Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
ThePolishMagyar's Contact & Social LinksSome Polish-Hungarian GuyThePolishMag
I came across a small bug. I noticed you can actually double buy the perks in the latest version of the map if you press the use key fast enough, which in turn can cause you to inadvertently spend a good amount of your points, other than that it's a pretty solid update.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 28 December 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Come at me whimp!
Signature
Chris
Ok so I love the new update. The pap camo looks great and the fact that there is a perk limit option is awesome. Now let's get to the good part. First of all "Omicron & Theta" ? From all the letters in the greek alphabet you chose these? GENIUS!!!!. Secondly,why is there no mention of the NX Disruptor in the new guns?  :troll: and finally THERE IS FREAKIN AFTERLIFE IN THIS MAP????  :rainbow:

Anyway great map and i have heard that there is a new boss which i didnt see yet.....
Date Registered: 8 February 2016
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Worset's Groups
Worset's Contact & Social Links
When I went down while feeding one of the beasts, I got revived and was running around with the pap'd pistols, and had lost my other guns.  :alone:
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Nihao (hello) Back from China

I came across a small bug. I noticed you can actually double buy the perks in the latest version of the map if you press the use key fast enough, which in turn can cause you to inadvertently spend a good amount of your points, other than that it's a pretty solid update.

Pretty sure I have not changed anything in perks since I fixed that. I will take a look

Ok so I love the new update. The pap camo looks great and the fact that there is a perk limit option is awesome. Now let's get to the good part. First of all "Omicron & Theta" ? From all the letters in the greek alphabet you chose these? GENIUS!!!!. Secondly,why is there no mention of the NX Disruptor in the new guns?  :troll: and finally THERE IS FREAKIN AFTERLIFE IN THIS MAP????  :rainbow:

Anyway great map and i have heard that there is a new boss which i didnt see yet.....

lol, I didnt want to spoil NX-1 in topic, so I listed it as buildable

When I went down while feeding one of the beasts, I got revived and was running around with the pap'd pistols, and had lost my other guns.  :alone:

Still no idea why this happens, its very rare and I have yet to find cause
Date Registered: 11 January 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
MaggyOD's Groups
MaggyOD's Contact & Social LinksMy moddb page
Honestly this is a best map i have played ever. Im not going to play these vanilla maps when you have this  :please:
Also can't figure out EE and never will, also Relaxing video is long af so fuck it  :please:
Date Registered: 19 October 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Existing's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Existing's Contact & Social Links
Phenomenal map in my opinion. Can constantly go back and play it and enjoy it. Easter eggs are fun, not too complicated and are rewarding. New map update adds the new sections which are pretty good.

Date Registered: 17 November 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
dr777's Groups
dr777's Contact & Social Links
I'm having a problem with the textures not rendering correctly it seems to only happen when SLI is enabled with out it, it runs fine it happens with most custom zombies maps and I don't know why. i just don't want to keep turning SLI on and off
i have 2 Nvidia Geforce GTX 960 SSC can anyone help? thanks
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
I'm having a problem with the textures not rendering correctly it seems to only happen when SLI is enabled with out it, it runs fine it happens with most custom zombies maps and I don't know why. i just don't want to keep turning SLI on and off
i have 2 Nvidia Geforce GTX 960 SSC can anyone help? thanks

Do you have T4M installed? Map does not need it, if you have it. If not, then try setting graphics settings down, then restarting game
Date Registered: 29 July 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
unspeaking's Groups
unspeaking's Contact & Social Links
I cant build the sliquifier, how many parts are there? Do i need to find schematics. Ive searched everywhereee
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
I cant build the sliquifier, how many parts are there? Do i need to find schematics. Ive searched everywhereee

Four parts, no schematic. You need to complete part of the EE to get to 4th one (which isnt hard, if you know what to do :P )
Date Registered: 15 October 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Mamma che sono figo
Darkiman's Groups
Darkiman's Contact & Social Linkskhyga.97
It's so :rainbow:
Date Registered: 11 June 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Xxsnake601xX's Groups
Xxsnake601xX's Contact & Social Links
this map looks nice i go test it :)
Date Registered: 15 July 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Sir Swaggington's Contact & Social Links
Hey! Just trying to download this map but unfortunately it isn't working whatsoever. It's incredibly frustrating as I feel like I'm missing out on this amazing map D: I've tried to download it through MEGA and Mediafire, with no results when I attempt to drag it out of the download bar and onto my desktop ;-;
Date Registered: 20 August 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Signature
COD4LIFE's Groups
I've been getting these graphic glitches or what ever they are in the last few maps I've tried to play, I haven't played custom maps in awhile. I've tried messing with the options but nothing changes it. Any clue why its doing this?

Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 03:01:25 pm by HitmanVere
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Hey! Just trying to download this map but unfortunately it isn't working whatsoever. It's incredibly frustrating as I feel like I'm missing out on this amazing map D: I've tried to download it through MEGA and Mediafire, with no results when I attempt to drag it out of the download bar and onto my desktop ;-;

Tried other browsers?

I've been getting these graphic glitches or what ever they are in the last few maps I've tried to play, I haven't played custom maps in awhile. I've tried messing with the options but nothing changes it. Any clue why its doing this?

(Image removed from quote.)

Uninstall T4M, if you have it in use. If not, then turn down graphics settings until it works

Loading ...