UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[Manager] The Swan by AwesomePieMan and HexZombies (Released)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 10 years ago
by Deleted User
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
I'm having an issue downloading this map. Doesn't seem to download anything when I try to. :/
Please make sure you are running the Map Manager as administrator and refer here for more information: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=526.0
Date Registered: 10 January 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
DragsZombies's Groups
DragsZombies's Contact & Social LinksOfficialDragsZombiesDragsZombiesDragsZombiesDragsZombiesDragsZombiesDragsZombiesDragsZombies
Please make sure you are running the Map Manager as administrator and refer here for more information: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=526.0

Ah, I just got it to work now. I had to download it a few times to get it to work. Thank you! ^_^
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Ah, I just got it to work now. I had to download it a few times to get it to work. Thank you! ^_^
After you finish downloading a map you might notice the map list flickering or flashing - please wait for this to finish before closing the Map Manager or trying to play the map - it is still copying files during this period and if you close it the files will be deleted or corrupt.
Date Registered: 10 January 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
DragsZombies's Groups
DragsZombies's Contact & Social LinksOfficialDragsZombiesDragsZombiesDragsZombiesDragsZombiesDragsZombiesDragsZombiesDragsZombies
After you finish downloading a map you might notice the map list flickering or flashing - please wait for this to finish before closing the Map Manager or trying to play the map - it is still copying files during this period and if you close it the files will be deleted or corrupt.

Okay, thank you for your help treminaor
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Hex wouldn't need to troll you guys with that info, the puzzle itself is enough of a troll. :D

:o I need to get back to this map soon
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
:o I need to get back to this map soon
try and get the hell's redeemer :)
Date Registered: 22 April 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
bkcarlito's Groups
bkcarlito's Contact & Social Linksbkcarlitobkcarlito
try and get the hell's redeemer :)
About that. What are the actual steps to getting it? Certain amount of kills? Kills only with tomahawk and no gun? Nascarfanatic told me gotta get over 300 kills and put it in something. If you don't want to say on the forum could you message me the steps? Been trying to get the Hells redeemer for a while and still can't figure it out. Thanks.
RadihaX
Date Registered: 2 September 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Overrun
Lockdown
Overrun (Black Ops Mod)
Snowglobe
Leviathan
Abandoned School
Ski Resort
Leviathan Redux
JBird632's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
JBird632's Contact & Social LinksJBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632Mapper
About that. What are the actual steps to getting it? Certain amount of kills? Kills only with tomahawk and no gun? Nascarfanatic told me gotta get over 300 kills and put it in something. If you don't want to say on the forum could you message me the steps? Been trying to get the Hells redeemer for a while and still can't figure it out. Thanks.
I believe they want to keep it a secret and let people find out on their own. If I am not mistaken the only people who truly know how to do it are Hex, Pieman, Slagovich and myself. But as Hex and Pieman have mentioned before, the tomahawk kills are only the first step.
Date Registered: 22 February 2013
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Every map needs a Panzer Soldat
Signature
HexPieRadiBirds Magical Fun Time Water Hole
AwesomePieMan's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
AwesomePieMan's Contact & Social Links
The hell's redeemer easter egg is evil.  I told hex how to do it and it still took him 2 hours to figure it out.  You need to first get 316 kills with the retriever, and then do a puzzle in the power room that involves symbols on the wall.
Date Registered: 25 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
TheProBas's Groups
TheProBas's Contact & Social Links
The hell's redeemer easter egg is evil.  I told hex how to do it and it still took him 2 hours to figure it out.  You need to first get 316 kills with the retriever, and then do a puzzle in the power room that involves symbols on the wall.

I have played this map over 50 times. Finished the normal EE at least 10 times. I tried the Hells redeemer EE over 20 times. I made a ton of kills with it in every possible spot but I got no clue how I had to finish it.

I gave it up and I think everybody did, so if you reveal it or at least post a video that it is real or something. More people may start playing your map again. At least I will do that because  everybody I ask for trying the EE say it is fake.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Evil? more like seventh circle of hell.
Date Registered: 2 October 2014
Last active: 10 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
nirvana9832's Groups
nirvana9832's Contact & Social Links
Launching the map sends me directly to the main menu, Instead of a custom menu such as the UGX ones? how can i get this to work co-op? Thanks! :)

Edit: ! We figured it out. Thanks anyways! Nevermind :D Very fun.
Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 08:58:15 am by nirvana9832
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Launching the map sends me directly to the main menu, Instead of a custom menu such as the UGX ones? how can i get this to work co-op? Thanks! :)

This map doesnt have custom menu, you just go to co-op and there select mode and invite friend
Date Registered: 2 October 2014
Last active: 10 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
nirvana9832's Groups
nirvana9832's Contact & Social Links
Edited previous post, THanks for the reply tho. We ended up figuring it out right away, Just came back to edit post but you've already responded. xD Thanks!
Date Registered: 12 July 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Signature
This game is f***ed when PewDiePie starts playing it.
e0894ed4's Groups
e0894ed4's Contact & Social Links
 I don't see this map in Manager, probably because I installed it already. What is the folder name for this map?
I don't see anything named Swan in mods folder.

Loading ...