Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
eliudjb's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
eliudjb's Contact & Social Linkseliudjbeliudjbeliudjb
cod_nene: Se que no hablas mucho (o nada) el Ingles, y que fue la razón principal de que este mapa no lo subieras aquí con nosotros hace mas de un anio. En esta comunidad pertenecemos muchas personas de diferentes partes del mundo, incluso muchos solo se basan por completo en la traduccion de traductor Google.

Asi que no seas timido, nadie juzgara la forma en que trates de decirnos algo. Obviamente, no actúes como cani/mongolo/imbecil al momento de tratar de decir algo. Procura escribir decentemente. :nyan:

cod_nene: I know you do not talk much (or anything) English, and that was the main reason that this map does not upload with us over a year. In this community belong many people from different parts of the world, including many just rely entirely on the translation of Google translator.

So do not be shy, nobody will judge how they try to tell us something. Obviously, do not act like cani / mongolo / jerk when trying to say something. Try writing decently.

Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 07:47:19 pm by eliudjb
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 13 September 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
zombiepwner3456's Contact & Social Links
Norton wont let me download this
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
Norton wont let me download this

Disable Norton then download it.
Date Registered: 3 February 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Ryebread4's Groups
Ryebread4's Contact & Social Links
I just got finished playing this map with my friend and i found a few glitched / bugs with the map and the drops. First off, you can get unlimited ammo forever. all you need to do is get the death machine drop and then get downed and then be revived. the game will be glitched and u are left with inf ammo and an inf death machine until you pick up another death machine perk. Also on some of the stair cases you can skip the door buys by jumping onto the ledge of the stair cases and then jumping over the wall where it blocks off the stair. i will make a video if u want me to show you what i mean. and on about round 20+ the zombie counter goes into negatives.
Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 06:22:09 pm by Ryebread4
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 5 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Signature
The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but is to fail without trying.
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links
I just got finished playing this map with my friend and i found a few glitched / bugs with the map and the drops. First off, you can get unlimited ammo forever. all you need to do is get the death machine drop and then get downed and then be revived. the game will be glitched and u are left with inf ammo and an inf death machine until you pick up another death machine perk. Also on some of the stair cases you can skip the door buys by jumping onto the ledge of the stair cases and then jumping over the wall where it blocks off the stair. i will make a video if u want me to show you what i mean. and on about round 20+ the zombie counter goes into negatives.

Yeah the death machine glitch happened to me.
Date Registered: 3 February 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Ryebread4's Groups
Ryebread4's Contact & Social Links
Found out that the counter goes into the negatives because of the dogs that spawn on about round 16+
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
We got the infinite ammo glitch, the first time we played ;)
Date Registered: 28 March 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
djjoney01's Groups
djjoney01's Contact & Social Links
its an alright map the boss spawning every round gets tiresome , and the dogs can be annoying
Date Registered: 17 September 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Imirageraptor's Groups
Imirageraptor's Contact & Social Links
TO PASS THE MAP:
1. put all the souls needed into the boxes and pick up the parts behind them.
2. put the power pieces into the room left of the teleporter at the bottom of the map, (inside the arrow pointing to the gate.)
3. once the power is turned on, there will be a DSR-50 under fire where the Lever is first picked up. pick it up and shoot the rocks that are glowing red. the three are located: on top of crane, next to pack a punch, and on  top of the faucet. MAKE SURE TO KEEP THE DSR!
4. pick up the ballista and shoot the blue rocks. the three are located at: top of the box at spawn area, under the stairs near Jug, and off the road in power area, look off into the left when entering the fence to see it in a water-ish area.
5. Pack a punch both the snipers and shoot the flames/lightingbolt at spawn. for the Flame, shoot the very center of the fire, where the swirl ends. on the lighting bolt, shoot the very tip/top of the bolt.
6. after that, two doors should have opened, 1 next to the stove and one where the DSR-50 was first picked up, inside a box.
7. after all parts have been picked up, go to build them in the area where sleight of hand is.
8. (BALLISTA IS NEEDED FOR THIS) shoot the teslas from: bottom right first, middle left, then top right in that order.
9.85000 points needed to teleport and end the game.
i hope this helps those who couldnt do the map.
there is a glitch where everyone can get unlimited ammo by getting downed when using death machine, but you will no longer be able to buy weapons EXCEPT from the box if you got downed. wall weapons will no longer be a choice to you.
Also a tip on killing the FLAMING BOSS OF STUPID, is to Electric Cherry him, and while he is stunned, to shoot him, he will have the health of a normal zombie. Beware when getting close to him, he likes to double swipe.
GOOD LUCK AND TRY TO OPEN POWER ROOM AND GET JUG AND ELECTRIC CHERRY AS FAST AS POSSIBLE!  :)
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Not sure if the OP will b happy that you posted a walkthrough directly to the topic?

I might be wrong though
Date Registered: 17 September 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Imirageraptor's Groups
Imirageraptor's Contact & Social Links
Not sure if the OP will b happy that you posted a walkthrough directly to the topic?

I might be wrong though
i was trying to help everyone. ive looked ALL OVER on youtube and yet i still couldnt find anyone who completed the map successfully. me and my friends managed to do so somehow so i wanted to help instead of having people be completely lost and helpless like i was with my friend for about 4 hours.   :-\
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
lol, thats ok, i was just saying im not sure if hed be happy about it being on this particular thread is all

But he might be fine with it. If he is, then disregard my comment ;)
Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 06:24:03 am by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 23 March 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
vorpalblade's Groups
vorpalblade's Contact & Social Links
can yuo take out dogs? :alone:
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 5 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links
can yuo take out dogs? :alone:

You can't just simply ask the map maker to take out dogs. It's his map, so if you are bothered from it, then SIMPLY don't play it.
Date Registered: 30 December 2012
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
My preferred name is "xSanchez78".
Check me out here: www.steamcommunity.com/id/xSanchez78
alaurenc9's Groups
alaurenc9's Contact & Social LinksxSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78
Bro how do you beat this? I think i saw a utub video where the dude said you have to shoot this electric shock symbol wil a un-upgraded ballista but idk if there is more or what the fuck

Loading ...