Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Ok.... Ive been at this for hours and hours, now finally i have to go to bed... and of course that makes it THAT much more frustrating...

I have a raygun mk2 model
I have raygun mk2 sounds, preconverted
I have the official anims converted to cod 5 using toms tool and maya 2012
I set the note tracks on my anims and NONE of them are set to frame 0
I have the sound alias set up
I have sound,ray_gun2,,all_mp in my mod.csv

I have even sent these induvidual items to another modder, how was able to use them no problem... SO WHY  wont these damn things work for me?

Ive traweled through about 100 tutorials here and at zombie modding.com, all of them are nearly identical and NONE answer when people say they are having the same issue that im having

I can make the firing sound play, not the reload sound (which is the only one ive tried so far and also a note track), however if i assign the reload sound to the firing I can hear it just fine...

Im literally begging for help, this is like the 5th time Ive tried getting this gun, this is the furthest ive ever got, and I have had so many problems it has taken my over 8 ours...

Someone, please tell me you had this issue and fixed it

**UPDATE** 11 hours.... Cannot work this out, and it seems to be a common question, can nobody help?
Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 08:42:09 pm by Harry Bo21
This topic contains a post which is marked as the Best Answer. Click here to view it.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
1. You don't have to convert fire/reload sounds through launcher.
2. Try commenting out unused sounds in the sound-alias file weapons.csv
3. Try recording your sounds through audacity and then export them. I know that sounds have not worked when i used the original sound, but if i record them through audacity, they seem to work every time.
4. Make sure you set stereo tracks to mono and have all the project rates at the right setting. Make sure you export at the correct setting too.
5. Make a backup of weapons.csv and add all your custom sounds at the bottom of the file rather than making a new soundalias file.

Adding sounds can be a huge pain in the ass so i really hope this helps!
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
5 Sounds plausible

The sounds I was given are already done, they do work. As I said, if i assign them to the "firing" sound I hear them, they only refuse to work on reload
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
5 Sounds plausible

The sounds I was given are already done, they do work. As I said, if i assign them to the "firing" sound I hear them, they only refuse to work on reload

Hmmmm.... that's odd. I don't know what to tell you.
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
I got it working, no idea what i did different

Then I was editing the note tracks as they were not in the correct time before now the sounds have stopped again

I repeated the same steps over and over, worked, worked, worked, suddenly stopped working

I know the sounds are fine as I changed every bit of the first raygun to use them and they play through that...

Very confusing, pretty sure my anims are at fault
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
glad you got it working!
Marked as best answer by Harry Bo21 10 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
glad you got it working!
lol Dont get too excited, it broke again

Although I didnt have time to check why so hopefully I just misspelt something

Double Post Merge: September 17, 2014, 11:05:04 am
Ok, fixed again... had a damn typo in my MOD.CSV after all that....

i had changed the folder name and forgot...

Code Snippet
Plaintext
sound,ray_gun2,,all_mp
sound,mk2,,all_mp //<- should have been this

I knew it would be something stupid lol

(Is it wrong for me to mark myself as best answer? Seems a bit redundant?)
Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 11:06:12 am by Harry Bo21
[UGX] Developer
Date Registered: 28 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
[UGX] Developer
Lukkie1998's Groups
UGX Team Member
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
2015 Participant
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Is it wrong for me to mark myself as best answer? Seems a bit redundant?

If your only problem was your typo, and none of the other answers helped, then please mark your own message as best answer. This system is for helping people to get their answer faster, so if your answer helped you, then mark it.

Lukkie1998
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
If your only problem was your typo, and none of the other answers helped, then please mark your own message as best answer. This system is for helping people to get their answer faster, so if your answer helped you, then mark it.

Lukkie1998
Awesome, just making sure it wasnt a breach of a rule or something

Im still learning my forum etiquette, I already accidentally revived like 3 dead topics out of my own ignorance lol (my bad again for that)

Loading ...