Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Yo mero
Cod_ne's Groups
Cod_ne's Contact & Social LinksGogeta235Gogeta
I think this map could do without dogs. They don't die like normal zombie dogs do. Shot a clip in them point blank without ads and doesn't kill em, on round 6 and 12, and I had the honeybadger and HK. But that is just my opinion. Other than that map is pretty sick. Look forward to seeing the ending of the EE and ending of map. Play more of it later. Great job.
yeah the dogs are a problem but if you get the zap gun or Thundergun before those rounds will be easiest  :D
you can get the zap gun completing the soul boxes

Double Post Merge: August 31, 2014, 10:25:46 pm
Pretty fun map just one thing, when you add custom songs make sure they come through on the music track and not sfx, that way youtubers can turn off the music track during the songs and can still hear gun sounds and stuff.
ok sorry about that, I'll fix it in my next map
Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 10:25:46 pm by Cod_ne
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
ok sorry about that, I'll fix it in my next map

no, you need to fix the songs audio track in THIS map, youtubers are gonna play this and not know about the audio and its gonna screw it up for them, go to your music/song sound alias and fix it then reupload the map and update the link

Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 11:50:33 pm by chromastone10
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
Ya thats exactly why I posted it, screwed it up for me in my recording, had to mute that part of the audio
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
JR is being a dumbass and he wanted me to tell, that you didnt credit him for the HUD
Date Registered: 17 August 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Web & Software Developer and Designer
Signature
"Deleted code is debugged code." - Jeff Sickel
"Mathematicians stand on each others' shoulders and computer scientists stand on each others' toes." - Richard Hamming
JR-Imagine's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
credits
*YaPh1l
*tito
*bamskater33
*BluntStuffy
*doon goony
*tom_bmx
*javipotter
*shippuden1592
*spyroscope
*rmtpsr
*treyarch
*cough* Forgot something? *cough*
Not to be an annoying prick, but can mappers not keep a simple text document with names of people they need to credit?

JR is being a dumbass and he wanted me to tell, that you didnt credit him for the HUD
Lol.
Date Registered: 18 August 2013
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
TheGodofWendys's Contact & Social Links
Just a question, what does the Nuka Cola perk do? I don't want to spend a lot of points on a perk that I have no idea what it does, and the icon is too harshly colored for me to see it.
Date Registered: 19 March 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ALM] Developer
Signature
Bloodsport :- RELEASED -:
-WIP- Cabin Unique :- 75% -:

TheScotchGuy's Groups
TheScotchGuy's Contact & Social LinksTheScotchGuyy
this map literally hurt my brain, died 3 times due to the stairs/ramps not being able to be ran on without flying 30000miles to your certain death..... music is also not under music tab and is NOT  good for youtubers :P
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Oh yes!! Oh, looks cool, I like Rat map, things...whatever they are called...  :derp:
Date Registered: 28 July 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
Signature
There's no better feeling in the world than a warm pizza box on your lap.
SoulTaker's Groups
SoulTaker's Contact & Social Links
*cough* Forgot something? *cough*
Not to be an annoying prick, but can mappers not keep a simple text document with names of people they need to credit?
Lol.
Lol this is why I keep a text document called Credits open when I look up tutorials.
xD
Date Registered: 24 June 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
FreeFall's Groups
FreeFall's Contact & Social Linksfreefall1151joebob59FreeFall115
I think he also forgot to credit the people at CFGfactory for porting the weapons.
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
eliudjb's Groups
eliudjb's Contact & Social Linkseliudjbeliudjbeliudjb
The map looks great! I'll try it on Saturday (i go to work and school, so i dont have time to play zombies as on my vacations :okay: ) Whatever, the map looks very detail 8)
Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 08:44:44 pm by eliudjb
Date Registered: 16 May 2013
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Yo mero
Cod_ne's Groups
Cod_ne's Contact & Social LinksGogeta235Gogeta
Just a question, what does the Nuka Cola perk do? I don't want to spend a lot of points on a perk that I have no idea what it does, and the icon is too harshly colored for me to see it.
the nuka cola gives you 5 times more points per death

Double Post Merge: September 02, 2014, 09:35:43 pm
sorry I forget that  :P
Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 09:35:43 pm by Cod_ne
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Bugs and glitches; You can sprint-jump onto the banister on the 1st staircase down to the MP5K and get to the power panel - as well as getting trapped behind the soul box (zombies pathing effs up), you can sprint-jump onto the banister on the staircase to get to mule kick and jugg. The MP5 should be called the MP5K. When you go down, your starting pistol is the W@W colt instead of the BO1 one, and the viewmodel glitches. The colt has an extended mag, but the ammo in the clip is the same. Dogs still attack you when you are down. Only one player can handle the parts to power, otherwise it wont let you build it if more than one person has a part to power. You can jump onto the barrier in the 1st room. Monkeys sometimes don't work in certain areas. When you get the death machine it decreases your points to below -750000 points, it also has an ammo counter that reads 127 bullets in the mag even though its infinite ammo - and all the other players that don't get the death machine get infinite ammo in their current gun. There is also no shader for the death machine when it is obtained as well incorrect firing sounds. Nuka cola is not weapon clipped (bullets go through it). Players who die with a part to power keep forever (even while spectating) instead of dropping the part when down, or respawning where it can 1st be found.

Weird things I noticed; The player's quotes are still the 4 heros, which is weird because player 3 (the Russian guy) uses Takeo's quotes... All of the BO1 guns have weird camouflages/textures (im assuming you followed ZK's tut which effs the guns skins up and...), the guns have unnecessary attachments that don't work (M14 has a fore grip, colt has an extended mag, hk has a drum mag, ext), also happens because of his tut unless you remove them from the worldmodel. The MP5K had a FAST fire-rate by default, And lastly, when you get a death machine, rictofen's fire-sale music plays...

Thats all I found ATM... :P All-in-all it was a fun map except for the game-breaking issues (power building indecent) and took us a few tries until we gave up to try again another time, im happy to see a lot of the weapons had correct firing and reloading sounds. ;) :)   
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
Hex regarding the negative points with the death machine, I assume that was intentional so you cant use it to rack up a crap ton of points, it was also like that in awesomepiemans rocket base map. You get your points back once its finished anyway
Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 11:33:54 pm by thezombiekilla6
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Hex regarding the negative points with the death machine, I assume that was intentional so you cant use it to rack up a crap ton of points, it was also like that in awesomepiemans rocket base map. You get your points back once its finished anyway
Alright, it still needs to be fixed... :P

Loading ...