Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Banned Elite
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Gunoftruth's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
Thanks everyone for the continued support. As Im nearing completion to this project, I have decided to add in one more enemy type (as the result of me removing many other bosses) which will be found in a new area I have planned that is slightly more open then the current areas I have now. The purpose of this is to allow you to move around a bit more, while still making this area kind of risky to stay in.

The preview video to this new enemy can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_rvmZK2zAs&feature=youtu.be

Now I need some feedback on this. I don't currently have a "punishment" or downside if he is able to sound the alarm. I thought about spawning more AI, but didn't see that as to big of a deal to the player. I want to do something that will make the players not want to get caught, but not insanely bad to the point where it will ruin there game. Any ideas are welcome!
Absolutely flawless!!!!!!! :D. Cool boss... Maybe add more ways of being killed  8)
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 28 July 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
Signature
There's no better feeling in the world than a warm pizza box on your lap.
SoulTaker's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
SoulTaker's Contact & Social Links
Thanks everyone for the continued support. As Im nearing completion to this project, I have decided to add in one more enemy type (as the result of me removing many other bosses) which will be found in a new area I have planned that is slightly more open then the current areas I have now. The purpose of this is to allow you to move around a bit more, while still making this area kind of risky to stay in.

Now I need some feedback on this. I don't currently have a "punishment" or downside if he is able to sound the alarm. I thought about spawning more AI, but didn't see that as to big of a deal to the player. I want to do something that will make the players not want to get caught, but not insanely bad to the point where it will ruin there game. Any ideas are welcome!
Oh god that Bioshock enemy scared the crap out of me one time in Bioshock Infinite. Loving how the idea maybe when he sees you you can make it so he turns off the power for 10 seconds leaving you perkless so kind of like a EMP punishment.
Date Registered: 27 December 2013
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
redspace200's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
redspace200's Contact & Social Linksredspace6969redspace200redspace200
Oh god that Bioshock enemy scared the crap out of me one time in Bioshock Infinite. Loving how the idea maybe when he sees you you can make it so he turns off the power for 10 seconds leaving you perkless so kind of like a EMP punishment.
I really like that idea, ill defiantly consider it :)
Date Registered: 29 September 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
ZombiieFX's Groups
ZombiieFX's Contact & Social LinksAsk for itAsk for itAsk for itAsk for it

That looks so cool but does he do anything else besides stand there?
Date Registered: 28 March 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
SarcyMoFo's Groups
SarcyMoFo's Contact & Social Links
Awesome addition!  ;D

As for a 'punishment' how about sealing all the exits to the area you're in until it is vanquished
That plus, if possible, a constant stream of enemies [both regular and special maybe?] either in that area or across the map - this would hinder taking the enemy out and also prevent revives if people are split up

Or maybe have the map become almost pitch black/covered in thick fog [though I imagine that may cause issues] to make taking him out even more treacherous

Irrespective of the eventual decision I cannot wait to see how this addition mixes up the gameplay, a thoroughly deserved +1  :)
Date Registered: 28 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
SoulTaker's Groups
SoulTaker's Contact & Social Links
He explained that he's looking for feedback on what the punishment should be.
Date Registered: 27 December 2013
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
redspace200's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
redspace200's Contact & Social Linksredspace6969redspace200redspace200
Well he is supposed to scan a area without moving, making it so the players have to use stealth to get through a area. He shouldn't be considered a boss, more so a threat to the players. He is going to be completely avoidable, for those who don't like this idea.

Awesome addition!  ;D

As for a 'punishment' how about sealing all the exits to the area you're in until it is vanquished
That plus, if possible, a constant stream of enemies [both regular and special maybe?] either in that area or across the map - this would hinder taking the enemy out and also prevent revives if people are split up

Or maybe have the map become almost pitch black/covered in thick fog [though I imagine that may cause issues] to make taking him out even more treacherous

Irrespective of the eventual decision I cannot wait to see how this addition mixes up the gameplay, a thoroughly deserved +1  :)
Sealing the exits to the area was my original idea, and I still kind of like that one as well. The map already uses alot of fx, so I don't think covering it in fog would be a option. If I do the sealing exits, I may be able to have the bos turn into a cloud of mist, which has to have a certain # of damage dealt to free the trapped player.

Then again, I don't want to make the map extremely confusing. Theres already so much going on at once, Im worried players wont know how to react.
Date Registered: 27 October 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Signature
some of my log~ins and tags!!

Youtube:  MrShhh
Twitch TV: MrShhh79
Steam: [PNZK]~Mr.Shhh 
WaW:   XMrShhhX 
Marvel Heroes 2015: MrShhh   
Diablo 3: MrShhh#1769 
PSN: MrShhh79
Email: [email protected]
mrshhh's Groups
mrshhh's Contact & Social Links

BOY OF SILENCE???   is it like a every 5-10 rounds boss? or every round random??
IT IS A SICK IDEA!!! but how hard will it be?   
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(

Amazing :D love bioshock infinite - unfortunately the boys of silence were in a very small portion of the game which sucked since i thought they were the best enemies.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Well he is supposed to scan a area without moving, making it so the players have to use stealth to get through a area. He shouldn't be considered a boss, more so a threat to the players. He is going to be completely avoidable, for those who don't like this idea.
Sealing the exits to the area was my original idea, and I still kind of like that one as well. The map already uses alot of fx, so I don't think covering it in fog would be a option. If I do the sealing exits, I may be able to have the bos turn into a cloud of mist, which has to have a certain # of damage dealt to free the trapped player.

Then again, I don't want to make the map extremely confusing. Theres already so much going on at once, Im worried players wont know how to react.
Nah that sounds good. If its avoidable anyway I say go for it ;)
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
I do like this idea, but in my opinion, if only one player sets of the punishment, it should only affect him and not the whole team, especially if they didnt give him the go ahead, if say the power went off that would affect everyone doing their own thing which is not really fair and would just piss everyone off and they'd rage if they went down, so i like the idea of doors closing in just one area that the one guy is in and lets say he has to kill x amount of zombies until the doors will re-open again
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 12 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
eliudjb's Groups
eliudjb's Contact & Social Linkseliudjbeliudjbeliudjb
You can replace the Panzer by the Handyman  :troll:
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 6 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Signature
The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but is to fail without trying.
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links
How about you make a way that the players can stun him by some sort of attack(whatever it was) so that they can manage to escape him for a short time?
Date Registered: 3 February 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Noxes5431's Groups
Noxes5431's Contact & Social Links
The boy of silence should cause i ringing noise in your ear like if you were to stand close to your own frag and it blow up, but if any zombies are around it they should be stunned to, but when you kill it, anything around it should take damage.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
The boy of silence should cause i ringing noise in your ear like if you were to stand close to your own frag and it blow up, but if any zombies are around it they should be stunned to, but when you kill it, anything around it should take damage.
+1

Loading ...