Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
ShotgunRagtime's Contact & Social LinksShotgunRagtime
So... I extracted the mod folders and then copied them in the specified folders, still have no idea how I'm supposed to get this to run. It doesn't seem to be under the Mods tab of the main menu, and just loading the stock maps normally does nothing different. Some more clarification on how to get this mod to run would be appreciated, thanks in advance.
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Documentation Writer & Programmer
Date Registered: 23 August 2013
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(ง º ω º )ง u wont sum m8y?
Signature
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
DidUknowiPwn's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
So... I extracted the mod folders and then copied them in the specified folders, still have no idea how I'm supposed to get this to run. It doesn't seem to be under the Mods tab of the main menu, and just loading the stock maps normally does nothing different. Some more clarification on how to get this mod to run would be appreciated, thanks in advance.
If you just want to play the stock maps download the mod from the first button link or here
And place that in C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\mods\ then in WaW launch from mod "ZombieMods" and go play a stock ZM map :p
Date Registered: 21 February 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
If you just want to play the stock maps download the mod from the first button link or here
And place that in C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\mods\ then in WaW launch from mod "ZombieMods" and go play a stock ZM map :p
Thank you very much. Sorry if I sounded stupid asking that  :P. Appreciate the help, will post back if this doesn't work

Double Post Merge: December 20, 2014, 07:19:34 pm
(Image removed from quote.)

They are there...
So... I finally got the mod to work and lo and behold, all the weapons are the Default Gun. The folder containing the mod (at least for me) does indeed contain the dlc3_weapons.iwd folder, and yet I still can't get any gun besides the default one.

If multiple people have been having this same issue, it's prolly a bug. So, I'll list another bug I found:

- The fires that serve as light sources seem to "flicker" constantly, which creates a weird effect like a flashlight being turned on and off very quicky. Very annoying and immersion-breaking. Most noticeable on the maps Nacht and Verruckt, but it seems to be present on all the maps.

On a positive note, this is definitely one of the most innovative mods I've seen on here. I was quite surprised to see just how good the maps look running this, despite them being nearly 6 years old. Very similar to a Skyrim ENB in quality, and that's a good thing. If someone were to make a high-resolution texture pack to run alongside this the game would look like it was released this year. I especially like how far-out objects "blur", it really does a great job of giving the game a cinematic feel and masks how ugly WAW textures look from a distance.

In any case, I really hope that this mod is updated and receives some support from the UGX team. I'd love to see these vision files being used on custom maps too.
Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 07:19:34 pm by ShotgunRagtime
Date Registered: 26 August 2013
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Stop Bleeding!
Psy0ch's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Psy0ch's Contact & Social LinksPsy0chPsy0chxPsy0chwww.callofdutyplayers.de
Thank you very much. Sorry if I sounded stupid asking that  :P. Appreciate the help, will post back if this doesn't work

Double Post Merge: December 20, 2014, 07:19:34 pm
So... I finally got the mod to work and lo and behold, all the weapons are the Default Gun. The folder containing the mod (at least for me) does indeed contain the dlc3_weapons.iwd folder, and yet I still can't get any gun besides the default one.

So, I'll list another bug I found:

Same bug for me with the Default Guns  :poker:
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
DidUknowiPwn's Groups
UGX Team Member
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Same bug for me with the Default Guns  :poker:

Yeah I remembered I encountered that too, I believe my fix was to place the weapons folder inside dlc3_weapons.iwd into the ZombieMods.iwd ONLY for DLC3 maps (i.e. Der Riese). Every other map you need to delete the weapons folder from it (so like DLC0-2, Prototype, Asylum, Swamp)
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Yeah I remembered I encountered that too, I believe my fix was to place the weapons folder inside dlc3_weapons.iwd into the ZombieMods.iwd ONLY for DLC3 maps (i.e. Der Riese). Every other map you need to delete the weapons folder from it (so like DLC0-2, Prototype, Asylum, Swamp)
I'm sorry, but I have absolutely no idea how to do what you're talking about  :o. I appreciate that you're taking the time to help those of us getting these issues, but I still don't understand how to fix this problem. I can't even open up .iwd files. Could you explain what to do in a slightly clearer manner?
Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 07:09:56 pm by ShotgunRagtime
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
DidUknowiPwn's Groups
UGX Team Member
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
I'm sorry, but I have absolutely no idea how to do what you're talking about  :o. I appreciate that you're taking the time to help those of us getting these issues, but I still don't understand how to fix this problem. I can't even open up .iwd files. Could you explain what to do in a slightly clearer manner?
You can use WinRar or primarily what everyone uses (included the official tools) is 7zip to open/compress IWD's. Open the DLC3_weapons.iwd using one of the tools then place the weapons folder inside the ZombieMods.iwd and this is only for DLC3 maps (Der Riese). You remove the weapons folder on the rest of the zombies maps.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
You can use WinRar or primarily what everyone uses (included the official tools) is 7zip to open/compress IWD's. Open the DLC3_weapons.iwd using one of the tools then place the weapons folder inside the ZombieMods.iwd and this is only for DLC3 maps (Der Riese). You remove the weapons folder on the rest of the zombies maps.
Ok thanks I'll try that out
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
If Treyarch release the COD franchise to the next Gen consoles, which means better graphics :rainbow:  they will release on PC (a bad idea, except for Cod Waw zombies. Because will gonna have a default HD textures for custom maps  :gusta: )

Maybe this mod will gonna be very very similar of their final product  :troll:
Like this was what their BOII port of the maps would look like.
EDIT:
everytime I load up the mod, the maps are all black,white & blury for some reason, just like spilled ink on Christmas lights ???
Date Registered: 15 August 2013
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Signature
Enjoy my work? Feel free to donate here to support me

Wanna become a Patron? Try my Patreon Page
sethnorris's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
sethnorris's Contact & Social Links
For me works fine. The only issue is that when you die and map restarts automatically, the filter is turned off and map looks very bright and without contrast
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
DidUknowiPwn's Groups
UGX Team Member
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
For me works fine. The only issue is that when you die and map restarts automatically, the filter is turned off and map looks very bright and without contrast

Haven't heard of this before :(
Hmm I'd probably just override all_players_visionset or whatever the function is in mapname_art, pretty sure that waits on all players to join in then you can just override it all together.
Date Registered: 2 December 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
rustyandme's Groups
rustyandme's Contact & Social Links
Verruckt looks amazing. Well done!
Date Registered: 25 August 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
JayRewind's Groups
JayRewind's Contact & Social LinksJayRewindJayRewindJayRewindJayRewindTV
I have the mod installed but I can't play any of the maps, I've tried doing it from console but still didn't work. any help?
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
Theres a bug with the mod (actually a game breaking bug) where I tried to play custom zombies, but on other maps its all black and blurry. I deleted the mod, but my maps are still blurry. What a :troll: I dont even know how to fix this. Pls respond ASAP
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
DidUknowiPwn's Groups
UGX Team Member
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Theres a bug with the mod (actually a game breaking bug) where I tried to play custom zombies, but on other maps its all black and blurry. I deleted the mod, but my maps are still blurry. What a :troll: I dont even know how to fix this. Pls respond ASAP

PM'd

If anyone else experiences this try deleting your config.cfg:
\AppData\Local\Activision\players\profiles\YourName\config.cfg

Loading ...