UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[25/40] It's Alive - RISERS, RISERS,RISERS!

broken avatar :(
Created 9 years ago
by LordofDarkness
Date Registered: 25 January 2015
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
NO ONE HAS EVER DONE THAT BEFORE!
LordofDarkness's Contact & Social LinksthehervaiThe_MBGthehervai

Guns/Box:
The guns in the box are fairly balanced out in terms of damage and the chance of getting a good weapon; the modifications are the main thing that balances out the guns, but it seemed almost impossible to get a ray gun. I have played this map for several hours and I just wasn’t able to get a ray gun. Anyway the box itself has a custom skin which I can always appreciate.

The map and details:
I was disappointed at the maps layout as it was only made up of 2 rooms and a staircase but I was hugely impressed at the round changing rooms. It was totally random and there was no pattern to it which always made you adapt new tactics to survive.

Final verdict:
Level Detail 6/10: Walls, floor and ceiling changing colour or turning into something else like the furniture.
Custom content 8/10: Need more perks and pack a punch, also a custom gun would be nice.
Fun Scale 6/10: This map is fun to play but there are limitations of what you can do.
Replayability 5/10: I have replayed this map many times but for it to be more successful it needs to have more thing inside the map like maybe a soul chests that when you fill up it gives you a custom perk/weapons.

Overall score: 25/40

Should you get this map?
For 1-2 hours of fun yes defiantly, but it need more content. This map has a massive potential to be successful but it need more content that players can enjoy. 

Tip: Granades are your friends

Dowload:
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=6961.0

OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Agree with 100%, I must say the map was done quite well, especially the teleporting system, but it let itself down in detail, risers everywhere and bland textures.
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 8 February 2015
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Still Kickin'
Signature

Andy Whelan's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Andy Whelan's Contact & Social LinksAndyWhelanAndyWhelan01AndyWhelan
The mapper stated in his OP that he used no models, which is really surprising.
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Well, I saw this Map Reviewer orgy and thought I'd climb on in. I also REALLY love the idea of the map changing a bit every round, very cool idea. Just wish it looked better and like maybe it teleported you to completely different looking rooms or else the same room had more drastic changes. Still, it was a nice effort for sure.
Date Registered: 25 January 2015
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
NO ONE HAS EVER DONE THAT BEFORE!
LordofDarkness's Contact & Social LinksthehervaiThe_MBGthehervai
This map has only scratched its potentials, there are endless possibilities of what you can do with it; which can give you an amazing experience like no other.
The mapper has already got the scripting method nailed down. I can already predict that the next map that he will make, which is based upon this style will be a huge success.

Loading ...