Signature
Map: No Way Out
Weapon Porter
Custom Music
Mapper
https://i.gyazo.com/4dea470ff0a559d7c79a0a350788da30.png
Marsvinking's Groups
Marsvinking's Contact & Social Linksmarsvinkingmarsvinkingmarsvinking
This is a ambient sound .csv file and well the csv is fine i guess but i dont think the kvps for the radiant is for the ambient

If there is someone who knows how to do this properly please tell me or give me a tutorial for this

name,sequence,file,platform,vol_min,vol_max,pitch_min,pitch_max,dist_min,dist_max,dist_reverb_max,limit_count,limit_type,entity_limit_count,entity_limit_type,bus,priority,spatialized,type,probability,loop,masterslave,loadspec,reverb_falloff_curve,subtitle,compression,randomize_type,secondaryaliasname,chainaliasname,volumefalloffcurve,startdelay,speakermap,reverb_send,lfe percentage,center percentage,platform,envelop_min,envelop_max,envelop percentage,occlusion_level,min_priority,max_priority,min_priority_threshold,max_priority_threshold,distance_lpf

# Ambient SFX - Static,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
ambient_custom0,,ambient_custom/air_conditioner.wav,!wii,1,1,1,1,,,,,,,,ambience,,2d,streamed,,looping,,all_sp,,,,,,,,,ambience,,,,,,,,,,,,,
ambient_custom1,,ambient_custom/alarm_0.wav,!wii,0.9,1,1,1,,,,,,,,ambience,,2d,streamed,,looping,,all_sp,,,,,,,,,ambience,,,,,,,,,,,,,
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 20 March 2015
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
dabadguy4273's Groups
dabadguy4273's Contact & Social Linksdabadguy4273
I would also love an answer to this, I've been trying different things. The tutorials at CoDSuppository don't really help much.

The best way I was able to do this was to start the audio when a player runs into a trigger, which sucks weewee and usually didn't even work.

Date Registered: 24 February 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
josemassacre's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
josemassacre's Contact & Social Links
I would also love an answer to this, I've been trying different things. The tutorials at CoDSuppository don't really help much.

The best way I was able to do this was to start the audio when a player runs into a trigger, which sucks weewee and usually didn't even work.
I agree they don't help much I just ended up using a trig radius for my sounds and just let it play through until it was done even if they went into a different trig radius. I had an idea that might work better but I haven't had the time to try it out yet but I'll post on here if I figure out a different way
Date Registered: 1 January 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Marsvinking's Groups
Marsvinking's Contact & Social Linksmarsvinkingmarsvinkingmarsvinking

I have solved this and i gonna make a tutorial on here later
Date Registered: 20 March 2015
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
dabadguy4273's Groups
dabadguy4273's Contact & Social Linksdabadguy4273

I have solved this and i gonna make a tutorial on here later

Awesome! That would help so much! I'm sick of having silent rain and the whole map sounds like a big, empty, echoing warehouse. I hate hearing that default music in the background when everything is silent.

Loading ...