Date Registered: 18 April 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
R34CTz's Groups
R34CTz's Contact & Social Links
Sorry guys, I have posted a few times on here about mapping. I finally have my map able to load. However I know run into two other issues. First, my menu, even though i have created one, will not show up as what i made. I have saved it and copied the created files for my menu and loadscreen into both folders for mods. But it shows regular cod menu and it has unreadable text. I dont know why. My previous problem, my map would not load with console command. Now it loads, but when i spawn, the game doesnt start. You dont hear that initial sound, the zombies do not spawn, and i cannot move my player, with mouse and keyboard or with xbox controller. I have no clue why its doing this or how to fix it. If somebody can please help me,  pm me or something, I would really like to get this working properly so i can finish the whole map and play it. Please help, thanks in advance to anyone who will take the time to help me figure this out.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 20 March 2015
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
dabadguy4273's Groups
dabadguy4273's Contact & Social Linksdabadguy4273
It sounds like you forgot to use this (CoD Project Mover)! http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=394.0

It will tell you how to use on the thread. :D
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
R34CTz's Groups
It sounds like you forgot to use this (CoD Project Mover)! http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=394.0

It will tell you how to use on the thread. :D

Yep thats what it was. I fixed it a few days ago. However im into a new problem. Ive added a third zone. And i a tutorial i watched said the game gives you three zones to work with automatically so there is no need to edit gsc with an adjacent zone. However, when i leave me second zone and open the door to go into the third zone. No zombies spawn, anywhere, the rounds just skip. And if i go back into my second zone. Everything goes back to normal. I have tons of zombie riser spawners in my third zone. Path nodes everywhere. Could my issue be because i didnt edit the gsc file with my third zone? If im not mistaken all the zombies kvps and the door kvp are linked to the third zone. Also. Within this third zone are multiple houses. Would i have to create a zone for each seperate house in order to stop the zombies from breaking into them before i open the door? Thanks for your help!
Date Registered: 20 March 2015
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
dabadguy4273's Groups
dabadguy4273's Contact & Social Linksdabadguy4273
I've had this problem countless times.

Make sure you're door trigger has the "script_flag" kvp so it activates the zone.
(Just saw that you said they are all linked, disregard this part!)
You'll know the zone activates when after opening the door with the blue text at the top left incase you don't know already. (:

Also I remember having to add the other zones after the first one. If what I said doesn't work, try adding the zone/zones to your .gsc , it's pretty easy and you'll know how to do it all once you do it a couple times. :D

Also, check for typos in kvp's because they happen to me occasionally!

If you need help with any of it let me know!
Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 03:14:35 pm by dabadguy4273
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
R34CTz's Groups
I've had this problem countless times.

Make sure you're door trigger has the "script_flag" kvp so it activates the zone.
(Just saw that you said they are all linked, disregard this part!)
You'll know the zone activates when after opening the door with the blue text at the top left incase you don't know already. (:

Also I remember having to add the other zones after the first one. If what I said doesn't work, try adding the zone/zones to your .gsc , it's pretty easy and you'll know how to do it all once you do it a couple times. :D

Also, check for typos in kvp's because they happen to me occasionally!

If you need help with any of it let me know!

Awesome thanks. Ill give check it out when i get a chance And let you know if it works...this map is gonna be..well...huge...so ill probably need lots of zones.. lots of doors...etc...sigh

Loading ...