Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
VFerrari's Groups
VFerrari's Contact & Social LinksVFerrariVFerrari
It was great testing your map, as always, and no, I was not there to play this early, but to really test the map. We found a lot of bugs on over 1 month of testing. Every beta tester for this map (at least the ones I've played with) really wanted to find bugs. We did a lot of runs on this map, and ZK himself was with us most of the time. We could not find everything, and it is obvious that when a map is released, more bugs are found. Anyway, I'm glad that we got the worst ones fixed.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 4 December 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
ZK Studios's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
(Image removed from quote.)best ending ever

This post is a fake, guys. N1 put it up as a joke, but I don't want fake bugs or glitches on this topic. 
Date Registered: 26 October 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Projects:
CPH (Collingwood Psychiatric Hospital) - Map Testing
Raze - Map Testing
JadenSzewczak's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
JadenSzewczak's Contact & Social LinksKazcwezsjadenszewczakszwczk
ZK seems to have a deep affection for anything related to cheese. This map is challenging solo but still a lot of fun. It felt like I was playing hop-scotch in Call of Duty and I enjoyed every intense moment of it. I personally haven't seen anything of similar functionality to the black cheese before so that was very cool as well. With all the interesting custom features there is a legitimate reason to play this over and over again. I also oddly enough feel that even though a cheese map is just absurd, it's difficult to imagine the map being in any other setting. Here's a couple things I didn't like as much...

- the main menu after loading up the mod (still the normal background, music and mouse pointer + the changed text is pointless and makes things appear less professional)
- the credits at the beginning of every single match (why not just add a credits or special thanks tab/option on the main menu)
- humorous things in a map are okay but a lot of the things you did are just idiotic
Spoiler: click to open...

- half the guns don't have the right noises to go with them if they make any sound at all
- there appears to be almost no attention to detail (the entire map is shapes textured with cheese, zombie spawns are ridiculous and from what i can tell there isn't much of a story behind the map but correct me if i'm wrong)
Spoiler: click to open...
they're spawning out of randomly appearing dirt portals in a cheese tower

this fella could just teleport into the middle of the steps from his dirt portal ↓
  • n123q45
  • Deleted Member
n123q45
This user is deleted :(
This post is a fake, guys. N1 put it up as a joke, but I don't want fake bugs or glitches on this topic.
lol dats the power of modding :) did you like it tho?
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
ZK Studios's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Thanks for the detailed feedback. I appreciate your response. Let me explain my situation a bit though

humorous things in a map are okay but a lot of the things you did are just idiotic

That's kinda the point. :D In a "map of cheese" it gives the opportunity to do things you can't do in a regular map. You can forget about detail, and do wild and crazy things.  That's the beauty of a map like this.

All the weapons do indeed have sound...and correct sound.  Directly ported sounds from Bo2

The credits play to show appreciation for the people that helped; big or small.  It's not right to just throw them off to the side (in my opinion).  The credits themselves do not delay the game in any way.  I do understand your position as they may be a bit annoying if you've played the map 7 times but I feel that is important to recognize those that helped

Again, I do appreciate your feedback.  But this map is not intended to be "realistic" in any way.  It's designed to be a fun, goofy map that provides fun and enjoyment. :) 

Post Merge: May 30, 2014, 01:49:09 am
lol dats the power of modding :) did you like it tho?

I have to say, I was pretty sure it was photoshoped. ;)
Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 01:49:09 am by ZK Studios
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
Also is there a word to describe people who love cheese way too much because, zk, i fear you may have that. might want to consult a doctor ;)

Funny map though
  • n123q45
  • Deleted Member
n123q45
I have to say, I was pretty sure it was photoshoped. ;)
close... it was done ingame. ur welcome to play with me and figure out how i did that. but i dont feel its appropriate to say how i did it over the forum(due to its exploit in nature)
Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 01:52:00 am by n123q45
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
ZK Studios's Groups
ur welcome to play with me and figure out how i did that.

Perhaps one day
  • n123q45
  • Deleted Member
n123q45
lol i was surprised it even worked, but i do like to prove myself wrong
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
Is it incredibly weird I had a dream last night that i was in my house, but the events of this map were happening?! the black menace was flooding in my house
Date Registered: 22 October 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
My Groups
More
ocxmwys4mod's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
ocxmwys4mod's Contact & Social Links
Thank you for sharing 热爱cod的基友屌丝们QQ群145471670  :lol:
Date Registered: 25 July 2013
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
TheProBas's Groups
TheProBas's Contact & Social Links
Good map, unique and fun to play.

Some annoying things:

- The gun sounds are just terrible. You said you copied it from bo2, but I am thinking what kind of bo2 you've played.
- You start with too less ammo, only 24.
- The prices are too high on solo. You might ask quizz or the people who worked on TMG standoff and put it in your map.
- The fact that if you go down when jugg is gone you can restart the game. This map is just a 1 life map. When you get downed the game is over, you will never be able to play decent because you don't own any perks and you can't get them.

The map is good, but it should be updated to make it better.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
JadenSzewczak's Groups
JadenSzewczak's Contact & Social LinksKazcwezsjadenszewczakszwczk
Good map, unique and fun to play.

Some annoying things:

- The gun sounds are just terrible. You said you copied it from bo2, but I am thinking what kind of bo2 you've played.
imma go compose a list for any possible future updates
Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 11:37:54 am by JadenSzewczak
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Which came first, The chicken or the egg?
Signature
Check out my Custom Zombies Channel
 P0tZ YaT00000bin'
And also over at twitch
 P0tZ Twitchin'
P0tZ's Groups
P0tZ's Contact & Social Linkslive:p0tz-ukp0tzP0tZP0tZUKP0tZ001p0tzukp0tz001
It was great testing your map, as always, and no, I was not there to play this early, but to really test the map. We found a lot of bugs on over 1 month of testing. Every beta tester for this map (at least the ones I've played with) really wanted to find bugs. We did a lot of runs on this map, and ZK himself was with us most of the time. We could not find everything, and it is obvious that when a map is released, more bugs are found. Anyway, I'm glad that we got the worst ones fixed.
Your right Ferarri, We found a lot. And the only way that we were gonna find that perticular glitch was to go down & get pushed onto a PaP upgrade.
But unfortunately, I don't do downs :p
So made it hard to find..Especially as on this map, a down on the stairs can easily result in a game over.
Good luck trying to replicate :p

Post Merge: May 30, 2014, 12:24:57 pm
Because most people who want to test a new map are wanters to be the first to play and don't bother to check all sections of the map out and stress it's features.

Not specifically aiming it at anyone despite the fact I've conveniently posted this after... that.

Excellent stuff and super unique idea (Image removed from quote.)
Sound like your talking about your own BETA testers as ZK 's were focused on finding these errors. and we found most of them.
the mk5 is a "coming soon" for a reason
Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 12:24:59 pm by P0tZ
Date Registered: 2 March 2014
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Now you see me, Now you don`t
FATKIDSLOV3CAK3's Groups
FATKIDSLOV3CAK3's Contact & Social LinksHypercaineHypercaineZombies_dieFATKIDSLOV3CAK3
sorry to say but people need to look and see just how much time and effort that goes in to making and scripting all the things that go in to a map like this and understand that there are going to be afew glitches, yh we found most of them that were or could have been game breaking but us the beta testers and ZK himself did as much as we could. Some things were even added in or taken out cause they weren't working or we thought something else would be good in its place. After a map is released people are going to find afew more problems but that is normal for any map no matter how good the mapper is, its a great map and i really enjoyed testing and playing it still now its out.

Loading ...