My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
respect the dead

donates greatly appreciated :) paypal.me/F3ARxReaper666
discord server:
https://discord.gg/tsGHW99
death_reaper0's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Great map! made it to round 18!(not that impressive) I cant figure out how to build the buildable and yes I tried digging and I dug hundreds of times but could not find any parts for it. Is their an ending or a buyable ending of some sort? Overall Great map apart from a few bugs.  ;)
there is an easter egg to unlock a buyable ending however im not dropping any hints  :nyan:
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 11 August 2014
Last active: 1 day ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
I have crippling diabetes
Signature
I have a tiny penis.
seanathan's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
seanathan's Contact & Social Links
there is an easter egg to unlock a buyable ending however im not dropping any hints  :nyan:
ok  :-X and Nice wonder weapon too! it is a mix of the jest gun, paralyser, magnetron, ppsh, and drakon all in 1!

Double Post Merge: February 01, 2016, 11:52:03 pm
OMG love this map soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much and I just made it to round 23, put upgraded scar in locker, andput 100k in bank.  :nyan: :rainbow: I also have 15 liquid divinium! so amazing! Your best map EVARRRR( sorry I luv this map so much)
Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 11:53:58 pm by sean_a_z
Date Registered: 16 December 2014
Last active: 5 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
x420xGlideR's Groups
x420xGlideR's Contact & Social Linksx420xGlideRx420xGlideRx420xGlideR
Just downloaded this map. Very excited to play this. I will be uploading a video of my gameplay
Post video links in Youtube-section -HitmanVere
Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 01:50:52 pm by HitmanVere
Date Registered: 19 April 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Normie.
Signature
Hidd3n's Groups
Hidd3n's Contact & Social LinksHidd3nXBlad3Hidd3n
I was playing this in solo, so my experience wasn't as good as it could have been. I did run into a few problems that really affected my gameplay...
  • Zombies would attack me in Zombify mode and I would go down
  • I would clip into objects in the spawn area by jumping and then the zombies would proceed to smack me with laughter
  • My divinium didn't save so each game I would have 0
  • Sometimes the Mystery Box would never spawn
  • I wasn't able to grab certain custom perks
If you were to fix these problems, then this map would be great!  :accepted:
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
seanathan's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
I was playing this in solo, so my experience wasn't as good as it could have been. I did run into a few problems that really affected my gameplay...
  • I would clip into objects in the spawn area by jumping and then the zombies would proceed to smack me with laughter
You have to find all the power locations to be sure that you get all the perks working...
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
death_reaper0's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
make sure you have the latest version
Date Registered: 13 May 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
abritishguy2's Groups
abritishguy2's Contact & Social LinksFuck skype2 year old chain smokerPCN00BGentleman_Kirby
I have been having an issue with the text going alien. Had it v1.0 didn't report it because it's been happening to other maps wondering if it's fixed in v1.2
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
death_reaper0's Groups
I have been having an issue with the text going alien. Had it v1.0 didn't report it because it's been happening to other maps wondering if it's fixed in v1.2
what do you mean by going alien? could you send a screenshot
Date Registered: 13 May 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
abritishguy2's Groups
abritishguy2's Contact & Social LinksFuck skype2 year old chain smokerPCN00BGentleman_Kirby
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
seanathan's Groups
I made it to round 40 on this map, beat it, got vampire, 50 divinium( ikr) and maxed out my bank. my favorite zomies map of alltime and now I can try v 1.2 for more fun  :) :) :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
death_reaper0's Groups
Right here http://imgur.com/RCj7CIc
its most likely something wrong with your waw or settings, i,ve never seen that happen and you did say this wasn't the only map
Date Registered: 5 January 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Richie's Groups
Richie's Contact & Social Links
There's some glitching with the portal, and it even caused me to die (round 34, working on EE  :'(). If you're pushed in by a zombie in the closet room, you'll teleport but go right back, and you can't use the portal after that. I don't know if it's on purpose, but you also can't teleport out of the PaP room through the portal, if you try to walk to it the screen goes black as if you're teleporting but it just pushes you out.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
death_reaper0's Groups
There's some glitching with the portal, and it even caused me to die (round 34, working on EE  :'(). If you're pushed in by a zombie in the closet room, you'll teleport but go right back, and you can't use the portal after that. I don't know if it's on purpose, but you also can't teleport out of the PaP room through the portal, if you try to walk to it the screen goes black as if you're teleporting but it just pushes you out.
after using a portal it will disable for 10 seconds so that you cant spam it. If you jump into it it will Teleport you both ways most likely and end up disabling them both for 10 seconds
Date Registered: 15 January 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Turk8iGames's Groups
Turk8iGames's Contact & Social LinksSooProGamer3434Turk8iGamesEzio Auditore Da Firnze
DUDE ITS AWESOME VVVVVERRRY AWESOME CANT WAIT TO CHECK IT OUT! :o :o :rainbow:
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
seanathan's Groups
If your making a new map soon, can you make it so that the divinium, the bank points, and the weapon you stored all return into the next map so that you can still get your weapon, extra points, and powerups from diviniums that you earned in this map? that would be really cool!

Loading ...