UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[19/40] Safe Haven - Not so safe anymore.

broken avatar :(
Created 9 years ago
by NINJAMAN829
Date Registered: 25 October 2013
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
I miss her
Signature

Maps:

Too many canceled ones to count

Leningrad BO3

Something else
NINJAMAN829's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
NINJAMAN829's Contact & Social LinksNINJAMAN829DANINJAGAMERNINJAMAN829xg

Creator: Viperman9999

Pros: This map looks decent and can be very fun to play. Certain guns had unique upgrades including the name. Xx_pwnscrubs_xX is by far the best name I have ever seen in a custom zombies map ever. Another thing I liked is the atmosphere, I can't tell you how many times I turned a corner and almost shit myself because a zombie was right there and smacked me in the face. The map has a reasonable buyable ending worth 60K points. So just grab that PPSH and camp for your life. The map also has no doors which gives you the extra opportunity to get a good gun from the box on round 1. The map has really nice camping spots but if your not careful they can be a deathtrap. The box is right next to PaP and doesn't move. So its really easy to get PaP.

Cons: The map has no training spots what so ever and is very tight cornered and small. You might often find yourself getting stuck on some clip that might have been just a tad off but it doesn't happen much. The map has nothing custom what soever which could have improved the map a bit. Some custom guns would have been alright. Even some COD 4 guns or the UGX mod. Some extra perks would have been nice or BO1 quick revive. So if you get killed once its over for that game. Sorry guy.

Final Verdict: This map is simple and yet fun. It doesn't have anything to major like an Easter Egg but its a good experience to just sit and camp with your friends for the 60K buyable ending. This map is perfect if your looking for a decently long game of zombies.

Level of Detail: 6/10 - The map looked decent and was fairly detailed.

Custom Content: 3/10 - The Custom PaP names were funny and nice to have along with a buyable ending to the map.

Fun Scale: 6/10 - The map has really fun camping spots which make this map fun to play

Replayability: 4/10 - When you die the map makes you want to see what happens when you purchase the buyable ending or get that custom PaP gun.

Score: 19/40

Download link: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=7235.0
Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 07:47:09 pm by NINJAMAN829
Date Registered: 18 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links