Hello everyone, and happy 2017 Hope you are having a great new year thusfar. It's been a while since we've checked in to see how we're all doing. Yes, we're still alive and paying attention Also, a warm welcome to anyone who's new around here and hasn't been with us for very long! If you'd like to learn more about the history of UGX-Mods you can read about it below.
How are we doing? What's planned?
I'd like to get an idea of how UGX-Mods is doing... how well are we serving our purpose for you?
What are we doing right? What are we doing wrong? What can we improve? Add? Change? Go ahead and reply to this topic with your thoughts!
We want to continue adapting to serve the ever-changing community that lives here and we can't do that if we don't stay in touch with you - the community
You might ask "what is UGX-Mods planning for 2017?" - great question. We want to finish the following projects:
- Release a redesigned and improved version of our forum design (Project UGXSMF, currently in beta for donators)
- Release a public version of UGX Launcher which supports WaW, BO3, and potentially other games as well, to rival Steam Workshop.
- Release a beta version of UGX Play, an online service for the UGX Launcher which can be used via a web browser like Steam
- Release some kind of simplifed and more usable online UGX Chat, or replace/remove it altogether.
- Increase the amount of servers we use to better handle the load of all of our users and services.