More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
ZAMBIES!!!
Signature
Oh-Ra Devil Bags !!
benstuwie's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but I got to the step where you destroy the generators, but 2 of them refuse to break. I tried nades, c4, the granade launcher gun and the scavenger. Nothing worked. These were the generator near spawn (the 1.5k door, that leads to the car partially under ground) and the one near pack a punch. :(
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but I got to the step where you destroy the generators, but 2 of them refuse to break. I tried nades, c4, the granade launcher gun and the scavenger. Nothing worked. These were the generator near spawn (the 1.5k door, that leads to the car partially under ground) and the one near pack a punch. :(

As said multiple times, its a bug and its fixed by restarting the map and trying again
Date Registered: 24 July 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ZAMBIES!!!
benstuwie's Groups
As said multiple times, its a bug and its fixed by restarting the map and trying again
Sorry, didn't read the whole thread first. I did end up restarting the map, but I think this still counts as a bug that could be fixed. Got a little annoying when I couldn't destroy the generators.

Also, another bug, when I died in the special round as part of the ee, I had quick revive so the game wouldn't have ended, but I got an error, saying something about all stances used, which crashed the game, and brought me to the title screen. Sorry I don't have a sc, and it isn't super helpful, but that did happen
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Sorry, didn't read the whole thread first. I did end up restarting the map, but I think this still counts as a bug that could be fixed. Got a little annoying when I couldn't destroy the generators.

Also, another bug, when I died in the special round as part of the ee, I had quick revive so the game wouldn't have ended, but I got an error, saying something about all stances used, which crashed the game, and brought me to the title screen. Sorry I don't have a sc, and it isn't super helpful, but that did happen

Its hopefully fixed in update, I do think also its a bug. And thanks for reporting that, I have never actually went down in special round, so never gotten that error, should be easy fix
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(

And you are second person to bump this topic up now, seems like people dont really care for it :'( And yes, I am still working on update, biggest pain in it being getting co-op test running :please:
Your map is awesome, I go back and play it quite alot. Can't wait for the update, but it'd still be perfect even if it didn't get updated ;)
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ZAMBIES!!!
benstuwie's Groups
Its hopefully fixed in update, I do think also its a bug. And thanks for reporting that, I have never actually went down in special round, so never gotten that error, should be easy fix
Yea, I'm just bad at the game. Seen people playing coop, and wen't down without a problem. I'm about to replay the map, and down on the special round while recording to give you the full picture.
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Yea, I'm just bad at the game. Seen people playing coop, and wen't down without a problem. I'm about to replay the map, and down on the special round while recording to give you the full picture.

I know what you mean, I know what stance error is. I disabled prone/crouching in special round, which QR tries to enforce, resulting in a error
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ZAMBIES!!!
benstuwie's Groups
Oh, I remembered one other sort of bug thing. There's a door that can be opened from either side, with one costing 1000 and the other being 1500. It seems like you are supposed to go around so it would be cheaper, however you can look through the chain fence and buy the 1000 buyable, from the 1500 side. Not really a huge bug, but seems like a bypass or something.

It's a chain fence door, accessible from the area that leads to the starting box location (where the lsat is)

If this hasn't been reported, I can add a screenshot when I get home.
Date Registered: 28 December 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
rodnet99's Groups
rodnet99's Contact & Social Links
Giant excellent work nemesis . so are the most entertaining maps. regards ;) ;)
Date Registered: 27 April 2016
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
TMCYT's Groups
TMCYT's Contact & Social LinksTMCYTXTMCthegamerTMCYTX
Really well made. One of the best custom maps I've played.
Date Registered: 27 January 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Guilhermex12's Groups
Guilhermex12's Contact & Social LinksGuilhermex12UGX-Mods
Too bad i need to do Easter Eggs everytime i want the Sliquifier... :(  But the map is totally incredible.

Double Post Merge: May 05, 2016, 04:33:33 pm
Too bad i need to do Easter Eggs everytime i want the Sliquifier... :(  But the map is totally incredible.
Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 04:36:33 pm by Guilhermex12
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(

Double Post Merge: May 05, 2016, 04:33:33 pm
Sliquifier parts are ez to find
Date Registered: 27 January 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Guilhermex12's Groups
Guilhermex12's Contact & Social LinksGuilhermex12UGX-Mods
Sliquifier parts are ez to find
Yeah but the ultimate part you need to do the EE :/
Date Registered: 2 September 2013
Last active: 2 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Ping998
Signature
"My maps might not be the best looking, or the most hyped, but I still release them in hopes that they can make others somewhat happy"

- Ping
Ping998's Groups
Ping998's Contact & Social LinksPing998Ping998ZPing998CreepersAreAwesome
One of the best maps I've ever played, good job Hitman! :)
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Project Contamination: Awakening Update 1.1

Code Snippet
Plaintext
Version 1.1 Log:
-New Game Mode has been added: Juggernaut
-New Easter Egg added for Classic Game Mode
-Added Black Ops 3 Death Machine, Ghosts Ameli and Ghosts CBJ-MS
-New buildable has been added
-Optional perk limit has been added
-New options added for Kill Confirmed
-Pack-a-Punch camo has been changed to be one from The Giant
-Fixed the grenade pickup animation
-Removed few doors, that were not needed
-Aligned few models and patches
-Fixed few bugs with Game Modes
-New round start sounds have been added
-Updated some textures in the map, like powerup shaders and round chalks
-Some weapon fixes have been done

This will be last update, if there are no gamebreaking bugs. I am not going to continue modding on WaW anymore (atleast solo projects)
Hopefully everything is working and you have better time with this version, enjoy!

Loading ...