear sky.
Night, clear sky.
Night, raining.
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Still need to add images for Monkey bombs, bind playerimages to separate players etc. I'll try to get the name as decent as I can to fit the hud, don't know how it'll go though.

Spoiler: click to open...
AK12: Already answered this, Ghosts anims, model etc :please: Legit.
Nice, keen to see it.
Spoiler: click to open...
I know, I was just pulling your leg mate :troll:
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
This user is deleted :(
Well, just to show how much I'm trying to get this mod to feel different, here is an ingame image with some new rendering, all thanks to Dukip!  8) It almost feels like it's not even WaW atm, with the updated lighting and changes to worldspawn.  :gusta: Thoughts?

Pragmatist
Date Registered: 9 May 2015
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Fish. That is all
Signature
Sidzzz's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Sidzzz's Contact & Social LinkssidzzzzzzS1dzzzS1dzzzSidzzzSidTheGamer126
Well, just to show how much I'm trying to get this mod to feel different, here is an ingame image with some new rendering, all thanks to Dukip!  8) It almost feels like it's not even WaW atm, with the updated lighting and changes to worldspawn.  :gusta: Thoughts?

(Image removed from quote.)

Everything about that looks exquisite, excluding the despicable WAW round chalk shaders  :derp:
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
Great work Exo. If you need any type of help/assets, feel free to ask anywhere. I'm not credited btw.lol.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87

Ahem.
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
Ahem.

Well, dukip guided me through installing it in the end, but without Stevie pushing me to it, I wouldn't even consider doing it. :please:
Date Registered: 31 August 2014
Last active: 3 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Kiss me daddy
NGcaudle's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
NGcaudle's Contact & Social LinksNGcaudle
maybe scale down hud :3 also I think this map looks great but u should make it dark and maybe little rain for more zombies feel :3 love u <3
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
maybe scale down hud :3 also I think this map looks great but u should make it dark and maybe little rain for more zombies feel :3 love u <3

I've already decreased brightness a good bit, and I won't be planning on having rain. It's overused imo, and looks better without rain. The HUD, I've tried to make resemble the one in The Giant/Der Eisendrache as much as possible, so size it normal.

Double Post Merge: February 08, 2016, 12:13:25 pm
Just a small notification here for anyone waiting for more updates coming along.

Most likely, I'll be spending alot less time on the PC, for about a month. Taking a break from the PC, but I'll be having some time spent on the weekends. I will try to get as much work as I can done in these small periods in the weekend, but it won't be close to the amount I would be doing.

I will try to be as active as I possibly can on UGX though, just won't have much time to work on this for a while.

This map is NOT cancelled.

I am simply spending less time on the computer, which means less work will be able to be done on this project.

I hope you don't lose faith in this map, as I intend to have it back on track as soon as I am able to.

Thanks.  ;)
Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 12:14:46 pm by Exofile
Date Registered: 12 February 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
thats a good me may
Signature
Shockwave115's Groups
Shockwave115's Contact & Social Linkschedon.owsley1Shockwave115Shockwave219Shocky115
Bioshock infinite feel, sounds interesting
Pragmatist
Date Registered: 9 May 2015
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Fish. That is all
Sidzzz's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Sidzzz's Contact & Social LinkssidzzzzzzS1dzzzS1dzzzSidzzzSidTheGamer126
I've already decreased brightness a good bit, and I won't be planning on having rain. It's overused imo, and looks better without rain. The HUD, I've tried to make resemble the one in The Giant/Der Eisendrache as much as possible, so size it normal.

I'm thankful as to your decision on the rain FX. Alongside being a very ubiquitous feature, I find it to cause unnecessary drops in framerates. This is especially prominent for someone like me, who has an abysmal PC.
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
Thank god. Even with my new computer (which runs at a solid 80-60FPS on Max graphics on Leviathan) I cannot run rainy maps without a huge FPS Drop

I think nightime maps have been overtaken anyway. Add something like a verrukt sunset style.
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
Update? Update!

Small one, as I don't have much time in my days to work currently. (Also been caught up in the Beta for The Division :cute:)

I've been a small bit demotivated to map for a while, so I've worked on different parts of the mod. I have done work on the map, but nothing big to show off!

Thanks to Scobalula, I got the Peacekeeper.

And I've added in the PDW 57 and Vector K10 from Black Ops II. Alot I'll need to rework on them, but it's something.
Big thanks to R00fer for helping me with Degenerate tris, and porting weapons in general. Wouldn't be here without him!

If anyone wants to hop on board with helping me do sounds, I.E soundaliases and so forth, send me a PM, as it is one of my biggest weakspots. :please:
Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 11:30:22 pm by Exofile
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Update? Update!

Small one, as I don't have much time in my days to work currently. (Also been caught up in the Beta for The Division :cute:)

I've been a small bit demotivated to map for a while, so I've worked on different parts of the mod. I have done work on the map, but nothing big to show off!

Thanks to Scobalula, I got the Peacekeeper.

And I've added in the PDW 57 and Vector K10 from Black Ops II. Alot I'll need to rework on them, but it's something.
Big thanks to R00fer for helping me with Degenerate tris, and porting weapons in general. Wouldn't be here without him!

If anyone wants to hop on board with helping me do sounds, I.E soundaliases and so forth, send me a PM, as it is one of my biggest weakspots. :please:

Nice to see it in a proper map looking sexy, you have me on Skype so drop a list of anything you need ported. ;)
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
If you want I can hook you up with any of the weapons in my weapons pack

Any work that I don't have to do, is not something I'll say no to. :please:

I'm going for a general Origins loadout, but adding in various other guns from MP, and other. As long as it doesn't go too far off the scale from resembling something close to Black Ops 2.  ::)
Date Registered: 29 July 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
UGX-Soulz's Groups
UGX-Soulz's Contact & Social LinksSans_Lobbies