Created 10 years ago
by Deleted User
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
The maps idea is real interesting but its executed so terribly that its nearly unplayable.

List of issues that i found:
Spoiler: click to open...
The map is hardly clipped, or if it is its clipped in a way that players will get caught on something and get killed. The zombies walk on thin air when getting to the windows. The fire zombies fire affect hurts the player when theres nothing to actually hurt them. The poles to the bridge are CLEARLY clipped inside each other. The colt's run animation can hardly be seen. A bunch of the weapons don't have any sounds. The default weapon shows up in the box for whatever reason. Your Sawed off shotgun's weaponfiles are missing. There are random triggers around the map that don't do anything. The jumpscares are STUPID AS HELL and HAVE NO PURPOSE.

I am not sure how to do weapon sounds, the triggers are for the egg, jumpscares for the fun of it and the map it cilped a lot, and i am just saying you don't know how i like thing maybe i like having the players caught on something just because you don't like it dose not mean i don't like it...........

Also i am just saying please next time try to put it in a nicer way...
Date Registered: 18 September 2013
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
wljsm's Groups
wljsm's Contact & Social Links
awesome map , but i hate jumpscares  :-[  :-[
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
awesome map , but i hate jumpscares  :-[  :-[

Haha thanks :D
Date Registered: 24 September 2012
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Letting Zombies eat my brains since 82
Signature
Zombiejelly's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Zombiejelly's Contact & Social LinksZombiejelly115Zombiejelly115@BradtimmsZombiejelly
The maps idea is real interesting but its executed so terribly that its nearly unplayable.

List of issues that i found:
Spoiler: click to open...
The map is hardly clipped, or if it is its clipped in a way that players will get caught on something and get killed. The zombies walk on thin air when getting to the windows. The fire zombies fire affect hurts the player when theres nothing to actually hurt them. The poles to the bridge are CLEARLY clipped inside each other. The colt's run animation can hardly be seen. A bunch of the weapons don't have any sounds. The default weapon shows up in the box for whatever reason. Your Sawed off shotgun's weaponfiles are missing. There are random triggers around the map that don't do anything. The jumpscares are STUPID AS HELL and HAVE NO PURPOSE.

I do agree with you Daedra there are too many of the models that are not clipped and you just walkthrough them and then the items that are clipped are in strange places that should not be. I found myself getting stuck on random spots. Also I think there is too much detail and it had me asking myself why is this on the ship. I would not go as far to say its unplayable. I do appreciate you sharing this project and thank you for letting me state my opinion.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
I do agree with you Daedra there are too many of the models that are not clipped and you just walkthrough them and then the items that are clipped are in strange places that should not be. I found myself getting stuck on random spots. Also I think there is too much detail and it had me asking myself why is this on the ship. I would not go as far to say its unplayable. I do appreciate you sharing this project and thank you for letting me state my opinion.

OK i am trying to put this the a nice way but, find the map looks very good i ask MrBlue192 he said the map looks cool i also have all my friends play it and they all think it cool, BTW if you can get the story of the map you find out you are at the biggest "bridge in the world". Also all that stuff is on the boat because it getting move in WW2 for the US for the war and that's the part you don't get.. And like i said that's the way i like things for it player to have to look where there walking.  And i also think someone like you really makes someone like me not want to map anymore because now i somewhat think the ways i think look cool are not cool to other people. I do say i am happy you somewhat said what i have to fix. :D
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
is there any doors? I couldn't find any triggers for any doors :P I found the doors, and the colt had no sounds, and the boss spawned every round, also you had 2 of the same jumpscare :P
Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 12:35:56 am by chromastone10
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Hello everyone i know by what everyone has been saying the map is a bit unplayable be i am working on a 1.1 to fix all the bugs i am happy you guy have been pointing out stuff that should get fix :D :D
Date Registered: 16 August 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
Signature
maps:
Undead Town
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2294.0 (Release)
Origins 1922
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2659.0
[WIP] mapping 39%, weapons 85%, scripts 65%
[/url]
RamboBadass's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
RamboBadass's Contact & Social LinksAsk merambobadassRamboDaGreat
why do people hate the jump scares so much ... :'( are you afraid lol
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
I don't like them when there somewhere unfitting, like a random bridge :P, if it was in a creepy maze where it would fit it would be better https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSGdGRmV0CA&list=UU7_0vURWWs9q6i6YFjnej9w
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
RamboBadass's Groups
I don't like them when there somewhere unfitting, like a random bridge :P, if it was in a creepy maze where it would fit it would be better https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSGdGRmV0CA&list=UU7_0vURWWs9q6i6YFjnej9w

makes sense
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic

I dont get afraid of them anymore, after prison mission im use to them.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
I dont get afraid of them anymore, after prison mission im use to them.

Haha i still do  :P
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
RamboBadass's Groups
Haha i still do  :P

nice map btw cowman
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Date Registered: 26 August 2013
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Stop Bleeding!
Psy0ch's Groups
Psy0ch's Contact & Social LinksPsy0chPsy0chxPsy0chwww.callofdutyplayers.de
Goddamnit, I thought it would be a great map! Nooo...
Jumpscares -_-
I FRICKING HATE THEM! 

Loading ...