Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Just a guy, doing a thing involving zombies.
Signature
Look, it's the Mystery Box!
Yeh, i should have mentioned it's basicly made for Classic-mode. The black-boxes around the zombie's are images and/or FX that i put in ignore files. Those FX are only used in those gamemode's and i needed the space for assets.
I could look into the balancing issue in gun-game etc, but not sure if i can put back all FX and materials for it back in..
Srry..
Ok, thanks! I just wanted to try gungame to see all of the sexy weapon skins you used.  :P  Other than that, really good map! One more question though, why is Quick Revive turned off when you start? I can understand the other perks, but is it really necessary to cut a player off from quick revive until later in the game? The fact that it also required a fuse is also kind of ridiculous, as Jugg, Speed, or the PaP are obviously the first perks that need a fuse. While otherwise, the fuse/power mechanic is great, it just doesn't make sense on Quick Revive.
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
You was on Stevie's part of the list, so i would have to get back on that one  :D 

Did you try launching again, or maybe installing the map again? WaW is weird sometime's..
I tested the Installer and the map works fine for me..

yeah i did nothing :/ i try to launch it like 10 times  :o
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Great job Blunt and Stevie, I was really wondering how this one was going to turn out and it looks like a LOT of fun. Thanks for putting in all the work, I think it really paid off.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Ok, thanks! I just wanted to try gungame to see all of the sexy weapon skins you used.  :P  Other than that, really good map! One more question though, why is Quick Revive turned off when you start? I can understand the other perks, but is it really necessary to cut a player off from quick revive until later in the game? The fact that it also required a fuse is also kind of ridiculous, as Jugg, Speed, or the PaP are obviously the first perks that need a fuse. While otherwise, the fuse/power mechanic is great, it just doesn't make sense on Quick Revive.
consistency
Date Registered: 22 October 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
My Groups
More
ocxmwys4mod's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
ocxmwys4mod's Contact & Social Links
Thank you for sharing :lol:
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
yeah i did nothing :/ i try to launch it like 10 times  :o

Dunno man. Seems to work for other people, all i can say is keep trying  ???  or maybe wait for the next update ( should be in a few days, unless some big glitche's pop up ) and then try again..?

It was really fun though, just disappointing we weren't able to do the challenges - they looked fun in youalwayswin's video.

Thanks man! Found a few small things i'd need to change myself too. Allready got most of them fixed, will wait for a day or 2 and if nobody reports any other serious issue's i'll upload a new version this week :)

When playing Solo, Quick Revive only needs a Fuse. No power. There's always a fuse in the starting area or in the worst case behind the first debris. Up to you if you wanna put that fuse in QR or not..

Great job Blunt and Stevie, I was really wondering how this one was going to turn out and it looks like a LOT of fun. Thanks for putting in all the work, I think it really paid off.

:) Thanks! Def appreciated your input, and you'll prob notice some of your ideas somehow made it in the map. Thanks for those as well!

To everybody else:
I'm sorry for the current issue's with Mule-Kick and a few other glitches. Normallly i would have taken prob about a month to test stuff, but in this case we hardly had any time to test at all since we where closing in on the deadline. As some of you might have noticed looking at my other WIP's i'm not the fastest modder / mapper, so it was kinda stressfull to put this togheter in the short time we had  ;D

I'll be putting out an updated version in a few days, so please report any issue's you'd like to see fixed below!
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 8 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I'm not sure if it's as glitch or not, but the car battery disappeared from the whole map for me :ok: I couldn't find it anywhere and i looked in every corner of the map. Any help?
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BluntStuffy's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
I'm not sure if it's as glitch or not, but the car battery disappeared from the whole map for me :ok: I couldn't find it anywhere and i looked in every corner of the map. Any help?

there's three place's where it can be. At the start of the map all three battery's are there, and once you reach that objective two of them disappear. So you should be able to spot them, they are not that hard to find either.
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Anyone actually reported shiny DT 2.0 machine turning into original DT machine, when power is turned on for it?  :poker:
Also, Tombones MTS used without stats changed made me go ech, atleast make the raise times faster and not keep at the same ones that he made them
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BluntStuffy's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Anyone actually reported shiny DT 2.0 machine turning into original DT machine, when power is turned on for it?  :poker:
Also, Tombones MTS used without stats changed made me go ech, atleast make the raise times faster and not keep at the same ones that he made them

Lol, the doubletap wasn't reported yet but i noticed it myself this morning too..

And euhm, Tombones MTS? I actually ported the model and animated that myself ( just like the FAD and PDW btw ), and also made the weap-files myself.. I allready changed the raisetime from 1.6 to 1.2 after having more complaints  ::) but it's not Tombones MTS..
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Lol, the doubletap wasn't reported yet but i noticed it myself this morning too..

And euhm, Tombones MTS? I actually ported the model and animated that myself ( just like the FAD and PDW btw ), and also made the weap-files myself.. I allready changed the raisetime from 1.6 to 1.2 after having more complaints  ::) but it's not Tombones MTS..

Really? Looks completely same with hand going through the one part of gun and texture changing in mag and raise time being completely same
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Really? Looks completely same with hand going through the one part of gun and texture changing in mag and raise time being completely same
Lol 'Tombone's' MTS, sounds like someone's been taking Stuffy's work and passing it off as their own then. And I mentioned the DT and MTS raise times but we never got round to fixing them  :-\
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Lol 'Tombone's' MTS, sounds like someone's been taking Stuffy's work and passing it off as their own then. And I mentioned the DT and MTS raise times but we never got round to fixing them  :-\

I dont think Stuffy did that half year ago :P Remembering I had it at the time I was doing my second map
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
I dont think Stuffy did that half year ago :P Remembering I had it at the time I was doing my second map
:facepalm2: CoD WaW: MTS-255 Shotgun, custom anim's 8 month old vid....

But yeh Stuffy 'took' it from Tombone lmao  :right:
Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 12:07:05 pm by steviewonder87
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
:facepalm2: CoD WaW: MTS-255 Shotgun, custom anim's 8 month old vid....

But yeh Stuffy 'took' it from Tombone lmao  :right:

Hmmm, kden

Loading ...