Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
i started my map like 2 weeks ago can i still enter?

No, since it was already started
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 14 December 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
being crazy is random
Signature
----------------------------------------------------------------------
i do.. stuff

Donations are welcome ;)paypal.me/CrazyRandomzZ
CrazyRandomzZ's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
No, since it was already started

:( :P

i mean i havnt even started it yet :P so far i have only tested some ideas for the map itself. :/
Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 11:14:45 am by CrazyRandomzZ
Date Registered: 6 August 2012
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
fatboypro's Groups
fatboypro's Contact & Social Links
am i allowed to do multiple different areas to hold out? ex. you get teleported to a new area every 5 or 10 rounds.
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
am i allowed to do multiple different areas to hold out? ex. you get teleported to a new area every 5 or 10 rounds.
If there is like a progression in the map of you eventually making your way to a final last stand/survival area then that is fine but if you are just teleporting to a new area every few rounds that doesn't really fit the theme.
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
fatboypro's Groups
OK thanks. I just wanted to know before I started develepment :D
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I think it would be really cool to see a map where you start of with some very basic weaponry at your disposal and you have to protect your fort and then every few minutes there is a break in the action with a timer counting down until the next wave comes (Killing Floor). After every few waves more guns & perks become available to purchase, so it's like you are barely surviving, just praying that you can make it to the next break in the action hoping that it unlocks something good.
I think that a system like this could give players a real feeling of progression and accomplishment.
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
fatboypro's Groups
I think it would be really cool to see a map where you start of with some very basic weaponry at your disposal and you have to protect your fort and then every few minutes there is a break in the action with a timer counting down until the next wave comes (Killing Floor). After every few waves more guns & perks become available to purchase, so it's like you are barely surviving, just praying that you can make it to the next break in the action hoping that it unlocks something good.
I think that a system like this could give players a real feeling of progression and accomplishment.
How did you know? I'm doing something alot like that.
[UGX] Social Networking & Q.A.
Date Registered: 18 August 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
MrSlagovich's Groups
UGX Team Member
i started my map like 2 weeks ago can i still enter?
Not with the map you started 2 weeks ago, no. You can still enter just not with that map.
Date Registered: 28 March 2015
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Current Maps: HellBound (Re) and Lab 7734 (Re)
Signature
how can you edit your topic or you have to make a new one?(for the WIP to update peeps)

Double Post Merge: July 02, 2015, 04:37:38 am
how can you edit your topic or you have to make a new one?(for the WIP to update peeps)

Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 04:37:38 am by Bashmoney100
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.

Double Post Merge: July 02, 2015, 04:37:38 am
You have to have more than 20 posts in order to edit your own replies. You can request for a moderator to edit your topic by using the Report to Moderator button on the first post of the topic. Sorry for the inconvenience but this is to control spam from people who create new accounts to harass other people on the site.
Relentless Mapper
Date Registered: 21 August 2011
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Nuclear
Nuclear
DARKLEGION's requested title
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
KDXDARK's Contact & Social Links
if we use music on this maps, it must be youtube safe? or we can add whatever we want?
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
if we use music on this maps, it must be youtube safe? or we can add whatever we want?
If you don't use Youtube safe music you should at least make it very clear in the map that YouTubers need to mute the music channel for your map. But you can use whatever music you want, this isnt a youtube competition.
Date Registered: 14 April 2015
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
spearhead's Groups
spearhead's Contact & Social Links
AWSOME, HOPE FOR SOME REALLY GOOD MAPS. GOOD LUCK ALL YOU WITH MAPSKILLZ ... AND YES IM SHOUTING
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
fatboypro's Groups
AWSOME, HOPE FOR SOME REALLY GOOD MAPS. GOOD LUCK ALL YOU WITH MAPSKILLZ ... AND YES IM SHOUTING
WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Still working on the logo iwi package, been really busy the last few days. It'll be ready soon.

Loading ...