Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
franco95's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
franco95's Contact & Social Linkskratosgodofwar95
GrantDaddy see my video, i don't uderstand, i finish the map?? I'dont' find any buyable ending.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
GrantDaddy see my video, i don't uderstand, i finish the map?? I'dont' find any buyable ending.

There is no buyable ending
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
There is no buyable ending
There is an ending.
Date Registered: 19 June 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
GrantDaddy007's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
GrantDaddy007's Contact & Social LinksGrantDaddyGrantdaddy007

I end this map like I end all of my maps...  ;) There's a "Buyable" way to the ending but... The ending itself is free!
Date Registered: 26 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Action is the enemy of thought
Signature
tudark's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
tudark's Contact & Social Linkstudark71The Morgue
Hi grant im your daddy lol, you couldn't tell me how you made your teddies and material move could you? pleasssse
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
There is an ending.

Exactly, ending, but not buyable :D I know, I did test this map and beat it (with use of cheats  ::) )
Date Registered: 20 December 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Buried Round 196 World Record by me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYLBm3EyNGs

Shi No First Room Round 115 by me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn4QN_rUJ7s
Wunderful's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Wunderful's Contact & Social LinksxWunderfuLxxWunderfuLxXxWunderfuLxX1
Awesome map! Will have a more full review later!
Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 01:41:22 am by Wunderful
Date Registered: 29 August 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Zodiak's Groups
Zodiak's Contact & Social Links
Love this map i beat it by round 30 solo i went down twice over stupid shit but it was worth it lol :) tip for people use the galil and upgrade it, this map is alot like verruckt so stay on the move dont let to many spawn behind you, hit up insta kill when you can makes things a bit faster, n ya dont use the ray gun at round 20+ didnt work out for me ha
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
GrantDaddy007's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Have you beat this map already??? Well if you have then I'm issuing a New Challenge for you!  I will reveal the challenge tomorrow!!!(Sunday)

Glad everyone is loving the map!

Cheers! :P

~Grantdaddy
Date Registered: 19 August 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
minecraftian35's Contact & Social LinksJohn Trollston
I NEED HELP I download the map from the map manager but when i go into cod waw the mod isnt there can someone maybe show me how to change the directory?
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
I NEED HELP I download the map from the map manager but when i go into cod waw the mod isnt there can someone maybe show me how to change the directory?
Please post manager issues in the manager thread.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Wunderful's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Time to finally post about this map. GrantDaddy, you don't even know how much I love this map. The environment is so so cool, the way I see it you're almost like a little kid travelling through a horrible nightmare in his ever-changing house. The easter eggs are really helpful if you know how to use them and the map is very challenging while at the same time not being ridiculously hard. The strategy is hectic and fun once you get to higher rounds as the map is very tight and there are no really good camping or training spots. I still haven't made it far past the snowy room (n00b alert :P) but the thing is that I can just keep playing this map and it never gets old. i have yet to do a real co-op attempt, so all that experience was just from solo! Looking forward to continuing and beating this map, definitely one of my top 5 favorites of all time. Thanks for making it! ^_^
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
GrantDaddy007's Groups
Time to finally post about this map. GrantDaddy, you don't even know how much I love this map. The environment is so so cool, the way I see it you're almost like a little kid travelling through a horrible nightmare in his ever-changing house. The easter eggs are really helpful if you know how to use them and the map is very challenging while at the same time not being ridiculously hard. The strategy is hectic and fun once you get to higher rounds as the map is very tight and there are no really good camping or training spots. I still haven't made it far past the snowy room (n00b alert :P) but the thing is that I can just keep playing this map and it never gets old. i have yet to do a real co-op attempt, so all that experience was just from solo! Looking forward to continuing and beating this map, definitely one of my top 5 favorites of all time. Thanks for making it! ^_^

Wow man!! Very Cool!!! 8) 

Really glad you're having fun!!  I spent a ton of time trying to get the map just right. Really glad my hard work is showing!

PAP the Knife.  ;)
Date Registered: 28 March 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
djjoney01's Groups
djjoney01's Contact & Social Links
i found this such a fun map , ive completed it on solo i found camping in the teleporter quite effective , with pap'd galil and electric cherry it was just about managable to hold off there. also completed it on gun game, stuck in the first room so was like a spawn room challenge lol.

i look forward to more maps from you  :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Wunderful's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Wow man!! Very Cool!!! 8) 

Really glad you're having fun!!  I spent a ton of time trying to get the map just right. Really glad my hard work is showing!

PAP the Knife.  ;)

Thanks for the advice, made it all the way to Round 24 and opened to the elevator this time, and boy do I wish I had been recording my reaction when I put the knife into the PAP and THAT came out! ;) Will try again to beat it soon!

Loading ...