My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Letting Zombies eat my brains since 82
Signature
Zombiejelly's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Zombiejelly's Contact & Social LinksZombiejelly115Zombiejelly115@BradtimmsZombiejelly
OK i am trying to put this the a nice way but, find the map looks very good i ask MrBlue192 he said the map looks cool i also have all my friends play it and they all think it cool, BTW if you can get the story of the map you find out you are at the biggest "bridge in the world". Also all that stuff is on the boat because it getting move in WW2 for the US for the war and that's the part you don't get.. And like i said that's the way i like things for it player to have to look where there walking.  And i also think someone like you really makes someone like me not want to map anymore because now i somewhat think the ways i think look cool are not cool to other people. I do say i am happy you somewhat said what i have to fix. :D

I am sorry that I have made you feel this way, I thought that this was the reason you shared with everyone. Would you like it if I lied to you and said man the map was so awesome there were no bugs or glitches everything was peachy. Just because I said that some items that should be clipped are not. Unless im a ghost I should not be able to walk through crates but I cant walk through a small rise on the terrain without getting stuck. The map is fine other than that and a few other bugs and glitches. Dont say that I make you not want to map anymore. If I made you feel that way then that should make you want to map even more. I have a lot of respect for what you have done. I know that I could not have done what you have done very easily. I know this because I am currently trying. Please dont take my opinions and look at them as me trying to belittle you because thats not the case. Once again thank you for sharing and I do apoligize for making you feel the way I have
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
I am sorry that I have made you feel this way, I thought that this was the reason you shared with everyone. Would you like it if I lied to you and said man the map was so awesome there were no bugs or glitches everything was peachy. Just because I said that some items that should be clipped are not. Unless im a ghost I should not be able to walk through crates but I cant walk through a small rise on the terrain without getting stuck. The map is fine other than that and a few other bugs and glitches. Dont say that I make you not want to map anymore. If I made you feel that way then that should make you want to map even more. I have a lot of respect for what you have done. I know that I could not have done what you have done very easily. I know this because I am currently trying. Please dont take my opinions and look at them as me trying to belittle you because thats not the case. Once again thank you for sharing and I do apoligize for making you feel the way I have

I am thinking if i fix it up i still don't have a shot at it right? I also somewhat fix some models where you can walk through this. And i am sorry i was just mad because i just was hoping i would become a Community Mapper  for this and i did not so i was somewhat disappointed in a way, i am happy you are honest to me but just saying to you for next time just try to be s bit more nice :D :D
Date Registered: 24 September 2012
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Letting Zombies eat my brains since 82
Zombiejelly's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Zombiejelly's Contact & Social LinksZombiejelly115Zombiejelly115@BradtimmsZombiejelly
 The map was not horrible by no means. This being your first map is quite nice so dont be to dissappointed. Just take all the feedback from everyone and use it in your next project. Im not sure what the qualifications are to get the community mapper title but im sure if you stick with everything you have learned and apply it you will achieve your goal. I have a lot of respect for every map maker because I know how tedious it can be.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
The map was not horrible by no means. This being your first map is quite nice so dont be to dissappointed. Just take all the feedback from everyone and use it in your next project. Im not sure what the qualifications are to get the community mapper title but im sure if you stick with everything you have learned and apply it you will achieve your goal. I have a lot of respect for every map maker because I know how tedious it can be.

Ok thanks that just made me feel my next idea is going to work out have a nice day :D
The Voice in your Eyes
Date Registered: 26 June 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Breton boys do what Breton boys do.
Alerion's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
I'll test te map right now(:

Im not sure what the qualifications are to get the community mapper title but im sure if you stick with everything you have learned and apply it you will achieve your goal.

According to this it's possible:
How to get "Community Mapper" status
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
is there any doors? I couldn't find any triggers for any doors :P I found the doors, and the colt had no sounds, and the boss spawned every round, also you had 2 of the same jumpscare :P

Haha i know it did have two of the same jumpscare :D
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
 :alone: sadley I cant play this map because everytime i play the jumpscares come up and the picture never goes away resorting to unplayable. restarted the map 7 times (kept count) had the same problems with the jumpscares. its not just your map im having this problem. it happens on prision mission as well :alone:

Post Merge: March 16, 2014, 01:31:21 am
:alone: sadley I cant play this map because everytime i play the jumpscares come up and the picture never goes away resorting to unplayable. restarted the map 7 times (kept count) had the same problems with the jumpscares. its not just your map im having this problem. it happens on prision mission as well :alone:

pls send a response about this error?

Post Merge: March 16, 2014, 01:37:22 am
awesome map , but i hate jumpscares  :-[  :-[

dito

Post Merge: March 16, 2014, 01:39:23 am
why do people hate the jump scares so much ... :'( are you afraid lol

the jumpscares do give me a bit of a heart attack but theres a glitch im suffering with 'em
Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 01:39:23 am by conn6orsuper117
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser

Post Merge: March 16, 2014, 01:31:21 am

pls send a response about this error?

Post Merge: March 16, 2014, 01:37:22 am
dito

Post Merge: March 16, 2014, 01:39:23 am
the jumpscares do give me a bit of a heart attack but theres a glitch im suffering with 'em

That error should not be happing lots of people have played the map and it seem to work fine for them :D

Post Merge: March 16, 2014, 02:16:52 pm
interesting looking map, downloading

:D
Date Registered: 13 February 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
JAB_PHANO's Groups
JAB_PHANO's Contact & Social LinksSoulSurvivorsGaming
Hey man I'm actually in the middle of playing your map and I picked the Bob ending, it said to find gasoline and I've been hunting for hours trying to find it. I was wondering if it was a glitch or Im missing something?
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Hey man I'm actually in the middle of playing your map and I picked the Bob ending, it said to find gasoline and I've been hunting for hours trying to find it. I was wondering if it was a glitch or Im missing something?

Its near jug :D
Date Registered: 27 March 2013
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
lonelygmc's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
lonelygmc's Contact & Social Linkslonelyisland11lonelygmclostatzombies
i know it's your first map, but what a train wreck. It reminds me of Prison Mission with the awful textures and all the useless stuff laying around. It was a great idea for your first attempt, however the only redeeming factor of this map is the wunderfizz. I couldn't hear your voice after I bought the 30k ending for the easter egg because you put that sound on the same dial as the zombie voices. They just kept screaming over your quiet voice. I was beyond annoyed with all of the pointless triggers. Ultimately, I still had fun with the perks, and I really liked your bridge idea, it hasn't been done well quite yet (aside from MOTD in BO2). Please take what I and many others have said about the map into consideration so you can improve your skills for next time. You can become a great mapper if you keep at it.
[UGX] Social Networking & Q.A.
Date Registered: 18 August 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
MrSlagovich's Groups
UGX Team Member
Not the greatest map so far, the prefab for the boat you used looks awful the blocker to get across the bridge makes no sense having to buy a teddy to move wall? the wall you put looks really out of place too i mean it has barrels and a cabinet which is fine but then there is the randomly placed wall it makes no sense. Also nothing really draws me to go towards the door to the box, it took me 10 minutes to find the door. I feel this map is just a cluster of random features that don't really fully work. Also most of the gun sounds are broken and the rgm2 isn't aligned properly and sprint anims on a lot of the guns are also messed up like the m1911.
Date Registered: 16 August 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
Happy Birthday!   RamboBadass just turned 36    
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
Signature
maps:
Undead Town
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2294.0 (Release)
Origins 1922
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2659.0
[WIP] mapping 39%, weapons 85%, scripts 65%
[/url]
RamboBadass's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
RamboBadass's Contact & Social LinksAsk merambobadassRamboDaGreat
nice map man

• DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
nice map man
(Image removed from quote.)

Thanks man happy you liked it :D

Post Merge: March 16, 2014, 10:05:59 pm
Not the greatest map so far, the prefab for the boat you used looks awful the blocker to get across the bridge makes no sense having to buy a teddy to move wall? the wall you put looks really out of place too i mean it has barrels and a cabinet which is fine but then there is the randomly placed wall it makes no sense. Also nothing really draws me to go towards the door to the box, it took me 10 minutes to find the door. I feel this map is just a cluster of random features that don't really fully work. Also most of the gun sounds are broken and the rgm2 isn't aligned properly and sprint anims on a lot of the guns are also messed up like the m1911.

May i ask what dose not work?

Loading ...